Home: Lost & Found: Lost, Missing or Stolen Dogs:
Found Shih Tzu in Sri Petaling during CNY

astralliquid
Novice

Apr 15, 2008, 2:27 AM

Post #1 of 15 (3389 views)
Shortcut
Found Shih Tzu in Sri Petaling during CNY Can't Post

Just came across this website. Have been taking care of a male Shih Tzu I found wandering in Sri Petaling housing area on the first day of CNY this year.

He was all wet and tangled up when we brought him in. Shaved him all clean and well fed since then.

Have tried asking some pet shops but could not locate its owner. Time does flies and hopefully this website will help.

Most of the time we are not at home and left him running outside the porch where he will get wet and dirty when it rains. Not very suitable lifestyle for a Shih Tzu I think.

If you are the owner please contact me at astralliquid at g..m..a..i..l dot c..o..m and tell me some of its characteristics.

(This post was edited by astralliquid on Apr 15, 2008, 10:29 PM)

cindyclh80
Novice

Apr 15, 2008, 4:10 PM

Post #2 of 15 (3365 views)
Shortcut
Re: [astralliquid] Found Shih Tzu in Sri Petaling during CNY [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi is the shih tzu brown and white and is the shih tzu is a male. i lost my shih tzu 2 weeks before cny. i have attach his photo for your reference. we hope the shih tzu u found is our dog. if yes, can you please give me a call at 012-6692486. thanks.

(This post was edited by cindyclh80 on Apr 15, 2008, 4:15 PM)
Attachments: Image (1).jpg (19.5 KB)

astralliquid
Novice

Apr 15, 2008, 10:32 PM

Post #3 of 15 (3316 views)
Shortcut
Re: [cindyclh80] Found Shih Tzu in Sri Petaling during CNY [In reply to] Can't Post

hi cindy,

I think not because the dog has a shorter nose than the picture. Your dog's hair is very much longer so I might be wrong. Yes it is brown and white and a male.

Where did you lost it?

(This post was edited by astralliquid on Apr 15, 2008, 10:36 PM)

cindyclh80
Novice

Apr 15, 2008, 11:59 PM

Post #4 of 15 (3302 views)
Shortcut
Re: [astralliquid] Found Shih Tzu in Sri Petaling during CNY [In reply to] Can't Post

i lost in at cheras. is the dog have any rabbit teeth. he got few teeth coming out...

astralliquid
Novice

Apr 18, 2008, 12:00 AM

Post #5 of 15 (3205 views)
Shortcut
Re: [cindyclh80] Found Shih Tzu in Sri Petaling during CNY [In reply to] Can't Post

no rabbit teeth. Its a perfect looking shih tzu..

Wow I bet your dog can walk from Cheras to Sri Petaling...

Anyway, in another 1 week if I still cannot locate the owner, I will put it up for adoption..

Veanne
K9 Maniac

Apr 18, 2008, 9:04 AM

Post #6 of 15 (3188 views)
Shortcut

haih... nowadays really got a lot of shih tzu lost their home... haih... is the ST spayed or neutered...?? if really cannot find the owner... make sure the ST is spayed and neutered before the ST is up for adoption...

~L0v3 SHIRO 4 EveR~

(This post was edited by Veanne on Apr 18, 2008, 9:07 AM)

astralliquid
Novice

May 19, 2008, 10:12 PM

Post #7 of 15 (2825 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Veanne] Found Shih Tzu in Sri Petaling during CNY [In reply to] Can't Post

Ok I am putting this Shih Tzu for adoption. Any takers?

Veanne
K9 Maniac

May 20, 2008, 9:30 AM

Post #8 of 15 (2793 views)
Shortcut

you can try to post your threat in the adoption section... there's lots of ppl looking to adopt st... but still screen through potntial adopters... if you need help... you can always look for acsyen... she will be able to help you, i think....

~L0v3 SHIRO 4 EveR~

c3w78
Novice

May 20, 2008, 9:34 AM

Post #9 of 15 (2793 views)
Shortcut

Hi astralliquid.

My name is Joel and I'm interested to adopt the shih tzu.

I am staying in Bukit Rimau, in a townhouse with a big garden (corner lot).

My entire family are animal lovers. We have 2 dogs, Brownie (12 years, mongrel/talemonian) & Max (4 years, rottie). Besides that, we have a houseful of other pets such as chickens and a fresh water turtle (rescued from Kesas highway on Easter day, and hence named Easter).

