IN

Home: Dog & Puppy Health: Eye Care and Conditions:
shih tzu need help!

boyz6676

Apr 23, 2008, 3:22 PM

Post #1 of 12 (13763 views)
Shortcut
shih tzu need help! Can't Post

i need some expert advise from u all sifus here. my shih tzu right eye got some problem but i dunno whats that? its eye seem red with some kind of small lump, just the lower part of the eye... if im not mistaken . and who can tell me why that happen and any way that i can do to cure this? anyone know bout this pls lemme know what is that so later i bring my shih tzu to the vet, the doctor can know what problem that is..... cuz i dunno how to tell the doctor also. Frown pls help my shih tzu...

boco

Apr 23, 2008, 6:13 PM

Post #2 of 12 (13754 views)
Shortcut
Re: [boyz6676] shih tzu need help! [In reply to] Can't Post

just bring it to the vet to get its eye examined...

boyz6676

Apr 23, 2008, 7:54 PM

Post #3 of 12 (13744 views)
Shortcut
Re: [boco] shih tzu need help! [In reply to] Can't Post

In Reply To
just bring it to the vet to get its eye examined...

^^^^^^ i know that also but now im worrying..... any good vet to recommend? im staying in KL, in kepong area.... dunno any good vet simply kena tipu later and the most important thing is i want my shih tzu to get well... all other things i dun care anymore....

acsyen
Ultra ALPHA

Apr 23, 2008, 8:05 PM

Post #4 of 12 (13741 views)
Shortcut

the vet charleswong29 go to is quite good.. maybe u check with him.. it's in kepong also..i dunno d name..

~Nature's Way: Raw Food for Health ~

~ Pet ID Tags: A MUST For Every Pet! ~

boco

Apr 23, 2008, 8:58 PM

Post #5 of 12 (13730 views)
Shortcut

you could try this clinic -

Lin Veterinary Clinic
13, Jalan Metro Perdana Timur 3,
Taman Usahawan Kepong,
Kepong Utara, 52100,
Kuala Lumpur.

Opening hour:

Mon-Thu, Sat 10am-7pm
Fri 10am-4pm
Sun closed

boyz6676

Apr 25, 2008, 9:28 PM

Post #6 of 12 (13653 views)
Shortcut
[boco] [acsyen] shih tzu need help! [In reply to] Can't Post

thanx boco & acsyen, ^^ now im feeling relief cuz i ald brought my baby to the vet... the vet says its an infection... by saying what... erm... my baby's 3rd eye gland got hyper?????bla bla bla.... dunno what, cant remember... something like that.....so need to operate.... today evening fetching back my baby home. hope it will get better fast.... so i can continue playing with him... hehehhe. cost rm200++ for the operation & treatment leh... u guys think expensive ma? next time must ask u guys for more info so that i can prevent such thing to happen again.... thanx to
GOD and GOD bless... ^^

boco

Apr 25, 2008, 11:22 PM

Post #7 of 12 (13648 views)
Shortcut

hope your doggy recovers soon...watch out, don't let your doggy touch/scratch the eye area.

(This post was edited by boco on Apr 25, 2008, 11:25 PM)

boyz6676

Apr 26, 2008, 1:19 AM

Post #8 of 12 (13636 views)
Shortcut
Re: [boco] shih tzu need help! [In reply to] Can't Post

boco, pls tell me will you? rm... how to prevent my baby from scratching his eye ar? i cant tie up its leg woooooo... then how pls help. tq! ^^

koruchann
Novice

Apr 26, 2008, 2:08 AM

Post #9 of 12 (13632 views)
Shortcut

Dear Boyz6676,

Hows ur shihtzu? Have u sent it to vet for check?

Which part of Kepong ur staying? There is one good vet in Sri Sinar, behind KFC. I think called Sacred Heart.. price is reasonable. I went there once, vet was very helpful...

Cheers!

boyz6676

Apr 26, 2008, 9:09 PM

Post #10 of 12 (13606 views)
Shortcut
Re: [koruchann] shih tzu need help! [In reply to] Can't Post

Thanx for ur concern koruchann, my baby's getting better. yesterday i got him back from the vet he's so weak... i think bcuz of the bius. but this morning i see him very active again... can run here n there but errr..... he still quite blur blur leh... dun quite recognize me. hehehhehe.... y ar? got problem llike that 1 anot? hmm..... later finish work go home play with him... recall his memory =P hehehheh anyway thanx for ur concern guys... tq tq tq very much ^^ Frown

acsyen
Ultra ALPHA

Apr 28, 2008, 1:37 AM

Post #11 of 12 (13539 views)
Shortcut

Let him wear an e-collar. you can get it from your vet.. will prevent him from scratching.

~Nature's Way: Raw Food for Health ~

~ Pet ID Tags: A MUST For Every Pet! ~

boco

Apr 28, 2008, 5:46 PM

Post #12 of 12 (13510 views)
Shortcut

hi...acsyen had answered your question on how to prevent your dog from scratching itself.

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my