MAGO Missing

Audrey Kong
Novice

Jun 21, 2008, 12:29 AM

Post #1 of 10 (2363 views)
Shortcut
MAGO Missing Can't Post

Dear doggies lover,

My bf’s dog ran away from home on 18.06.2008 around 11.30am at Taman Sri Kuching, Kepong. He will responds to his name. Anyone who see this dog please contact Michael at 012-2885578 or Audrey at 012-3820623.

Dog Name: Mago
Breed: Mix
Color: White + Brown patches

Reward will given to anyone with information which leads MAGO safe return.

Please help.

Thank You
Attachments: PA240127A.JPG (31.9 KB)

Audrey Kong
Novice

Jun 24, 2008, 7:25 PM

Post #2 of 10 (2280 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Audrey Kong] MAGO Missing [In reply to] Can't Post

Please help me to find MAGO.
I missed him very much.

Anyone leaving in Kepong or Jinjang, can you pls help me to look for him as well?

Please.. I've been looking for him after work everyday since his missing..

Please help...Please

Audrey Kong
Novice

Jun 26, 2008, 12:30 AM

Post #3 of 10 (2236 views)
Shortcut

Please~ i'm begging anyone living near Jinjang or Kepong who see this dog to contact us.

We've been missing him badly. Frown

jamie76
Dog Kichi

Jun 29, 2008, 7:36 AM

Post #4 of 10 (2172 views)
Shortcut

Don't give up. Keep searching for your dog. He is such a sweetie. I once lost my dog and found her nearly 2 months later. You must have faith that dogs are survivors. Try looking near shops where there are food to eat and also into houses. Put up flyers everywhere and if you could post flyers and put into post boxes of house in your neighbourhood. I bet you will find you dog in no time. Wish you good luck...... Keep the faith. Believe you can find him and you will....God bless....

Audrey Kong
Novice

Jun 30, 2008, 4:50 PM

Post #5 of 10 (2134 views)
Shortcut
Re: [jamie76] MAGO Missing [In reply to] Can't Post

THANX. We really miss him. We've been searching for MAGO everywhere. We even put up flyers at every entrance at flats, shops, vets clinic, pet shops...etc.

However,flyers where I've put up at those flats has been taken down. Frown Nah, i dont blame them... But i really hope I can find my MAGO whereabout...

We've been having sleepless nite since his missing. Therefore, I hope anyone who has been leaving around off Jalan Ipoh, Jinjang and Kepong area can help us to look out for Mago.

We'll continue our search for MAGO until we find him.
We really appreciate if anyone can help.

Thanks.

(This post was edited by Audrey Kong on Jun 30, 2008, 4:53 PM)

Audrey Kong
Novice

Jul 2, 2008, 4:30 PM

Post #6 of 10 (2040 views)
Shortcut

Dear all doggies lover,

MAGO was found on 30.06.2008.

Thanks everyone for ur advise, kind supports and blessings.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH.

May GOD bless for those who lost their lovely doggies can be re-united soon with their owner. Angelic

gasperl
Novice

Jul 3, 2008, 1:24 AM

Post #7 of 10 (2018 views)
Shortcut

Glad to know that u found Mago . May I know how did u find him ! My Gasperl lost on 8/6, no news until now. I did put up notice around my house and put flyers into letter box but seems no effect at all. Do u have other methods which make u found ur Mago ? My family and I really worry about Gasper's condition now .

Audrey Kong
Novice

Jul 3, 2008, 5:26 PM

Post #8 of 10 (1987 views)
Shortcut
Re: [gasperl] MAGO Missing [In reply to] Can't Post

Phew~ That will be a very long story. No matter how it is, I really appreciate and would like to thanks to a lady who saw my dog. Else I would not be able to trace back Mago.

Nyway, dont give up. We understand u and ur families feeling as I had the same feeling as u when Mago ran away.

Well, we did the same thing as u. We put up flyers around the our living area including nearby neighbourhoods. Besides that, dont forget to put up at nearby pet shops and vets clinic as well. Whoever pick up ur dog may bring ur doggie to the vets for check up. Though I cannot guarantee u will find back ur dog but at least we try.

Additionally, I called the dog compound whom in charge with ur living area to check if they did carry out any dog catching operations on that day. I also post in forums like puppy.com.my, petfinders.com.my and etc.

Another tiring search is we drove around & stops at every row of houses, check in their houses see if anyone had pick up Mago & keep him, every front & back lane of flats, condo & shops. We did this early in the morning before we go to work & after work coz this is the time when Mago will be going for his morning/evening walk. But please bear this in mind coz we spent almost RM 400++ just for the petrol besides tired. However, we dont mind as long we can find Mago back home safely. That was the only thing in our mind.(Though we're not very affordable to do that Unsure )

Yea~ u might think I'm crazy. Yes, I'm going crazy and so do family members if we still cannot find Mago. We love MAGO very much. We missed him everyday.
That's how we look for him in the past 2 weeks ago.

Besides from all the methods that I've mentioned above, u can try to advertise ur missing dog in newspapers. I understand this will be costly but if u dont mind bearing the price just to search for ur doggie and bring ur dog back home safely.
Hope this will help as I'm not very experienced in this forum. Tongue

Try to seek for better advise from the experienced in this & other Forums too. Hope they will be able to help you.

May u & ur family would be reunited with Gasper soon.
Believe in urself & believe in GOD.

May GOD bless ya, family & Gasper. Smile

(This post was edited by Audrey Kong on Jul 3, 2008, 10:56 PM)

gasperl
Novice

Jul 3, 2008, 8:26 PM

Post #9 of 10 (1964 views)
Shortcut

Thanks for ur reply and advice. I'll try hard to follow ur advice. Hope I can get back my Gasperl soon.SmileSmile

Audrey Kong
Novice

Jul 3, 2008, 9:18 PM

Post #10 of 10 (1958 views)
Shortcut
Re: [gasperl] MAGO Missing [In reply to] Can't Post

No probs. Hope this will helps.

Do seek advise from the experienced too.

GOD bless ya Smile

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my