FOUND: Female Beagle in Sect. U5, Shah Alam

filet0fish
Dog Kichi

Apr 14, 2008, 2:12 AM

Post #1 of 17 (2220 views)
Shortcut
FOUND: Female Beagle in Sect. U5, Shah Alam Can't Post

FOUND!

Female Beagle (just finished her heat season), of 2 years of age with MKA microchipped, found in Section U5 Shah Alam.

Date found: 30 March 2008 (Sunday)

Lost owner please call the following numbers with proofs that the dog is yours.
Proofs will include:
1) MKA microchip number
2) Photographs of said dog
3) Any distinguish marking on the dog

These are the latest pictures we took of the female Beagle:

Owner please call either:
1) Gan 019-386 3761
2) Sally 012-215 9369

We tried contacting the breeder (through MKA) but the breeder said he has deleted all his contacts of his puppies buyers. So there is no other way we know who can help us find the owners.

Please help pass the word around.

Thanks.
MY Pet Husky Club

(This post was edited by filet0fish on Apr 14, 2008, 2:14 AM)

JS Lew
Enthusiast

Apr 14, 2008, 7:35 PM

Post #2 of 17 (2166 views)
Shortcut
Re: [filet0fish] FOUND: Female Beagle in Sect. U5, Shah Alam [In reply to] Can't Post

She looks my beagle that was stolen few months back. But don't think it's she cos by now she's only 1 year old.

Anyway, hope she will reunite with her owner soon.

filet0fish
Dog Kichi

Apr 14, 2008, 8:02 PM

Post #3 of 17 (2161 views)
Shortcut
Re: [JS Lew] FOUND: Female Beagle in Sect. U5, Shah Alam [In reply to] Can't Post

Lew, you can always call Gan or Sally with your lost Beagle's microchip number. They have it with them, and if the numbers match, then perhaps it is your dog.

And you should provide the Microchip number. Don't bother asking us for the microchip number because unless the number you gave match, we won't disclose the microchip number. Best if you have her certificate with you as proof.
MY Pet Husky Club

JS Lew
Enthusiast

Apr 14, 2008, 8:35 PM

Post #4 of 17 (2157 views)
Shortcut
Re: [filet0fish] FOUND: Female Beagle in Sect. U5, Shah Alam [In reply to] Can't Post

Yes, no harm checking. I still keep the cert with me. Who knows miracle happens?

Anyway, I have just called and sms the microchip# to Gan. Waiting for his verification.

Thanks.

acsyen
Ultra ALPHA

Apr 14, 2008, 8:42 PM

Post #5 of 17 (2156 views)
Shortcut
Re: [JS Lew] FOUND: Female Beagle in Sect. U5, Shah Alam [In reply to] Can't Post

Am praying for the miracle for you.. If it happens let me know..

~Nature's Way: Raw Food for Health ~

~ Pet ID Tags: A MUST For Every Pet! ~

filet0fish
Dog Kichi

Apr 14, 2008, 9:05 PM

Post #6 of 17 (2153 views)
Shortcut

Lew, I hope that you find your dog too!
And I really hope this poor doggie goes home soon. Her family must be missing her like mad (although she's enjoying her time spent with Sally & Gan very much now).

It is just unfortunate that when Gan called the supposed breeder, he claims that he can't help because he has deleted all his contacts! Just proves to show that there are breeders out there who just want the bucks and don't care if the dog is in good hands or not. Not even when people try to return a lost dog back to its family.

so sad...
MY Pet Husky Club

JS Lew
Enthusiast

Apr 15, 2008, 2:47 AM

Post #7 of 17 (2119 views)
Shortcut
Re: [acsyen] FOUND: Female Beagle in Sect. U5, Shah Alam [In reply to] Can't Post

Ok, miracle doesn't happen, the # no match Frown

But kind of like expected...........it's hard to find your stolen dogs back.....

Still won't give up hope...

mbless
K9 Kaki

Apr 19, 2008, 3:53 AM

Post #8 of 17 (1995 views)
Shortcut

Hi Lew, I hope this encourages you... we found a dog last month and after tracing back to her owner, they were shocked coz the dog was stolen from them almost 3 years ago and we found the dog... the dog and owner are doing well catching up with old time... I hope you will find your dogs... dont give up...

