Home: General: Chit Chat:
Fuel Hike! Another Great Job By "Mak Lau Yee"

Kevin Chuan
ALPHA

Jun 5, 2008, 7:23 AM

Post #1 of 20 (3813 views)
Shortcut
Fuel Hike! Another Great Job By "Mak Lau Yee" Can't Post

... I think most of us here have to down grade our dog food, no more new nice costume for our furkids, no more evening kai kai by car for the doggies and and and... Thanks to "Mak Lau Yee"...

bakamono
Enthusiast

Jun 5, 2008, 5:53 PM

Post #2 of 20 (3798 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Kevin Chuan] Fuel Hike! Another Great Job By "Mak Lau Yee" [In reply to] Can't Post

Frown long hair breeds better start shaving as electricity also going up, very xpansive if need to on air-cond full day. Just wondering what will be going up next?? When there is a way to control furkids population, why no one insisted on family planning for M'sian?Blush

JS Lew
Enthusiast

Jun 5, 2008, 6:02 PM

Post #3 of 20 (3797 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Kevin Chuan] Fuel Hike! Another Great Job By "Mak Lau Yee" [In reply to] Can't Post

If the government would stop all the "white elephant" projects, curb corruption, control wastage & leakage, stop subsidying GLCs, stop feeding their cronies, families........................ The petrol subsidy wouldn't have to be removed.

Or if they can use the subsidy effectively and efficiently to really develop the countires and at the end help increase our income then the price hike will be compensated by the higher income...................

Or, since now they are talking about "market price" for the petrol, they should also practice the market price for all the imported cars by removing all the import tax and duties. At least we can buy those fuel efficient Japanese cars at a lower price (market price) to compesate the price hike................

Don't think any of the above will happen.............. We will have to downgrade our quality of life or change our life style according to our dear politicians while they are still leading a luxury life (having private jet, living in palace-like residence.........)

About our doggies...............maybe more home cook food to save some money. I bought a pack of blackwood & Sportmix last weekend and realize both brand has increased the price - Sportmix from 80++ to 100+ while blackwood from 110+ to 130+

(This post was edited by JS Lew on Jun 5, 2008, 6:05 PM)

JS Lew
Enthusiast

Jun 5, 2008, 6:14 PM

Post #4 of 20 (3795 views)
Shortcut
Re: [JS Lew] Fuel Hike! Another Great Job By "Mak Lau Yee" [In reply to] Can't Post

Maybe I should down-sizing my doggies - from planned 3 to 2 or 1.

From big size to small size - any taker if I give away my GD - Scobby?Cool Maybe I can get a mini pincher

From long fur to short fur - my ST, anyone? Maybe I'll get a pug instead...Wink

Kevin Chuan
ALPHA

Jun 5, 2008, 8:05 PM

Post #5 of 20 (3778 views)
Shortcut
Re: [JS Lew] Fuel Hike! Another Great Job By "Mak Lau Yee" [In reply to] Can't Post

Well said Lew! I think "Mak Lau Yee" will be replace soon... I think I hv read an article somewhere regarding the fuel price, We are the highest compare to those fuel exporters. The car tax also 1 of the highest, Toll fees is also 1 of the highest. Body shampoo, or other personal care products also 1 of the highest.

But the average income of the citizen in Malaysia is One Of The Lowest!!!

JS Lew
Enthusiast

Jun 5, 2008, 8:26 PM

Post #6 of 20 (3774 views)
Shortcut

True, we are the "highest" in many categories that we shouldn't and at the same time the "lowest" in the wrong place (e.g. salary).

Oh, please, don't send the second "angkasawan" to the space which to me is like burning our money. Also don't come out with any more ideas like buidling a sport training center in UK which also wasting millions of ringgit..............

When I first graduated some 10 years ago, my pay was around RM1800. Last year when my niece got a job after the u, her starting pay was also around that range (1700 to be exact)............. See, after so many years the income level is still stagnant while all other things naik like gila....

Fresh graduate in Singapore can demand a starting pay of S$3000 this year.............

Our government is so so funny, always benchmark ourselves against Myammar, Cambodia, Laos...............or maybe next time compare with Uganda, Afgan, Zimbabwe, Utopia to make us feel even better.............Laugh

I think I have said enough, whatever it is, life still has to continue..........

By the way, what is "Mak Lau Yee"?

Last question, since Petronas is exporting oil, they must have gained a lot from the global fuel hike, what happen to the incemental profit huh?

Kevin Chuan
ALPHA

Jun 5, 2008, 8:38 PM

Post #7 of 20 (3766 views)
Shortcut

Mak Lau Yee is Hokkien I always use to replace some bad words... If you hv friends understand Hokkien, they can tell...

mike9my
Enthusiast

Jun 6, 2008, 4:11 AM

Post #8 of 20 (3728 views)
Shortcut

hi kevin, long time didn't hear from u

m'sia got petrol mah. indirectly petrol price up we woul oso benefit so does not make sense our petrol price hike???

luv_leehom517
K9 Maniac

Jun 6, 2008, 6:27 AM

Post #9 of 20 (3725 views)
Shortcut

aito....wat to do?u got see the news ar?malaysia rise 78 cen n got a country rise+original price only 16 sen....why?ask the goverment la.....visit malaysiakini la....got true story n long storey 4 u to read....Frownsomemore someone said(oso goverment ppl said)later those ppl like manager...bos....(those high income ppl)wil oso use public transport...they wont feel malu.......(i believe tat if here is US...but Malaysia...Frown)impossible la...somemore those malay who got many many baby n miskin....how?walk ar?

luv_leehom517
K9 Maniac

Jun 6, 2008, 6:34 AM

Post #10 of 20 (3722 views)
Shortcut

12 july got 1 protest at KLCC...Frown

Kevin Chuan
ALPHA

Jun 6, 2008, 8:22 AM

Post #11 of 20 (3717 views)
Shortcut
Re: [luv_leehom517] Fuel Hike! Another Great Job By "Mak Lau Yee" [In reply to] Can't Post

Really? Who will be there?

