Home

Main Index MAIN
INDEX
FAQ FAQ & HELP FAQ PHOTO GALLERY Who's Online WHO'S
IN

Home: General: Chit Chat:
Entertaining a lonely puppy - any suggestions?

First page Previous page 1 2 3 4 Next page Last page  View All

ginl
ALPHA

Jul 18, 2003, 4:58 PM

Post #76 of 77 (360 views)
Shortcut
Re: [cshellz] Entertaining a lonely puppy - any suggestions? [In reply to] Can't Post

He'll look like Buffolo Bill frm Silence of the Lambs Shocked

Wah multi coloured dogs....can't imagine the MS with blue eyebrows! Maybe shd ask Arthur to try it on his furkids and let us see Tongue

chnyuppie
Dog Kichi

Oct 7, 2004, 9:59 PM

Post #77 of 77 (297 views)
Shortcut
HOME ALONE - ideas to entertain your pup/dog? [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi all

Am reviving this thread as i think it is v useful as i believe most of us do work outside of home and have to leave our pets at home. So it will be a good if we can all contribute on ideas to keep our pets entertained while they are alone.

There has been some earlier msgs on stuffing toys/food in empty pillow cases/rubber gloves. I think that is a good idea, but am worried if my dog gets entangled or chocked and can't free himself. I also hear that Kong is also another good idea. But it is one that I avoid as I am afraid of food being littered all over the floor and of ants/cockroaches marching in to take up the bits thrown and left on the floor for teh whole day. Also we live in an apartment so we do not have the luxury of just throwing the Kong onto the grass.

On my side, my MS has free run of the kitchen as he is not fully toilet-trained yet (after a week of good behaviour, he had another "accident" last night!!!!). So i put all his toys in the kitchen with him, and also keep the radio on. The radio actually goes on and off due to the timer. So i hope that will provide some distractions to him.

Apart from that, anyone of you care to share?

First page Previous page 1 2 3 4 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my