Home: Lost & Found: Lost, Missing or Stolen Dogs:
doggys lost at section 5 pj

apara
Novice

Jun 16, 2008, 11:03 PM

Post #1 of 17 (3112 views)
Shortcut
doggys lost at section 5 pj Can't Post

i have lost both my dogs.1 is a german shepard named jupiter and a golden retreiver named comet.they ran out of my house in section 5 pj at abt 1am on 11th june.jupiter is black with a tatch of white on his back with brown paws while comet is golden.both have been microchipped but have no collars.please help me find them.a reward to any information which leads to their return
my phone number is 012-3987097
wooferty woof

(This post was edited by apara on Jun 16, 2008, 11:04 PM)

acsyen
Ultra ALPHA

Jun 17, 2008, 2:01 AM

Post #2 of 17 (3088 views)
Shortcut
Re: [apara] doggys lost at section 5 pj [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi I am yen here the one you met at gasing hill. Please email me their pictures and I will help you to circle the news. acs_yen @ h.o.t.m.a.i.l.c.o.m

~Nature's Way: Raw Food for Health ~

~ Pet ID Tags: A MUST For Every Pet! ~

apara
Novice

Jun 17, 2008, 2:56 AM

Post #3 of 17 (3079 views)
Shortcut
Re: [acsyen] doggys lost at section 5 pj [In reply to] Can't Post

hi.thanks.i'll get the photos up asap.i have been distributing flyers aroud section 5 in hopes that someone sees them.put it in the papers already... do u have any suggestions on where else can i go or should i do?

do u know where is the nearset dog pound in pj?
wooferty woof

apara
Novice

Jun 17, 2008, 5:50 AM

Post #4 of 17 (3062 views)
Shortcut

hi again.someone saw my dogs in the playground near taman jaya ie the playground opposite to amcorp mall.distributed a few flyers there as well as shouted 4 them. will be goin again tomorrow morning in cases they come back 2 the area.

i hope n pray that i find them b4 they try 2 cross the main road....drivers passingthat area please keep a look out and dont hit my dogs please.

myzanordin
ALPHA

Jun 17, 2008, 6:43 PM

Post #5 of 17 (3020 views)
Shortcut

Hai,

I work around that area. Will keep a look out. Glad to know both of them still stick together. Will call if I spot them....

apara
Novice

Jun 17, 2008, 11:04 PM

Post #6 of 17 (3003 views)
Shortcut
Re: [myzanordin] doggys lost at section 5 pj [In reply to] Can't Post

just put a few posters around the playground at taman jaya.didnt see any sign of my dogs though.a passerby told me to look at the side of the roads as sometimes mppj will shot the dog and leave it on the side.is that true?where would they take the dogs if they found them?worried abt their safety .will be goin out again in the evening 2 look.looking at taman jaya area now but still hoping that they would come back in2 section 5 away fr the traffic
wooferty woof

myzanordin
ALPHA

Jun 17, 2008, 11:24 PM

Post #7 of 17 (2994 views)
Shortcut

As far as I knw, dogs living in MBPJ jurisdiction lives in better place than other area simply because all dogs are caught by MBPJ staffs and send to PAWS (they dont hire those cruel contractor). At PAWS they do not put down young and healthy dogs, unless they a really sick.

So, I guess, your dogs wld be safe from harm. PPl hardly abuse pedigree (especially GSD). Have you put the poster and vets and pet shop?

apara
Novice

Jun 18, 2008, 9:35 PM

Post #8 of 17 (2950 views)
Shortcut
Re: [myzanordin] doggys lost at section 5 pj [In reply to] Can't Post

gd idea.thanks will do that this evening.

apara
Novice

Jun 18, 2008, 9:56 PM

Post #9 of 17 (2949 views)
Shortcut
Re: [acsyen] doggys lost at section 5 pj [In reply to] Can't Post

could you sms ur email add to me coz i have tried 2 send the photos to u 3 times but everytime it comes back error and with the mssg below

I'm afraid I wasn't able to deliver your message to the following addresses.
This is a permanent error; I've given up. Sorry it didn't work out.

