IN

Home: Events Calendar: Event Calendar:
Malaysia Dog Olympic Day 2008, June 29th, Central Park

Admin

May 25, 2008, 11:38 PM

Post #1 of 8 (40670 views)
Shortcut
Malaysia Dog Olympic Day 2008, June 29th, Central Park Can't Post

The Malaysia Dog Olympic Day 2008 will be held on June 29th, 2008 at Central Park, Bandar Utama, Kuala Lumpur. It is an annual event dedicated to all dogs, be it a mixed breed dog or pure breed dog. All are welcome to join us at Central Park on this meaningful day.

Date : June 29th , 2008
Venue : Central Park, Bandar Utama, Kuala Lumpur
Time : 7:15am to 3:00pm
Admission : Free
Open to : All dogs lovers. Owner of Mixed Breeds and Pure Breeds dog and their dogs are all welcome.

Police K9 Unit Demonstration.

Schutzhund 1 Trial Purina Puppycom Agility Trial 8 Doggie Challenges
  • Dog Olympic Run (Ultimate Record Challenge)
  • Purina 60 Weave Poles Challenge
  • Musical Chair Competition
  • Incredible Hurdle Race
  • Amazing Dog Fastest Recall Race
  • Ultimate Sit Stay Challenge
  • Dog Most Creative Fashion
  • Dog Simon Say Competition
  • More information of Games and Contest is available here >>

Free Door Gifts for the first 500 visitors register on site.

Games Trivia - Plenty of Games Trivia to challenge your knowledge in Dog Ownership

SPCA and PAWS
SPCA Selangor and PAWS will setup booths on the Malaysia Dog Olympic Day. As usual, SPCA Selangor will take several dogs with them for public to adopt the dog on the Malaysia Dog Olympic Day. You will also get a chance to donate directly to both Animal Shelters on the same day.

Micro-chipping of Dogs
Dog Micro-chipping Services will be available on the Malaysia Dog Olympic Day. A Qualified and Registered VET will be there to help you with questions on Dog Micro-chipping and Chip Implantation.

Lucky Draws - There will be plenty of Lucky Draws on the day where you stand to win many doggie products

Vet Corner
A Qualified will be available at the VET Corner on the Malaysia Dog Olympic Day to offer free medical checkup for your furkids.

Doggie Products' Booth
There will be several commercial offering various dog related products on that day.

Free Dog Gifts to the first 500 registered visitors at the event venue. Registration will open at 8:00am till 10:00am

Picnic
There are many nice spots at Central Park where you can picnic with your family and dogs.

Dog Socialization
The Malaysia Dog Olympic Day is expected to be attended by many dog owners and their dogs and hence it present a good opportunity for dog owners to socialize their dogs on that day.

Complete information can be viewed at

www.puppy.com.my/olympic2008/

Program of the day at

www.puppy.com.my/olympic2008/program.html

(This post was edited by Admin on May 26, 2008, 6:19 AM)

Admin

Jun 25, 2008, 7:52 AM

Post #2 of 8 (39519 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Admin] Malaysia Dog Olympic Day 2008, June 29th, Central Park [In reply to] Can't Post

Flash version of the Dog Olympics micro-site

http://www.dogolympics.my

gheetam
Novice

Jul 4, 2008, 5:26 PM

Post #3 of 8 (39076 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Admin] Malaysia Dog Olympic Day 2008, June 29th, Central Park [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi there!

Any one attended? Any press releases on this?

Scotch

Jul 4, 2008, 6:05 PM

Post #4 of 8 (39071 views)
Shortcut
Re: [gheetam] Malaysia Dog Olympic Day 2008, June 29th, Central Park [In reply to] Can't Post

I attended this event. It came out in TheStar, 3 July. Center spread in Star Metro, i think.

gheetam
Novice

Jul 16, 2008, 5:44 PM

Post #5 of 8 (38604 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Scotch] Malaysia Dog Olympic Day 2008, June 29th, Central Park [In reply to] Can't Post

Gosh - thanks - iI missed it!

s there anyway for you to scan the article (or photostate) and send to me?

Esther

Scotch

Jul 16, 2008, 6:27 PM

Post #6 of 8 (38598 views)
Shortcut
Re: [gheetam] Malaysia Dog Olympic Day 2008, June 29th, Central Park [In reply to] Can't Post

I can't scan cause no scanner. But I can fax it to you if you have a fax machine or send to your address. let me know.

RealityDreamer
Doggyman

Aug 4, 2008, 11:12 PM

Post #7 of 8 (38000 views)
Shortcut

Hi Admin,

Just wondering...are the photos from this event going to be uploaded in the gallery like the other previous events?

Pictures from older events usually took a couple of weeks to show up in the gallery..but it's been more than a month since 29/6. Am I missing the link? If so, can u pls re-direct me.

Thanks
,-._,-.
\/)"(\/
(_o_)

Admin

Sep 10, 2008, 12:17 AM

Post #8 of 8 (36486 views)
Shortcut
Re: [RealityDreamer] Malaysia Dog Olympic Day 2008, June 29th, Central Park [In reply to] Can't Post

We will be uploading the pictures within next few weeks. We have been busy with our work lately.

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my