Home: General: Chit Chat:
why you should not open your car window

zephyros
Canine Addict

May 21, 2008, 6:35 PM

Post #1 of 9 (1836 views)
Shortcut
why you should not open your car window Can't Post

Most of us knows that our dogs love to stick their head out of the window while we're driving. It's dangerous as they could get hit by on coming traffic. Why would you ask a kid to keep their hands in the car, but allow your dogs to stick their head out?

Here is another scenario WHY you should NOT keep windows opened for your dog. don't worry it's not disgusting

poor doggy

Amanda85
Doggyman

May 21, 2008, 8:57 PM

Post #2 of 9 (1821 views)
Shortcut
Re: [zephyros] why you should not open your car window [In reply to] Can't Post

oh gosh, this person actually open up the entire window that enable a GR to jump out.

i did open the window for my dog. but is just enough to let her sniff the air. she can never jump out from it

Pacco de Mongrel
~ Come and join us for a doggie jungle trekking @ Bukit Gasing every Saturday morning ~

nphew

May 21, 2008, 9:44 PM

Post #3 of 9 (1810 views)
Shortcut

Poor Doggy, but a great "rollover" though

mcmercedez
Dog Kichi

May 22, 2008, 7:14 PM

Post #4 of 9 (1767 views)
Shortcut

Hm.. I wonder whether the GR got injured or not.. By looking at it, the GR should get injured especially on the leg ler..

I also only open a bit of window only when I drive with my dog.. My wife will make sure she can't stick her head out.. hehe..

Veanne
K9 Maniac

May 23, 2008, 2:22 AM

Post #5 of 9 (1738 views)
Shortcut

omg... i think the doggy might hurt him/herself... i never open the window whenever there is little kids and animals in my car...

~L0v3 SHIRO 4 EveR~

mickey123
Enthusiast

May 23, 2008, 7:08 AM

Post #6 of 9 (1731 views)
Shortcut

oh my goodness... looks like the GR will hurt his/her back bone... ouch.. it hurts!!!

I won't open the windows since it's so hot outside.. but, we always have someone sit beside my furkid, so if open the windows also won't open so big until she can jump out.. it's too dangerous...

zephyros
Canine Addict

May 23, 2008, 5:20 PM

Post #7 of 9 (1708 views)
Shortcut
Re: [mickey123] why you should not open your car window [In reply to] Can't Post

there are furkid safety belts too. they work using your backseat belts

kitten_penang

May 24, 2008, 2:37 PM

Post #8 of 9 (1671 views)
Shortcut

thanks for the clip.these people are sick i think they did that on purpose!
or else how would they have tapped it.just imagine they didn't even slow down or stopped to check on their dog.
STUPID owner.BAD owner.IDIOTIC owner. i hope you fry in HELL.
by the way where did you get that clip?
i have an e-mail about the dog flesh trade it's disgusting and cruel but i don't know how to up load it here.
any suggestions?

zephyros
Canine Addict

May 26, 2008, 3:08 AM

Post #9 of 9 (1649 views)
Shortcut
Re: [kitten_penang] why you should not open your car window [In reply to] Can't Post

u can do it here but the pics will either be separated or if u have photobucket u can replace the links to your account instead. that way it'll look just like that email u got

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my