May 12, 2008, 3:03 PM
Post #1 of 1
Job Vacancy @ SPCA Selangor:
Job Vacancy @ SPCA Selangor
Are you :
- Between 20-30 years old?
- Computer literate, with a minimum qualification of a diploma in a relevant discipline ?
- Honest, Diligent, and Smart ?
- Mature, but Sunny Natured Can you smile and maintain your composure, regardless of the bleak or frantic situation unfolding around you?
- Outgoing & A Team Player - Do you like meeting new people and embarking on fresh projects ?
Do you :
- Absolutely love animals, and want to improve their welfare ?
- Have an excellent command of English? (Ability to speak other languages an added advantage)
- Posses your own transport ? (preferable)
Are You Ready To Be A Part of the SPCA Team ?
As a part of the SPCA PR & Marketing Team, you will be :
- working on outreach, awareness & educational projects - in schools, shopping centres & family & pet events
- fundraising by working with individuals, companies, schools, and corporate sponsors
- handling the production and management of SPCA merchandise
- formulating & designing marketing & educational materials flyers, posters, brochures, annual review
- liaising with the media press releases, interviews, feature articles
- helping to update the SPCA website, blog & adoption galleries
- assisting in the animal shelter to handle queries on adoption, pet care, SPCA, etc.
Remuneration based on qualifications & experience RM1,800 and above for the right candidate
To apply, please send your CV and cover letter to Jacinta Johnson at Jacinta.spca or call 42565312/ 42535179.