Home

Main Index MAIN
INDEX
FAQ FAQ & HELP FAQ PHOTO GALLERY Who's Online WHO'S
IN

Home: Dog Rescue and Adoption: PAWS:
Minpin, ShihTzu & Many more dogs for Adoption!

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

ai_ney
Ultra ALPHA

May 28, 2008, 12:26 AM

Post #1 of 27 (15989 views)
Shortcut
Minpin, ShihTzu & Many more dogs for Adoption! Can't Post

min pin wearing tag124 (female), shih tzu (male)... for enquiries or to view the dogs, pls refer here www.paws.org.my/how.html

Sookie's Photo Gallery
DON'T BREED AND BUY, WHILE HOMELESS ANIMALS DIE.
EVERY DOG SHOULD HAVE A HOME.
Attachments: Tag 124 (b).JPG (46.0 KB)
  ST1.JPG (81.0 KB)
  Pup1b.JPG (126 KB)
  Tag 95 (b).JPG (80.1 KB)
  Tag 102 (d).JPG (51.6 KB)

mbless
K9 Kaki

May 28, 2008, 9:15 AM

Post #2 of 27 (15968 views)
Shortcut
Re: [ai_ney] Minpin, ShihTzu & Many more dogs for Adoption! [In reply to] Can't Post

Tag 95 is Kayla, very obedient dog and trained by our trainers have been rehomed yesterday.
Tag 102 is Cherrie, around 3 yrs old, good and clever girl, calm temperament... quick learner. Better for homes without dogs...
We brought these 2 dogs to Ikano last weekend....
Do drop by at Ikano for the next 3 weekends, we will bring dogs and cats there for rehoming. SPCA will be there too.

(This post was edited by mbless on May 28, 2008, 9:17 AM)

ai_ney
Ultra ALPHA

May 28, 2008, 6:32 PM

Post #3 of 27 (15948 views)
Shortcut
Re: [mbless] Minpin, ShihTzu & Many more dogs for Adoption! [In reply to] Can't Post

Kayla is rehomed? wow tat's fast coz i was there ytd ard 1pm n she's still there! Cool

Sookie's Photo Gallery

khai1213
Novice

May 29, 2008, 2:52 AM

Post #4 of 27 (15910 views)
Shortcut
Re: [ai_ney] Minpin, ShihTzu & Many more dogs for Adoption! [In reply to] Can't Post

These dog dog are really adorable. I am not staying in Klang Valley, Kuantan to be exact. Am i allow to adopt pets from PAWS? There are plenty of qualified vets in my hometown so providing my pet medical treatment would not be a problem. Besides that, i am able to transport my pet back to my hometown with my car.

ai_ney
Ultra ALPHA

May 29, 2008, 3:21 AM

Post #5 of 27 (15905 views)
Shortcut
Re: [khai1213] Minpin, ShihTzu & Many more dogs for Adoption! [In reply to] Can't Post

hi, i am not sure of tat... pls call paws to enquire... the number is 03-78461087... Smile

Sookie's Photo Gallery

nphew

May 29, 2008, 7:24 PM

Post #6 of 27 (15873 views)
Shortcut

Ain't she a "handsome" dog. Just wondering, the black coat, is it pure black or not. The black parts of my previous/current dog is not pure black, comes with different shades of grey. Is it because of their diet or it is like that one?

ai_ney
Ultra ALPHA

May 29, 2008, 7:35 PM

Post #7 of 27 (15867 views)
Shortcut
Re: [nphew] Minpin, ShihTzu & Many more dogs for Adoption! [In reply to] Can't Post

hi, npHEW Tongue, which dog u referring to? tag95 ar? her black coat is pure black lo... i think diet has nothing to do with the hair colour, diet may make the hair looks shiny or dull... so watever the colour, i think they r born with it... Smile

Sookie's Photo Gallery

ai_ney
Ultra ALPHA

May 29, 2008, 8:01 PM

Post #8 of 27 (15860 views)
Shortcut
Re: Minpin, ShihTzu & Many more dogs for Adoption! [In reply to] Can't Post

photos of more dogs attached here... to view more, go to www.PetFinder.my

Sookie's Photo Gallery
Attachments: Tag 133 (a).JPG (51.4 KB)
  Tag 97 (b).JPG (64.2 KB)
  Tag 41 (b).JPG (77.3 KB)
  Tag 110 (a).JPG (91.5 KB)

nphew

May 29, 2008, 10:29 PM

Post #9 of 27 (15847 views)
Shortcut

Hello Ai Ney,

Yes, Kayla. I was thinking that I may not be feeding her right. I guess it is OK, since my dogs coat is shiny.

mbless
K9 Kaki

Jun 2, 2008, 8:34 AM

Post #10 of 27 (15721 views)
Shortcut

Tag 110, was adopted at Ikano on Saturday...
Ainey, great pictures you took... do take more and help us post.. thanks a lot...
Saw your Pebbles... she is so cute....

khai1213
Novice

Jun 2, 2008, 3:52 PM

Post #11 of 27 (15714 views)
Shortcut
Re: [mbless] Minpin, ShihTzu & Many more dogs for Adoption! [In reply to] Can't Post

