Home: Behavioral Problems: Behavioural Issues - General:
Help :( After i married my dog dont want to eat anything

abbyying
Dog Kichi

Apr 29, 2008, 5:31 AM

Post #1 of 18 (7120 views)
Shortcut
Help :( After i married my dog dont want to eat anything Can't Post

I married at last year December, when i prepair to married she start dun wan to eat on oktober onwards i no choice so i try bring her to see vet but the dr told me she nothing wrong but her weight loss so i use pam to feed her milk everyday but she still eat her snack and cheese only even i try buy human food for her also dun wan (KFC) so when i married at the day she cry after that she feel very sad coz i cant bring her go coz i stay in my mother in law house which she dint like dog. so i bring her vet again dr ask me take her blood to lab for text so i also do after the text she is consider healthy. this few month she will eat some but some time will not Frown but start last week she dun want to eat include her snacks and cheese also so i force her milk coz scared she vomit Frown is this consider melancholia in chinese call( ???) ? but dr said this cant happen to dog :( really need help scare she will died :(

acsyen
Ultra ALPHA

Apr 29, 2008, 4:36 PM

Post #2 of 18 (7107 views)
Shortcut
Re: [abbyying] Help :( After i married my dog dont want to eat anything [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi,

You must be the one in vet forum. I thought you mention your dog start eating already?

~Nature's Way: Raw Food for Health ~

~ Pet ID Tags: A MUST For Every Pet! ~

abbyying
Dog Kichi

May 1, 2008, 5:52 AM

Post #3 of 18 (7017 views)
Shortcut
Re: [acsyen] Help :( After i married my dog dont want to eat anything [In reply to] Can't Post

yaya Wink that day i told u that she has eating without force but few days later she start again untill now Crazy i really dunno wat to do Frown she always eat cheese when she dun wan to eat anything but now cheese also dun wan then i feel that her face very sad Unimpressed i areally told dr that dunno she know me wan marry and cant bring her stay with me so few sad and dun wan to eat food but the dr told me that dog will not so clever so cant be that where i dint told u about this lo Crazy i think she have (you yu zhen0 in chinese i know wat to call but in english i dunno wat to call

abbyying
Dog Kichi

May 1, 2008, 6:00 AM

Post #4 of 18 (7015 views)
Shortcut
Re: [acsyen] Help :( After i married my dog dont want to eat anything [In reply to] Can't Post

hi i really need some advice dunno in Penang which dr can help me on this thx Smile

ferox
Novice

May 2, 2008, 6:49 AM

Post #5 of 18 (6946 views)
Shortcut
Re: [abbyying] Help :( After i married my dog dont want to eat anything [In reply to] Can't Post

In my opinion, this isn't a medical related issue so your vet won't be able to help you. Your dog is probably able to sense the worry and sadness YOU are feeling because you have to give up your dog.

My suggestion is to find him a new owner as quickly as possible that will be able to take care of him properly, if not, bring him out for a long walk or even a jog, to get both his mind and yours off the emotions. Then feed him. Do NOT treat him as if this is your last few weeks with him (even though it is). He'll be able to pick up on it.

The dog is a reflection of your own state of mind. So either change yours, or put him in a new environment and he'll quickly move on with his life. I believe it is YOU that's feeling sorry and guilty for the dog that's causing this. Let go. =)

abbyying
Dog Kichi

May 3, 2008, 6:33 AM

Post #6 of 18 (6912 views)
Shortcut
Re: [ferox] Help :( After i married my dog dont want to eat anything [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Frown

By the way i will try second option to bring her to walk Sly coz my whole family really love her so will not let her go and beside i dun think that i give to ppl she will feel better coz she dun wan to lose me and even my family Frown what ever i will try my best Wink Thxs a lot u all really help me a lot if not i will dunno wat to do thx for ur advice Laugh

ferox
Novice

May 3, 2008, 8:59 AM

Post #7 of 18 (6903 views)
Shortcut

Hi, sorry, by your previous post, you mentioned after marriage, the dog can't "stay" with you anymore, I thought you needed to give up the dog. Did you mean he can't be in the house and needs to stay outside? If not who is he staying with? Sorry for the misunderstanding.

