IN

Home: Dog and Puppies Talk: Dog Friendly Places:
Are dogs allowed here?

Scotch

Apr 15, 2008, 6:27 PM

Post #1 of 3 (2277 views)
Shortcut
Are dogs allowed here? Can't Post

Are dogs allowed at the park in Subang Jaya? The one near Sheraton Subang and SJMC? I'm thinking about bringing my dog there so he can socialize with people.

ai_ney
Ultra ALPHA

Apr 15, 2008, 6:35 PM

Post #2 of 3 (2271 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Scotch] Are dogs allowed here? [In reply to] Can't Post

it's a sad n unfortunate fact, but dogs in msia are not allowed in public places... most parks would have a 'no dogs allowed' sign up... but to me, as long as dog owners clean up after the dog when in public places, n keep the dog on leash at all times, do not let the dog near other people especially the muslims, then it's alright to take the dog out for a walk in a public park... if any authority appear n ask u to leave, then just leave... n go back another time... Tongue this is my honest opinion, coz dogs shud not be deprived from a nice walk in the park... Smile

Sookie's Photo Gallery
DON'T BREED AND BUY, WHILE HOMELESS ANIMALS DIE.
EVERY DOG SHOULD HAVE A HOME.

mw_pon
Enthusiast

Apr 15, 2008, 7:23 PM

Post #3 of 3 (2260 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Scotch] Are dogs allowed here? [In reply to] Can't Post

hi Scotch,
i live i subang jaya too but i don think tht place allow dog to be ther ...if not mistaken all the parks are not allow to bring pets in..unless u do it illegally tht is wat i did lar...have to choose a time where ther is no ppl there is the park and also lik wat ai_ney said u hav to pick up after ur dog....but i got a big idea coming so i'll put it in this category in a new thread.....

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my