Just to take note that my dad is a retiree and I have a young sister (aged 12 years old) that will make agood companion for this little one.

We would reallly like to add on another doggy to our family and will be real good owners because :-

1. He will have companions with my other doggies (Max ain't a fierce doggy, he is a manja dog that loves to play with Brownie and my sister).

2. Being small size, he will be kept in the house.

3. We have understanding neighbours where it will not be a problem.

4. We have a football field right behind our doorstep where my dad lets the doggies run around twice a day (morning & late afternoons).

Could you please provide some information on the dog (age, size, weight, colour, doggy's current condition eg temperamant, house & toilet-trained -habit of biting around etc)

It would be great if you could provide some pictures of the doggy for viewing to my email, c3w78@h.o.t.m.a.i.l.c.o.m. Hope to hear from you soon.

P/s : If your interested, I can provide some pictures of Brownie and Max and surrounding area for your viewing.

(This post was edited by c3w78 on May 20, 2008, 4:40 PM)

astralliquid
Novice

May 23, 2008, 11:28 PM

Post #10 of 15 (2641 views)
Shortcut
Re: [c3w78] Found Shih Tzu in Sri Petaling during CNY [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi c3w78,

Sorry for the late reply. When I told my mom I posted the dog for adoption, she also asking around friends and relatives. But yesterday, my mom cried and feel very sad to let him go. She spent most of the time with the dog the past 3 months when I am away for work.

So I think it is best I leave it to her for now. Sorry for any inconvenience caused to everyone.

Anyway I am attaching the photo of this lovely ST for your viewing.

Thanks and sorry again!

(This post was edited by astralliquid on May 23, 2008, 11:32 PM)
Attachments: luckypug.jpg (212 KB)

c3w78
Novice

May 24, 2008, 7:44 PM

Post #11 of 15 (2609 views)
Shortcut

Hi there astraliquid,

Christine here. No worries, I understand. We all get attached with these cute furry kids. I get all excited just looking at all the cute pictures posted here what more your mom who's been taking care of it for the past 3 months.

Anyways, am in no hurry getting a new pet as there's 2 dogs here (Brownie & Max) in my bf's place and I have another dog (Comet aka the little devil hehe)back home in Subang :). Will take my time searching for another pet.

Thanks for sharing the pictures of the ST, he looks so cute. Have you named him yet since you've decided to keep him?

acsyen
Ultra ALPHA

May 26, 2008, 3:46 PM

Post #12 of 15 (2556 views)
Shortcut

Hi are you interested in another ST or even other breeds? If you want you can call me at 012-4151524 Yen after 4pm and we can talk about it. I have quite a lot of dogs up for adoption..

~Nature's Way: Raw Food for Health ~

~ Pet ID Tags: A MUST For Every Pet! ~

c3w78
Novice

May 29, 2008, 12:53 AM

Post #13 of 15 (2421 views)
Shortcut
Re: [acsyen] Found Shih Tzu in Sri Petaling during CNY [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Yen,

Thanks for your offer. Unfortunately I will need to put the idea of getting another doggy on hold temporarily. Cos am having minor repairs at the house and my bf's dad do not have the time for another pet at the moment (while we're all at work) in between cleaning the house, repairing the pipes (he's real good with his hands so repair and digging all done on his own) and taking care of the many dogs (2 only in bukit rimau, I have another dog, a rescued Terrier Mix back in USJ), turtle, hens, hermit crab, birds and young daughter.

Will it be ok if I contact you once the conditions in the house is more settled? This seems to require some time due to extensive repair work required.

Thanks, Christine

acsyen
Ultra ALPHA

May 29, 2008, 6:33 PM

Post #14 of 15 (2390 views)
Shortcut

No problems.. Will hear from you then.. Best to be adopt a dog when it is the right time for you.

~Nature's Way: Raw Food for Health ~

~ Pet ID Tags: A MUST For Every Pet! ~

luv_leehom517
K9 Maniac

May 30, 2008, 1:03 AM

Post #15 of 15 (2358 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Veanne] Found Shih Tzu in Sri Petaling during CNY [In reply to] Can't Post

hehe...why so many ppl found beagle n ST de.....pedigree oso do wan ar.....

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my