Home: General: Chit Chat:
REPORT THEM!

Leigh Chen
Dog Kichi

May 24, 2008, 3:55 AM

Post #1 of 3 (1502 views)
Shortcut
REPORT THEM! Can't Post

As animal (wildlife too) welfare awareness is on the rise in Malaysia, if any1 experiences, hears or sees an animal cruelty act, pls do yr part & report the offender/s to the relevant authorities which are :

1. Jabatan Perkhidmatan Haiwan, KL (Mr Rajen - text me @ 0162571092 for mobile no)

2. Jabatan Perkhidmatan Haiwan, Selangor (En Jamadi - ditto)

3. Perhilitan/Wildlife @ 03-90752872. Go to their website to lodge an e-aduan. You are guided step by step. Easy.

a. Pls ensure you report a genuine case & not abuse the above authorities for mischief or vengeful attacks on someone you dislike.

b. You can either politely call or text nos 1 & 2. Remain anonymous if you wish.

c. Pls state case's address (house, petshop, backyard breeder's den etc) & give as many accurate, helpful & relevant details as possible to enable these enforcement officers carry out their duties efficiently and promptly.

d. Pls follow up with them on yr own initiative. Some enforcement team might update you, some might not. But i find them quite quite prompt in action & attention.

e. Still unsure, pls text me on anything. TQ

SPEAK UP FOR THE ABUSED & TORTURED VOICELESS SOULS! THEY ONLY HAVE YOU!

kitten_penang

May 24, 2008, 2:27 PM

Post #2 of 3 (1482 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Leigh Chen] REPORT THEM! [In reply to] Can't Post

Thanks for the info Leigh =)

myzanordin
ALPHA

May 24, 2008, 8:37 PM

Post #3 of 3 (1476 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Leigh Chen] REPORT THEM! [In reply to] Can't Post

Thanks Leigh for the detailed info....glad to knw that they are prompt in taking action. Very useful indeed!

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my