What about the male shih tzu? Is he still available? I tried to check his status in petfinder but the site cant be opened since yesterday. You guys have any idea whether he's still in PAws or being adopted? Btw, those who have seen this dog before, how big is the size? Does he bark a lot? Kinda busy this week, cant visit PAws until friday. Hope he's still there this friday.

ai_ney
Ultra ALPHA

Jun 2, 2008, 8:27 PM

Post #12 of 27 (15702 views)
Shortcut

wow great! tag 110 is such a sweet looking girl... Cool thanks, still looking for a good home for pebbles... where did u see her? Smile

yeah i'm taking photos to post in petfinder, hope more of paws animals get adopted after this... Wink

Sookie's Photo Gallery

ai_ney
Ultra ALPHA

Jun 2, 2008, 8:32 PM

Post #13 of 27 (15700 views)
Shortcut
Re: [khai1213] Minpin, ShihTzu & Many more dogs for Adoption! [In reply to] Can't Post

hi khai, erm, like i've posted before, why dun u contact paws directly regarding ur queries? the number, again, is 03-78461087...

Sookie's Photo Gallery

khai1213
Novice

Jun 3, 2008, 3:12 AM

Post #14 of 27 (15676 views)
Shortcut

Called last week and petfinder is working now. He's still in Paws. Btw, is he a purebreed? Shih tzu hair is straighter than this and shih tzu's hair is usally white&grey or white&brown. He doesnt look like the shih tzu that i've seen before. Anyway, he's still a cute boy.

mbless
K9 Kaki

Jun 3, 2008, 10:55 PM

Post #15 of 27 (15623 views)
Shortcut

Hi.. saw her at Yen's place when went to see the giant GR. She is so sweet...
Thanks again for helping PAWS... we really need that.

mbless
K9 Kaki

Jun 3, 2008, 11:00 PM

Post #16 of 27 (15622 views)
Shortcut

The ST was still there on Monday when I went there. Pretty quiet there but hard to say until they go home.. sometimes the stressed there makes them very quiet or barks a lot but u will know their true self once they settle in your home. He is the Australian sized not the Taiwanese sized ST. There is another mixed ST there whom is very loving.. just arrived not long. He is 4 yrs old and need a good home. Still in good condition... check with Lily if you are keen.

hammy
Enthusiast

Jun 4, 2008, 1:00 AM

Post #17 of 27 (15612 views)
Shortcut

wat is the diff between taiwan o aus ST ar???

mbless
K9 Kaki

Jun 4, 2008, 9:10 AM

Post #18 of 27 (15580 views)
Shortcut
Re: [hammy] Minpin, ShihTzu & Many more dogs for Adoption! [In reply to] Can't Post

Taiwan ST, smaller.. Aussie ST bigger... but now Aussie also have small ST...

c3w78
Novice

Jun 4, 2008, 10:53 PM

Post #19 of 27 (15539 views)
Shortcut

aiyo, cherrie is so cute la

hammy
Enthusiast

Jun 6, 2008, 8:11 AM

Post #20 of 27 (15477 views)
Shortcut

but my ST is not big o small but long.. wonder he's from wer??

mbless
K9 Kaki

Jul 10, 2008, 7:14 AM

Post #21 of 27 (14454 views)
Shortcut

tag 124, 102 and 110 adopted already. 110 went to a good home.. our trainer visited her recently and found her getting along well with another dog, living indoor and air-cond. Lucky fella.

khengteik
ALPHA

Jul 22, 2008, 4:25 AM

Post #22 of 27 (14282 views)
Shortcut

hello there... just wanna kacau kacau abit.... how's the big fella at your place now ?? mbless?? doing well??? hope he doesn't hog the sofa too often... hehe

A dog is a man's most loyal friend.

myzanordin
ALPHA

Jul 22, 2008, 8:05 PM

Post #23 of 27 (14264 views)
Shortcut
Re: [khengteik] Minpin, ShihTzu & Many more dogs for Adoption! [In reply to] Can't Post

U mean Max? I saw him last time I visited Molly. Damn good looking....well behaved...all Molly's dog very manja. Saw like 3 MS, 1 mongrel and a GR..and a cat...meowwww

khengteik
ALPHA

Jul 23, 2008, 3:14 AM

Post #24 of 27 (14247 views)
Shortcut
Re: [myzanordin] Minpin, ShihTzu & Many more dogs for Adoption! [In reply to] Can't Post

yeah.... Max... damn huge fella.... hopefully he is not a couch potato... hahaha he seems to like the couch very much though...

the mongrel is Kiki rite.... Zoey's daughter.... she looks almost like her mom... except that she's bigger abit and her tail is not docked... :p but character almost the opposite of her mom... :p

A dog is a man's most loyal friend.

mbless
K9 Kaki

Jul 23, 2008, 7:55 AM

Post #25 of 27 (14241 views)
Shortcut
Re: [myzanordin] Minpin, ShihTzu & Many more dogs for Adoption! [In reply to] Can't Post

Max not so well behave anymore la... now know how to seek for attention also... will push all away and knock you down also to get attention.... now that his legs are stronger, he also want to jump.... and act like big baby..

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my