Home: Lost & Found: Lost, Missing or Stolen Dogs:
Lost our beloved Dalmatian Male Dog!

dalmatian35
New User

May 15, 2008, 4:51 PM

Post #1 of 11 (2107 views)
Shortcut
Lost our beloved Dalmatian Male Dog! Can't Post

My dalmatian male dog app. 4 yrs old is missing since Wednesday 14th May late afternoon. It is a typical dalmatian dog and listens to the name Tommy. It is missing in the Bukit Tunku (or Kenny Hills) area. If anyone has any information please let me know asap since it has become part of the family!
If you have any information please call Joss 0126857161
There will be a reward available for the one bringing the dog home or giving the tip to find our beloved dog.

Thnks for searching!

(This post was edited by dalmatian35 on May 16, 2008, 4:28 PM)
Attachments: Dalmatian.JPG (54.4 KB)

Dcom
Novice

May 30, 2008, 7:14 AM

Post #2 of 11 (1831 views)
Shortcut
Re: [dalmatian35] Lost our beloved Dalmatian Male Dog! [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi, have you found your dalmatian? My sister who stays in Puncak Jalil told me that she saw a male dalmatian being left at an unoccupied house in that area today. Wonder if that is your dalmatian. Please call my sister, Cindy, 0162406336 for further details.

Visit Santa's blog at http://www.santa-ms.blogspot.com

melmel
K9 Maniac

Jun 3, 2008, 7:36 PM

Post #3 of 11 (1668 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Dcom] Lost our beloved Dalmatian Male Dog! [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Dcom,

Is d poor dalmation fed? If he/she is denied food & water at tat unoccupied hse, kindly report 2 d relevant authority.

Thks

(This post was edited by melmel on Jun 3, 2008, 7:37 PM)

Dcom
Novice

Jun 4, 2008, 2:32 AM

Post #4 of 11 (1641 views)
Shortcut
Re: [melmel] Lost our beloved Dalmatian Male Dog! [In reply to] Can't Post

My sister has contacted Dalmatian35 and they have found their dog. Seems that this is not their dog.

Don't know what happened to that particular dog because my sister said she doesn't pass by that area to and from home. She was just taking a leisure drive that day and saw "the owner" leaving the dog there and didn't think much of it. She thought that that's the owner of the dog and house. Then when she told us about what she saw, she said it seems odd that "the owner" should leave behind his dog and not close the gate. That's when we concluded that that may not be "the owner" and she contacted Dalmatian35.

I'll ask my sister to go around that area to see if the dog is still in sight.

Visit Santa's blog at http://www.santa-ms.blogspot.com

dalmatian35
New User

Jun 4, 2008, 4:55 AM

Post #5 of 11 (1632 views)
Shortcut
Re: [dalmatian35] Lost our beloved Dalmatian Male Dog! [In reply to] Can't Post

Hello All,

YES we have found our dog back. After sending around a lot of flyers we got a phone call from someone a few miles furtheron that they had found the dog and kept it there. Thanks for watching out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

melmel
K9 Maniac

Jun 4, 2008, 6:45 PM

Post #6 of 11 (1610 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Dcom] Lost our beloved Dalmatian Male Dog! [In reply to] Can't Post

tis coming Sat I'll pick up a furless abandoned mama dog along d rdside by 10 am (rescued her 2 puppies last Sun).

If ur sis sights d dalmation again tat is confined at d same place without food / water, pls email me dogrehome06 @ yahoo.com.my d details so action cld be taken wi no delay.

v even encountered a stubborn owner who tied a dog outside d gate , exposed 2 heat & downpour, denied water & food at a vacant corner hse. Despite several notices issued by different relevant authorities respectively, d owner refused 2 rectify d situation. Thus , eventually a warrant was issued. d dog was rescued in d existence of police. e mail me 4 > info.

appreciate ur updates. hv a nice day. cheers

(This post was edited by melmel on Jun 4, 2008, 7:28 PM)

myzanordin
ALPHA

Jun 4, 2008, 8:30 PM

Post #7 of 11 (1589 views)
Shortcut

That's great. At least Malaysia is now active and is improving in 'animal welfare'' Kudos to the Police for acting well ....

BTW, how can we get the Police involve in rescuing the animal? A letter from SPCA /Wildlife/Vet Dept to support? Please enlighten the members, so we can do our part as well.

Thank you in advance.

melmel
K9 Maniac

Jun 4, 2008, 11:38 PM

Post #8 of 11 (1561 views)
Shortcut
Re: [myzanordin] Lost our beloved Dalmatian Male Dog! [In reply to] Can't Post

Y

myzanordin
ALPHA

Jun 5, 2008, 12:23 AM

Post #9 of 11 (1543 views)
Shortcut

Y? at least the members will know wer to channel the report. And if the authorities are not helping, mayb with the assistance of the Police we can helped the abused animals.

simple classic case - abandoned dogs which are left without food and water in an empty house . We, as public can't enter the compound to release the dog, cos it will be deemed as trepassing private property (especially when its pad locked) In fact, SPCA, PAWs do not have the authority to do that.

How can we help? When the dog is tied up and no way we can pass food or water? The only way , is the Police or Wildlife Dept. FYI - Wildlife Dept is damn slow sometime (refer Sheena, the German Shepard case). But, how to convince the Police to assist?

melmel
K9 Maniac

Jun 5, 2008, 6:30 PM

Post #10 of 11 (1500 views)
Shortcut
Re: [myzanordin] Lost our beloved Dalmatian Male Dog! [In reply to] Can't Post

Y=Yes

means 'u r right', not 'why'

myzanordin
ALPHA

Jun 5, 2008, 6:35 PM

Post #11 of 11 (1496 views)
Shortcut

oh ok...but u did not answer my questionlah....guide us how to get help .....

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my