<acs_yen@hotmail.com>:
65.54.244.168 does not like recipient.
Remote host said: 501 Invalid Address
Giving up on 65.54.244.168.

acsyen
Ultra ALPHA

Jun 18, 2008, 10:01 PM

Post #10 of 17 (2948 views)
Shortcut

my email is not @ puppy.com.my is @ h ot m a i l . c o m. This forum censors it.

~Nature's Way: Raw Food for Health ~

~ Pet ID Tags: A MUST For Every Pet! ~

apara
Novice

Jun 20, 2008, 5:45 PM

Post #11 of 17 (2874 views)
Shortcut
doggys lost at section 5 pj [In reply to] Can't Post

hi all....m still hunting for my two dogs.a german shepard and a golden retriever.jupiter the gsd may look fierce but is really a babywhile comet the golden retreiver is a darling though he will jump up onto you to get an extra pat.its been more than a week now ,from the 11th of june, that they ran out of my house.i m worried that we will never see them again.i m searching though.its just that i dont know where else to search. i started at section 5.then they were seen at taman jaya park opposite amcorp near the lake.went there 2.put flyers up as well.m really desperate for someone to see them so that i will know where else to look.

please if you do see them, please call me at 0123987097.a reward for anyone with any information which leads to their safe return

eman_tan
Novice

Jun 22, 2008, 12:04 AM

Post #12 of 17 (2816 views)
Shortcut

For pet lovers, please download attachment and warn others! It will be really helpful to stop the dog-napping syndicate in our community.
Thank you!

http://forum.lowyat.net/...e=post&id=504450

(This post was edited by eman_tan on Jun 22, 2008, 12:31 AM)

apara
Novice

Jul 7, 2008, 10:08 PM

Post #13 of 17 (2515 views)
Shortcut
Re: [eman_tan] doggys lost at section 5 pj [In reply to] Can't Post

i have lost both my dogs.1 is a german shepard named jupiter and a golden retreiver named comet.they ran out of my house in section 5 pj at abt 1am on 11th june.jupiter is black with a thatch of white on his back with brown paws while comet is golden.both have been microchipped but have no collars.

its been nearly 1 month yet have no news about their whereabouts.i doubt that my dogs are still roaming free...most probably someone has taken them home...if you see new dogs at your neighbours who fit the description please inform me

please help me find them.a reward to any information which leads to their return
my phone number is 012-3987097

saramaya.pillai
New User

Jul 7, 2008, 10:23 PM

Post #14 of 17 (2509 views)
Shortcut

Hi. I recently lost my dog and she was returned to me after 4 days by the person who found her. What i did was put up posters at vets, groomers and petshops at a 5km radius from where my dog went missing. The person who found her saw her poster at a petshop and called me immediately. Do check out www.dogdetective.com. It might help.

All the best!!!

eman_tan
Novice

Jul 8, 2008, 10:22 AM

Post #15 of 17 (2485 views)
Shortcut

Hi all,

We able caught the DOGNAPPER on 7th July 08, he was caught by police while he called us up for money.. Pls check with the police (Selayang police station). Police still working out to catch his gang of members. They are NOT ONLY stealing dog, but also tortured your pet. My dog MOLY was pass away 3 days after return home, and my friend's dog admitted to hospital.. badly injured on its head. Please check with police!! Wish you all the best and Hope BOND will be fine.

(This post was edited by eman_tan on Jul 8, 2008, 10:44 AM)

chaiwoon

Jul 9, 2008, 4:11 AM

Post #16 of 17 (2452 views)
Shortcut
Re: [saramaya.pillai] doggys lost at section 5 pj [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi... you are so lucky that you found back your doggie. My 4 yr old male shih tzu went missing since 3rd July. We are still searching for him.. :(
www.dogster.com/?378834

saramaya.pillai
New User

Jul 9, 2008, 7:45 PM

Post #17 of 17 (2395 views)
Shortcut
Re: [chaiwoon] doggys lost at section 5 pj [In reply to] Can't Post

Hey... My dog's a 1yr 10mts Shih Tzu. She went missing on July 2nd @ Sek 14. Don't give up hope. The person took such good care of her and he refuse to accept any reward whatsoever.

Use the Law of Attraction: ASK, BELIEVE & RECEIVE

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my