Thanks. WIl get in touch with them...

sheilakhiew
Dog Kichi

May 5, 2008, 11:50 PM

Post #27 of 40 (4220 views)
Shortcut
Re: [JS Lew] My dog's missing!!!!! [In reply to] Can't Post

Hello Mr JS Lew

It is a pleasure to be of any help. Anway, thank you for your time.

Do keep in touch cos I'm also a pet and animal lovers. I have 3 kids (ecs, acs and mixed ecs/acs).

I might need some advises from you all.

Thank you.

Rgds

SHEILA

sheilakhiew
Dog Kichi

May 6, 2008, 12:03 AM

Post #28 of 40 (4218 views)
Shortcut
Re: [acsyen] My dog's missing!!!!! [In reply to] Can't Post

Ms Yen,

Thanks alot and do keep in touch.

Take care.

Rgds

SHEILA

sheilakhiew
Dog Kichi

May 6, 2008, 12:06 AM

Post #29 of 40 (4216 views)
Shortcut
Re: [myzanordin] My dog's missing!!!!! [In reply to] Can't Post

Hello Mr Myzanordin

Thanks alot and do keep in touch.

Rgds

SHEILA

sheilakhiew
Dog Kichi

May 6, 2008, 12:25 AM

Post #30 of 40 (4211 views)
Shortcut
Re: [leej] My dog's missing!!!!! [In reply to] Can't Post

Hello Mr Leej

Hope you find your furkid soon. Sorry for hijacking yr thread.

Rgds

SHEILA

leej
Novice

Jun 5, 2008, 3:25 PM

Post #31 of 40 (3612 views)
Shortcut

In Reply To
Hello everyone,
My dog's missing around 2 months already, the location is USJ areas of Subang Jaya, it's a malaysia local dog, 3 years old, a very clever and smart boy, his name is Dai Dai.
Here are the characters of my dog, as you can see in the picture. it's body is brown colour, and mouth and ear are black, the tongue is dark purple colour. he supposes to know how to sit, shake hands, and some of basic commands.

I'm really miss my dog!!! i really appreciate if anyone could give me any information of him. and if anyone help me found my dog,I will reward 500RM.Please contact me: 0133199050 or 0172669008 So please help me. Thank you!!! Hello everyone: My dog still missing!!! but, he came back home two times. but,he just stay outside the door, when I see him,and then he runaway! I'm very worry my dog!! everyday I cannot sleep,I always cry!!I miss my dog so very!!! he with me together three years already!! I knew,he just a very ordinary dog, but , he likes my kid! he is a part of my life!!! please!! please, every like dog's people can help me !!! I live in usj 2. I think my maybe in usj or ss of subang jaya areas and with some waif of dog together. so, if somebody live in usj or ss please help me! if somebody see some dog look like my dog please call me!!thanks a lot for everybody!!!

(This post was edited by leej on Jun 5, 2008, 3:37 PM)

melmel
K9 Maniac

Jun 5, 2008, 7:27 PM

Post #32 of 40 (3584 views)
Shortcut

Leej,

17/5/08 Sat I saw ur dog roaming in USJ 6, right oppisite MBSJ(USJ 5) & USJ 2. I was about to get sth from my car, then I spotted it. Wen I tried 2 feed him wi kibbles (always in my car as I feed strays 2 catch/neuter/release/rehome), he ran away.

It appeared exhausted wi no proper meal. Pls circulate flyer in USJ 2 + neighbourhood (USJ 5 & USJ 6). Sometimes it works. Apart fr tis, pls visit MBSJ dog pound regularly in Puchong Perdana in case it was caught by municipal council.

x worry, he w/b fine. stay calm

Rgds
Meow Meow

(This post was edited by melmel on Jun 5, 2008, 7:53 PM)

leej
Novice

Jun 10, 2008, 8:01 PM

Post #33 of 40 (3461 views)
Shortcut
Re: [melmel] My dog's missing!!!!! [In reply to] Can't Post

Thankyou very much!! I'm really very worry my dog! you really see my dog? are you sure see the dog is my dog? where are you live?

do you know where is my dog? can you help find my dog? I so worry about he? every day I cann't sleep until in the morning!!

please! please! help me!!! I really need you help!!! thankyou very much!!! I waitting for you reply!!

leej
Novice

Jun 13, 2008, 12:55 AM

Post #34 of 40 (3402 views)
Shortcut
Re: [melmel] My dog's missing!!!!! [In reply to] Can't Post

In Reply To
Leej,

17/5/08 Sat I saw ur dog roaming in USJ 6, right oppisite MBSJ(USJ 5) & USJ 2. I was about to get sth from my car, then I spotted it. Wen I tried 2 feed him wi kibbles (always in my car as I feed strays 2 catch/neuter/release/rehome), he ran away.

It appeared exhausted wi no proper meal. Pls circulate flyer in USJ 2 + neighbourhood (USJ 5 & USJ 6). Sometimes it works. Apart fr tis, pls visit MBSJ dog pound regularly in Puchong Perdana in case it was caught by municipal council.

x worry, he w/b fine. stay calm

Rgds
Meow Meow Hello: I'm so worry my dog!!! Can you tell me, you saw my dog roaming in usj6 which road? And are you sure you see is my dog??? I love my dog so much!!! I'm so worry my dog!!! But Subang Jaya very big!!! I don't my dog in where!!! but ,I never give up!!! I miss my dog so much!!! I'm so worry my dog!!! please reply me!!! I really need your help!!! I waitting for you reply!!! Thank you very much!!!

