DOG-NAPPING CASE!! Sad story...

ehan84
New User

Jun 8, 2008, 10:58 AM

Post #1 of 13 (2960 views)
Shortcut
DOG-NAPPING CASE!! Sad story... Can't Post

Hi everyone,

I JUST LOST MY DOG! She's very adorable and look just like the comic character in BOW WOW (Jia You Jian Gou)!

Breed: Bull Terrier
Colour: White with a black round marking on her left eye
Other Characteristics: Long tail, Short fur, very active.

*Resident Area: Selayang Jaya

We suspect that she was stolen because the gate door was unlocked but left with only a small gap. The gate would have been wide opened if our dog were to ran away or chasing after something!

It got us so worried and we'd already tried all of the Lost n Found Methods we could think of...Please notify me if you've found her! we will offer high rewards for whoever that can bring her back alive! Thanks

(This post was edited by ehan84 on Jun 23, 2008, 6:33 AM)
Attachments: 22062006(006).jpg (205 KB)

eman_tan
Novice

Jun 13, 2008, 10:46 PM

Post #2 of 13 (2833 views)
Shortcut
Re: [ehan84] Missing Bull Terrier! Promise Rewards!! [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi,

Does any knows the location of any dog farms in Klang Valley? Rawang, Sg Buloh...?
Pls help if you have any info on it. TQ

ehan84
New User

Jun 22, 2008, 12:07 AM

Post #3 of 13 (2719 views)
Shortcut

UPDATE: We've paid for reunion with Molly after one week she's gone missing. But she died 3 days later.

For pet lovers, please click on the link and help warn others! It will be really helpful to stop the dog-napping syndicate in our community. IT IS GETTING FROM BAD TO WORSE!!!! WE GOTTA DO SOMETHING NOW!

Thank you!

Read more on Molly's Tragic Life here:http://forum.lowyat.net/...e=post&id=504450

(This post was edited by ehan84 on Jun 23, 2008, 6:30 AM)

melmel
K9 Maniac

Jun 22, 2008, 11:59 PM

Post #4 of 13 (2678 views)
Shortcut

sorry 2 hear tat.

c my reply in lowyat. net

May molly rest in peace.

(This post was edited by melmel on Jun 23, 2008, 12:00 AM)

eman_tan
Novice

Jun 23, 2008, 2:32 AM

Post #5 of 13 (2667 views)
Shortcut
Re: [melmel] Missing Bull Terrier! Promise Rewards!! [In reply to] Can't Post

Thanks for the support. Pls help to forward this message to others. All the pet lovers should beware of the Dog-napped !!

myzanordin
ALPHA

Jun 23, 2008, 9:19 PM

Post #6 of 13 (2603 views)
Shortcut
Re: [eman_tan] Missing Bull Terrier! Promise Rewards!! [In reply to] Can't Post

Hai,

Sorry for your lost..May he rest in peace. Yeah, I agree we shld all unite and do something to this dognappers.Its not money that they took from us, is something more valuable and pricelss, our furkids !

Call me uptight or what, I keep my kids indoors, day and night..both pedigree and mongrel...better be safe than sorry !

ai_ney
Ultra ALPHA

Jun 24, 2008, 2:25 AM

Post #7 of 13 (2586 views)
Shortcut
Re: [myzanordin] Missing Bull Terrier! Promise Rewards!! [In reply to] Can't Post

keeping pets indoor is definitely a good idea, but hasnt there been cases where these heartless ppl break INTO the house to steal the dogs? Unimpressed i stay in a flat but i still worry abt my dog sometimes... if i ever move to a landed property, i will want to install a good cctv system, do u think it will help?

Sookie's Photo Gallery
DON'T BREED AND BUY, WHILE HOMELESS ANIMALS DIE.
EVERY DOG SHOULD HAVE A HOME.

myzanordin
ALPHA

Jun 24, 2008, 2:51 AM

Post #8 of 13 (2581 views)
Shortcut
Re: [ai_ney] Missing Bull Terrier! Promise Rewards!! [In reply to] Can't Post

Hmm..thought they go inside the compound and curik the furkids. The ones broke into the house is really 'berani mati', cos those act are deemed pecah rumah and not trespass anymre...

btw, yeah..cctv is good...m still hoping, the authorities will take this dognapping issue seriously...it has been in the newspapers & all..but no action has been done...

bakamono
Enthusiast

Jun 24, 2008, 5:37 PM

Post #9 of 13 (2537 views)
Shortcut
Re: [myzanordin] Missing Bull Terrier! Promise Rewards!! [In reply to] Can't Post

cctv is good when u r watching but it will not stop them from coming in. It'll be better to have an alarm install should there be no one at home. If it's in high rise, it's better to install one outside the balcony (not corridor) as the sound itself will attract attention even from downstairs carpark area.

eman_tan
Novice

Jul 8, 2008, 10:29 AM

Post #10 of 13 (2266 views)
Shortcut
DOGNAPPER was caught! [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi all,

We able caught the DOGNAPPER on 7th July 08, he was caught by police while he called us up for money... Police still working out to catch his gang. They are NOT ONLY stealing dog, but also tortured your pet. My dog MOLY was pass away 3 days after return home, and my friend's dog admitted to hospital.. badly injured on its head. For those who lost the dogs lately, please report and check with the police!! If you are staying nearby Selayang, you may check it out @ selayang police station.

(This post was edited by eman_tan on Jul 9, 2008, 7:58 PM)

myzanordin
ALPHA

Jul 8, 2008, 5:00 PM

Post #11 of 13 (2251 views)
Shortcut
Re: [eman_tan] DOGNAPPER was caught! [In reply to] Can't Post

Bravo ! Good news...hope mre of them wil be caught....rascal! May Molly RIP and hope stolen dogs will be reunited with the owner, in good condition. Let us all pray for that !

gasperl
Novice

Jul 8, 2008, 8:11 PM

Post #12 of 13 (2236 views)
Shortcut
Re: [eman_tan] DOGNAPPER was caught! [In reply to] Can't Post

My dog was lost on 8/6/08. How do I know whether my dog is stolen by dognapper ? There wasn't any body call up to ask for money. Does this means that my dog was not stolen by dognapper ?

eman_tan
Novice

Jul 8, 2008, 11:46 PM

Post #13 of 13 (2207 views)
Shortcut
Re: [gasperl] DOGNAPPER was caught! [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi gasperl,

The police still tracking on his members especially the head of the gang. Still under investigation, nothing much we can tell, will update if we can get any info or any others dog info from police. But for my case they called me 1 week after 1 lost my dog, and they called my bro's friend 2 weeks after the dog is missing. Don't give up on finding your dog. Posting flyers can help you to find back your dog.

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my