Kevin Chuan
ALPHA

Jun 6, 2008, 8:53 AM

Post #12 of 20 (3713 views)
Shortcut
Re: [mike9my] Fuel Hike! Another Great Job By "Mak Lau Yee" [In reply to] Can't Post

In Reply To
hi kevin, long time didn't hear from u

m'sia got petrol mah. indirectly petrol price up we woul oso benefit so does not make sense our petrol price hike???

Hi Mike,

Yes, I hardly visit this site unless my kai lui inform me here got new and hot updates... hahahaha!

This morning I notice there are not many cars around the road... no matter is highway or lorong... it is un-usual, and I can get parking so easy during lunch time at pulau tikus... seems like lots of people switch to motorbike already.

I read in newspaper that in 1970 fuel hike cause 2 story Houses at greenlane raise from RM10K to RM60K in 2 years time. Now could this be another cycle of fuel hike which can cause the houses pricing shoot up? Looks likely it could as the building materials price also raise 30 to 40%. If this happen, we will see the house price reach RM1M for a double story house by end of next year.

Who can affort buying a house then when the petrol price will increase to RM4.00 by August as I read in the paper? Everything so expensive... Imagine to fill up a Kancil tank is almost RM65.00, my car full tank RM189.00 can only drive for 4 days... Angelic...

I hope the bloody "Mak Lau Yee" don't keep erect everything after taking Vigra and have fun with Tarzan's wife... Wink

luv_leehom517
K9 Maniac

Jun 6, 2008, 5:51 PM

Post #13 of 20 (3679 views)
Shortcut

they wan to gather 100000 ppl(i think is impossibble) at 3 pm...i hinkmaybe ppl like teresa kok lo....yesterday kl oso got 1 protest.....teresa kok was there...maybe ppl like kapar sigh....or tony phua....hannah yeoh......or pkr ppl la...i think when those tourist saw they will said 'aiyo....such a small country like malaysia pak lah oso cannot jaga.....'

JS Lew
Enthusiast

Jun 6, 2008, 6:18 PM

Post #14 of 20 (3676 views)
Shortcut

I think the fuel hike will have chained reaction on everything. I foresee price increase in everything - of course including houses...........

I'm doing renovation on my house - everything seems so expensive! RM100k can only do so little!!

God bless Malaysia.

acsyen
Ultra ALPHA

Jun 9, 2008, 7:08 PM

Post #15 of 20 (3603 views)
Shortcut

Yes kai yeh... I got a shock when i drove to melaka that day. RM50 cannot full tank.. Beh tahan le.. If wan drive back to penang last time RM90 plus toll now I think need bout RM 130 and it is only one way le.. When increase to RM4 i will train my dogs to pull me while i sit on a bullock cart.. So that time i think i need more APBT liao..

~Nature's Way: Raw Food for Health ~

~ Pet ID Tags: A MUST For Every Pet! ~

khengteik
ALPHA

Jun 18, 2008, 6:07 AM

Post #16 of 20 (3413 views)
Shortcut
Re: [acsyen] Fuel Hike! Another Great Job By "Mak Lau Yee" [In reply to] Can't Post

hahaha... whats new la... that day went back malaysia pump rm50.. usually will 3/4 tank... now oni 1/2 tank.... siao liao la...... loose about almost 100km there man... celaka....

STUPID STUPID AND CORRUPT government.... dunno wat to say..... Thailand here the petrol very expensive... but motorway here max only 2 tols... that oso about 100km apart.... summore i just found out that there is a FREE theam park... something like sunway lagoon... built by the government or the ppl.... well non thai ppl will have to pay...but really kns...

A dog is a man's most loyal friend.

Kevin Chuan
ALPHA

Jun 20, 2008, 7:34 PM

Post #17 of 20 (3329 views)
Shortcut
Re: [khengteik] Fuel Hike! Another Great Job By "Mak Lau Yee" [In reply to] Can't Post

Bro,

Thats why I said these are all the stupid things done by "Attula A. Mak Lau Yee" heheheheheeh!

colinchin
Enthusiast

Jun 24, 2008, 6:29 PM

Post #18 of 20 (3254 views)
Shortcut

I think the sales of pure breed puppies and dogs will be affected by the recent hike of fuel prices and inflation. What do you think ? It's boil down to demand and supply. Even, entry at dog shows have also reduced in number of participants of late. Cheers.

Kevin Chuan
ALPHA

Jul 1, 2008, 10:56 PM

Post #19 of 20 (3143 views)
Shortcut
Re: [colinchin] Fuel Hike! Another Great Job By "Mak Lau Yee" [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Bro...,

Yup m sure it will be... M going to Melaka 2 weeks from now, I will see if I can make it to JB..., missed the JB rabbit meat Bak Kut Teh so much la...

colinchin
Enthusiast

Jul 2, 2008, 2:02 AM

Post #20 of 20 (3125 views)
Shortcut

In Reply To
Hi Bro...,

Yup m sure it will be... M going to Melaka 2 weeks from now, I will see if I can make it to JB..., missed the JB rabbit meat Bak Kut Teh so much la...

Dear Bro,

Really hope to catch up with you if you are available. Lunch and dinner on me. No hidden agenda. BTW< where is the rabbit meat bak kut teh location ? Cheers.

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my