Third vaccine. Do i wait?

bunny wabbit
Novice

May 15, 2008, 7:35 AM

Post #1 of 3 (12276 views)
Shortcut
Third vaccine. Do i wait? Can't Post

Hello everyone,

I have a 5 months old Siberian Husky. And so far, he has been vaccinated twice. His first vaccination was done by the breeder we got him from. And he actually got his second vaccination today. His second vaccination was postponed by our vet due to a cough he had. I would like to send him for obedience training as he is getting older, but i dont know if its safe at the moment since he only had two vaccinations. Do i wait until he gets the third one done?

And i have not been talking him for walks in the park or outside because i'm afraid he might catch something. He's getting bigger by the day and i feel so sorry to keep my baby Demon confined all the time. What do you guys think?

Thanks a bunch!

calvin5777
Novice

Dec 15, 2008, 2:35 AM

Post #2 of 3 (11622 views)
Shortcut
Re: [bunny wabbit] Third vaccine. Do i wait? [In reply to] Can't Post

In Reply To
Hello everyone,

I have a 5 months old Siberian Husky. And so far, he has been vaccinated twice. His first vaccination was done by the breeder we got him from. And he actually got his second vaccination today. His second vaccination was postponed by our vet due to a cough he had. I would like to send him for obedience training as he is getting older, but i dont know if its safe at the moment since he only had two vaccinations. Do i wait until he gets the third one done?

And i have not been talking him for walks in the park or outside because i'm afraid he might catch something. He's getting bigger by the day and i feel so sorry to keep my baby Demon confined all the time. What do you guys think?

Thanks a bunch! hi there , how`s ur husky now ? my husky having cough also , the 2nd vaccinations not yet done too cuz she stil cough ,,.... any idea to rescue my dog ? how`s ur dog now too ?

bunny wabbit
Novice

Jan 8, 2009, 2:33 PM

Post #3 of 3 (11559 views)
Shortcut
Re: [calvin5777] Third vaccine. Do i wait? [In reply to] Can't Post

Hey there calvin5777.

My baby's doing very well now. Tomorrow he'll be one year old. He's big and healthy now. Smile

When i first got him, he had a bad cough and fever and his vaccines had to be pushed forward because he wasnt fit to get it. He was pretty weak at first, skinny and always feverish. Now, he's healthy as a horse! Just remember not to bring her outdoors before all three vaccines are done! I know its sad that she cant go out for walks and all but it is definitely a safer option!

Feed her well, always have plenty of water and equally important is to provide her with your Love and Attention. And bring her to the Vet if anything serious occurs. Hope your baby gets well soon!

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my