(This post was edited by leej on Jun 13, 2008, 5:39 PM)

leej
Novice

Jun 19, 2008, 8:25 PM

Post #35 of 40 (3323 views)
Shortcut

Hello everybody:

my dog still missing!!! if anybody live in USJ1,USJ2,USJ5 and USJ6, please help me find my dog!!! I love he so much, he is a part of my life!!! I'm so worry my dog!!! I can not give up him!!! my dog missing on 26th February 2008 at night,I live in usj2.so,please!please help me!!! if anyone help me found my dog,I really really will thanks for you and reward to you!!!! Help me please!!! Thank you so much!!!!

ai_ney
Ultra ALPHA

Jun 19, 2008, 8:45 PM

Post #36 of 40 (3321 views)
Shortcut

hi leej, please go to the Puchong pound often to search for your dog in case he is caught by MPSJ... here's the address...

Pusat Kurungan Haiwan Puchong
Taman Perindustrian Puchong Utama
Seksyen 1, Puchong
Fazlin : 019-2758624
Jabatan Kesihatan MPSJ : 80237595

did ur dog turn up at ur gate again? was he spotted anywhere? i feel so sorry tat u still hv not found ur dog... u clearly miss him very much... Frown

Sookie's Photo Gallery
DON'T BREED AND BUY, WHILE HOMELESS ANIMALS DIE.
EVERY DOG SHOULD HAVE A HOME.

leej
Novice

Jun 20, 2008, 7:31 AM

Post #37 of 40 (3303 views)
Shortcut
Re: [ai_ney] My dog's missing!!!!! [In reply to] Can't Post

Hello

I go to there already.But my dog is not there. I think my dog roaming around usj2,usj1,usj5,usj6 and ss14,ss19.So, if some people live in there, I hope can help me!!! I really will thank you and reward for you!!! my dog is a part of my life. I really can not give up him!!! please, please everybody and dog lover can help me!!! Thank you so much!!!

leej
Novice

Jun 25, 2008, 2:31 AM

Post #38 of 40 (3251 views)
Shortcut

Hi everybody:

Thank you for your support!!! I'm so gratefully!!! you are all the kind people!!! Thank you for everybody's help!!! I'm dog still missing!!! I can not give up my dog,and I know, I will find my dog.My dog can safe to back my home.Because your, you are so goodnees!!! you can help me,right? I never give up my dog.also, my dog never give up me!!! I know, he also missing me so much!!!

Please!please!please! help me find my dog!!! I really,really need your help!! please all the live in usj subang jaya area people can help me!!! I really really need your help!!! if someone see some dog looks like my dog, you can call my dog's name DAIDAI,and my dog's tongue is dark purple.and call me immediately. I can go to see is it my dog!!! Thank you so much everybody!!! Thank you!!!

My phone number: 0172669008 or 0133199050 Sally

leej
Novice

Jul 6, 2008, 4:14 PM

Post #39 of 40 (3113 views)
Shortcut

大家好!!

今天我用中文写了。我的狗是马来西亚的土狗,我知道有很多路上跑的狗和我的狗很像,不容易找,但我祈求大家,如果大家在路上看到和我的狗很像的,只要叫一下他的名字DAIDAI就知道那只狗是不是我的了。我在这里谢谢大家了。我希望我能像别的朋友一样找回自己的狗狗。我真的非常想念我的狗狗,我真的好想让他马上出现在我面前。我知道我的已经离开家里4个月了,但是我不会放弃的,因为狗的生存意志是很强的,他们很聪明的。我的狗狗只是迷路了,他不知道怎么回家或是和母狗一直跑,因为5月初我的邻居看到我的狗跑回过我家门口,然后又被母狗叫走了。我是不会放弃我的DAIDAI的!!我真心的希望大家能够帮我。如果我找不回我的狗狗,那么我的一生将不会快乐了!我是一个很重感情的人,我的狗狗对我很重要,他是我生命中的一部分!!其实我每天都在祷告,我还去教会,我祈求上帝帮我保佑我的DAIDAI平平安安的回家!! 但是不知道为什么我的DAIDAI还没有回来。MPSJ和PAWS我都去过很多次了,我的DAIDAI没有在那里。DAIDAI的照片也放在他们那里了。我很难过,我每天都在哭泣,都在祈求上帝帮我找回我的DAIDAI。我在这里求求大家了,帮帮我吧!!帮帮我吧!! 我的狗狗是在2月26号那天晚上从家里跑出去的,大约是晚上9点多,后来那天下雨了。我住在USJ2,如果有人在那天看到我的狗了,一定要联系我。我会好好感谢你的!!! 我在这里祈求所要的爱狗朋友帮我找我的狗狗,我很感激你们的!!! 我希望你们能够明白我的心情!! 我快疯了!! 我祈求大家一定要帮帮我!! 只要你们献出一点爱心,就能改变我的一生!!! 真的是拜托大家了!!! 在本帖的第一页有我的联系方式和我狗狗DAIDAI的照片和长相特征。我真的会非常感激大家的!!! 谢谢!!

leej
Novice

Jul 8, 2008, 12:53 PM

Post #40 of 40 (3051 views)
Shortcut

Hi everyone: I'm crazy!!! Please,please live usj areas of subang jaya's people can help me!!! I miss he so much!!! He like my family and

he is a part of my life! If I can not find my dog. then, my life is not happy!! so, please every dog lover can help me!! If you see

some dog roaming the stree and looks like my dog, you just call my dog's name DAIDAI!!! when you call my dog's name DAIDAI,if that

dog follow you,then,it is my dog!!! so,Please dog lover and live in usj areas of subang jaya people can help me!!! I really need your

help!!! I know have so many kind people in the world!!! so, I come to this forum!!! please,help me!!!I need your help!!! I really appreciate

if anyone help me and give me some information!!! Thank you so much for your help!!!

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my