Home: Poll: Suggestion for POLL Topics:
Dogs Friendly Condos & Apartments

bakamono
Enthusiast

Apr 23, 2008, 11:34 PM

Post #1 of 4 (16200 views)
Shortcut
Dogs Friendly Condos & Apartments Can't Post

Eventho' the M'sia By-Law states that No Live Stock is allow in highrise building, we have many forumers here whom are staying in condos and apartments with their pet dogs at this moment. It's always up to how tolerance is the management office as well as our neighbours to allow us to have a peaceful life wz our furkids. Why don't we gv a rating for these highrise just for info sharing purposes. It will be useful for those whom r going to move into condos & apartments n not sure if they should take their furkids along wz them or not. The rating will be for bad, for average, for good and for very good. Let's start off with mine first :

Petaling Indah Condo, Sg.Besi, KL - Mgmnt Offc / neighbours

Regards

myzanordin
ALPHA

Apr 24, 2008, 12:37 AM

Post #2 of 4 (16190 views)
Shortcut
Re: [bakamono] Dogs Friendly Condos & Apartments [In reply to] Can't Post

Mine was Millennium Place Sec 14, PJ . In fact, dont dare ha ! First, warning of fine 2K and later will cut your electricity and water supply...and neighbour..sucks!!!...very less animal lover...

Veanne
K9 Maniac

Apr 30, 2008, 10:04 AM

Post #3 of 4 (16005 views)
Shortcut
Re: [bakamono] Dogs Friendly Condos & Apartments [In reply to] Can't Post

staying in genting court condo before... in setapak... the management office is ... or i can say that... they never bother at all... if you go and ask them personally, they surely will say NO... just ignore the management office... cause the also ignore you... haha... the neighbours are ... hmm... maybe because my dog never simply bark gua... my neigbours don't have any dogs... but most of the residents in my condo is having a dog...

~L0v3 SHIRO 4 EveR~

mw_pon
Enthusiast

May 6, 2008, 8:57 PM

Post #4 of 4 (15495 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Veanne] Dogs Friendly Condos & Apartments [In reply to] Can't Post

Sri Bayu Condo USJ 11 Subang Jaya....management (not in da same building so i donno bout tht....da neighbour FrownFrownFrowncos only 4 units in 1 flr so not crowded and my neighbors don mind tht much......of cos u also hav to respect them lar....

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my