Home

Main Index MAIN
INDEX
FAQ FAQ & HELP FAQ PHOTO GALLERY Who's Online WHO'S
IN

Home: Dog Rescue and Adoption: PAWS:
Minpin, ShihTzu & Many more dogs for Adoption!

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

mbless
K9 Kaki

Jul 23, 2008, 8:06 AM

Post #26 of 27 (7095 views)
Shortcut
Re: [khengteik] Minpin, ShihTzu & Many more dogs for Adoption! [In reply to] Can't Post

No he not couch potato... he doesnt like the sofa unless the air cond is on... too hot... prefer the floor... But we have stop him from goin up the sofa for 2 reasons... dont want him to hurt his legs when he jump down, he have HD and also it would be dangerous if he lands on the other smaller dogs or my cat.
Kiki is as manja as her mom and can cry... but she is still skittish. Only go to ppl whom she knows. Well, thats how she ends up staying with me mah... worried she go wrong home n ppl frighten her.
Will rehome the MS once ready...

khengteik
ALPHA

Jul 23, 2008, 11:12 PM

Post #27 of 27 (7069 views)
Shortcut
Re: [mbless] Minpin, ShihTzu & Many more dogs for Adoption! [In reply to] Can't Post

hehehe... i guess he's the biggest of your lot there....

at first... i was quite surprised that the dogs at your place can live with cats..... but now not surprised anymore.... my place here in thailand.... the dogs here are all afraid of the pair of cats that are here... :p

anyways... maybe can bring Zoey to see Kiki when i'm back in malaysia.... hopefully can cure Kiki's skittishness and hopefully Zoey will learn from Kiki not to run out of the gate.... hehehe... Frown

A dog is a man's most loyal friend.

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my