Buying Thailand Bulldog

tancho
Novice

Jun 9, 2008, 9:35 PM

Post #1 of 4 (7889 views)
Shortcut
Buying Thailand Bulldog Can't Post

Dear Bully lovers,

I'm interested to acquire a Bulldog puppy from Thailand, specifically from Mr. Sasin (Big-Bone Bulldog) after coming across certain threads in the forum where members have acquired puppies from the kennel.

I have not acquired any puppies from overseas before, and would be happy to get any feedback from Bully lovers regarding Sasin's pups.

How are his pups (particularly health wise)? I'm not looking for show quality pups, just a nice one as a pet. How much would that cost, generally?

Any feedback is most appreciated Smile

Cheers

Smile

britmann
Dog Kichi

Jun 12, 2008, 6:26 PM

Post #2 of 4 (7839 views)
Shortcut
Re: [tancho] Buying Thailand Bulldog [In reply to] Can't Post

U may read in another thread BULLDOG STATION there will be a lot infos regarding it. Gd luck

tancho
Novice

Jun 12, 2008, 6:33 PM

Post #3 of 4 (7838 views)
Shortcut
Re: [britmann] Buying Thailand Bulldog [In reply to] Can't Post

OK, thanks Smile

(This post was edited by tancho on Jun 12, 2008, 6:36 PM)

loyjoonhow
New User

Jun 20, 2008, 12:43 AM

Post #4 of 4 (7775 views)
Shortcut
Re: [tancho] Buying Thailand Bulldog [In reply to] Can't Post

You may want to try your luck at Thailand International Dog Show 2008 - The biggest and most comprehensive dog care exhibition in Thailand - which shall take place in IMPACT Exhibition and Convention Centre, Bangkok from 26th to 29th June 2008.

This exhibition will showcase over 200 exhibitors showcasing a wide array of dog care, dog healthcare products and services to over 180,000 visitors. Of course, there will also be a host of exciting activities, competitions, shows, clinics, seminars and workshops taking place as well...and lots of dogs too!

Please do make a point to visit the show....please visit website www.thailand-dogshow.com for more information.

Cheers!

Loy

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my