abbyying
Dog Kichi

May 3, 2008, 5:32 PM

Post #8 of 18 (6882 views)
Shortcut
Re: [ferox] Help :( After i married my dog dont want to eat anything [In reply to] Can't Post

Hihi sorry my english not so good so make u misunderstanding haha Wink

now my dog stay wif my parents and 1 week got 5 week i go see her and bring her for walk. when my husband family not at home i will bering her to stay wif me few days but this feel day she miss my mum and dad pulak so some times ask she wan go home bor so when she wan she will sit down to show that she wan so i also dunno wat to do coz she dun wan to lose me and also my parents haha Sly thats why i find vet to get some advice manatau same u will saw her face very sad lo and then when dinner time she will run away from food sleep below chair Crazy now even snacks also aiyo Unsure

hammy
Enthusiast

May 8, 2008, 7:38 PM

Post #9 of 18 (6074 views)
Shortcut

so kesian one ur dog.. lik putus cinta... dowan to eat all... ur dog so smart la, can understand wat u'r asking.. i talk to my dog, he will be lik

abbyying
Dog Kichi

May 9, 2008, 7:23 AM

Post #10 of 18 (6000 views)
Shortcut
Re: [hammy] Help :( After i married my dog dont want to eat anything [In reply to] Can't Post

ya lo so kesian when u saw her sit at side face so sad aiyo Frown but a bit better force her eat a bit Unimpressed too smart lo owner will die Tongue coz when we talk she will know id dun wan to bring her out when we out she will do something crazy on my mums house Unsure but some time u lost something then if she know wat is the things she will help to fine when she in good mood lo hahaha Sly some time i bring her out and talk to her ppl will see me maybe think tht me crazy haha Frown

hammy
Enthusiast

May 10, 2008, 3:59 AM

Post #11 of 18 (5855 views)
Shortcut

hahaha.. ur dog so smart lerr.. so good... i talk to my dog oso my bro call me 'siao'...

i tink mayb u should bring ur dog jalan jalan more often... so he wont tink dat after u maried, u will abondan him...

Veanne
K9 Maniac

May 10, 2008, 2:32 PM

Post #12 of 18 (5769 views)
Shortcut
Re: [hammy] Help :( After i married my dog dont want to eat anything [In reply to] Can't Post

haha... ya... i talk to my shiro everyday... and my bf said me crazy liao... he said if shiro can understand what you said, then he shiro wouldn't do something that he shouldn't do lor. if not, you syok sendiri only...

~L0v3 SHIRO 4 EveR~

hammy
Enthusiast

May 16, 2008, 9:44 AM

Post #13 of 18 (5278 views)
Shortcut

how's the dog now?

zephyros
Canine Addict

May 21, 2008, 6:21 PM

Post #14 of 18 (5124 views)
Shortcut

there are monthly dog gatherings in penang. u can bring your dog for it. make more friends etc

abbyying
Dog Kichi

May 21, 2008, 8:23 PM

Post #15 of 18 (5119 views)
Shortcut

Hi Hammy my dog still same some time she eat but most of time is i force 1 Frown This morning my mum give her snacks she eat some the just leave there my mum told me she will finish the snack around 4 pm coz she know if she dint finish it she will not go out at 5 something so b4 5pm she will eat all then will ask my mum to bring her out Tongue after that dinner dun wan eat any more maybe she too clever Unsure

abbyying
Dog Kichi

May 21, 2008, 8:27 PM

Post #16 of 18 (5118 views)
Shortcut
Re: [zephyros] Help :( After i married my dog dont want to eat anything [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Zephyros

When is monthy dog gatherings in penang and where is the location Wink i scare if i bring her there saw too many dog she will bark aiyo Unsure she went out she will bark bird, cat and dog Crazy But so funny is she will not bark shih tzu hahaha dunno why Smile

zephyros
Canine Addict

May 21, 2008, 8:30 PM

Post #17 of 18 (5116 views)
Shortcut

the location is not always set. will depend. dogs barking is normal. that's why they need to socialize more. my pup is still scared too. slowly getting used to it. just keep an eye out in the chit chat section about annoucements for gatherings

capri
Dog Kichi

May 22, 2008, 8:22 AM

Post #18 of 18 (5085 views)
Shortcut

How about you get your dog his own girlfriend? Make sure they are neutered and spayed. Maybe he know you are married he also want to get married?Laugh

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my