Runaway dog: Favour [Desa Wira, Batu Kawa, Kuching, Sarawak]

Renegade
New User

Apr 19, 2008, 7:18 PM

Post #1 of 1 (610 views)
Shortcut
Runaway dog: Favour [Desa Wira, Batu Kawa, Kuching, Sarawak] Can't Post

Incident background:

We took in Favour on 13th February. My mother's student adopted him (20th February), and we never saw him after that. (insert long story here. but in short, the girl told us lies)

Favour ran away. He hadn't eaten and they just let him roam, without getting him into the house. Soon, within the time span of a week, he was gone. Mind you, this happened like, almost 3 months ago. And the girl lied all along. This could have been prevented IF she had given us ONE PHONE CALL. Because my mom had already told her, if she DIDN'T WANT THE DOG, CALL US AND WE'LL PICK HIM UP. >[

Favour Info:

Male, under one year old.

No collar, nothing.

Quite friendly, although we don't know if what he's been through has changed him.

He has a short tail. Look at the pictures. The short tail is probably the most significant thing that can lead to him.

Has some dark reddish brown splotches under his tongue. If you get him to lick you, please try to see if his undertongue has some dark marks.

Reference Pictures:

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value=" www.youtube.com/v/9EtghYofQFA"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src=" www.youtube.com/v/9EtghYofQFA" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

(This post was edited by Renegade on Apr 19, 2008, 7:29 PM)

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my