Veanne
K9 Maniac

Apr 19, 2008, 9:57 AM

Post #9 of 17 (1992 views)
Shortcut

ya... never give up your furkid.... miracles do happen...

~L0v3 SHIRO 4 EveR~

JS Lew
Enthusiast

Apr 29, 2008, 4:05 AM

Post #10 of 17 (1827 views)
Shortcut
Re: [mbless] FOUND: Female Beagle in Sect. U5, Shah Alam [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Molly,

Thank you for your encouragement...........Hope miracles happen one day. Still miss them very much.

Really hope to see them again.

myzanordin
ALPHA

Apr 30, 2008, 12:37 AM

Post #11 of 17 (1752 views)
Shortcut

Hai JS Lew,

Talking bout miracle, I think what happen to me and my cat, Thumby was really a miracle. Thumby has been with me for 10 years and we have been living in apartment and condo that long too...He being an indoor cat has never see the outside world (except thru the window)...His world is me and the later the 3 dogs...

ANway, we have moved to a landed property few days ago. Him being a curious cat, was very excited of the new environment. First few days, he venture around the porch area and dare not go beyond that. After that, without me noticing he wander off....and never come back.

Thumby is a beautiful domestic long hair, pitch black...like Salem the witch cat. I am pretty sure somebody must have cat nap him...even if he is out there, he has been away for 3 days...and no way , he know how to cme home ...being an indoor cat for 10 years...I was imagining only the worst, hw wld he know how to protect himself frm the strays or vehicles?????. What if that person know he is old and is of no use and abandon him on the street...............Frown

Nevertheless, to my surprise....Thumby came home last nite.In front of my gate at 10 p.m...when I have already given up hope......He looks alright, no scratches and not hungry or thirsty..except a bit wet on the paws, maybe walking in the rain or in the drain...

My conclusion: He was caught by someone, kept in the house and he must have found his way out..and was sensing his way back home....Sly

mum2jude
Enthusiast

Apr 30, 2008, 1:17 AM

Post #12 of 17 (1748 views)
Shortcut
Re: [myzanordin] FOUND: Female Beagle in Sect. U5, Shah Alam [In reply to] Can't Post

yay for Thumby and you!!! Always such a joy to get back a pet you thot you'd never see again... Smile
~~~~~~~~~~~
mum2jude
Chewy
Daisy
Ell
Fluffy

JS Lew
Enthusiast

Apr 30, 2008, 1:18 AM

Post #13 of 17 (1748 views)
Shortcut
Re: [myzanordin] FOUND: Female Beagle in Sect. U5, Shah Alam [In reply to] Can't Post

Glad to hear the happy ending.

Maybe he followed some female cats lah After 10 years didn't see any other cats wor.......

I think stolen case is more difficult.........but I still hope for the best...

My beagle and the pug are the best combination - they together brought so much joy and fun to me. Still feel like something is missing every time I go home even now I have a GD and ST. Not saying the GD & ST are not good companion but every dog is different...........

myzanordin
ALPHA

Apr 30, 2008, 3:54 PM

Post #14 of 17 (1719 views)
Shortcut
Re: [mum2jude] FOUND: Female Beagle in Sect. U5, Shah Alam [In reply to] Can't Post

Oh yes..happy sangat ...thanks....

But still need to keep an eye on him..he is very curious of everything....unlike UC (my female rescue cat)..though she was picked up from the pasar and has experienced being 'street smart' she dare not go beyond the porch..not that, she is cantik lar, that ppl want to cat nap her...he he he

She behave more like a persian and Thumby behave more like a street cat....Tongue ..macam-macam...

myzanordin
ALPHA

Apr 30, 2008, 4:05 PM

Post #15 of 17 (1713 views)
Shortcut

Maybe jugak..but he is de-sex already wor.....

I understand how u feel bout your missing doggies..Its really painful, though I have not actually experience it..but when I was forced by the condo management to remove my dogs recently (they took drastic action by threatening by cutting off the electricity and water supply to my unit)...

We were apart for almost 3-4 days...I felt so helpless and useless (cos I cant even protect them, but choose to send them away)...I was home alone during that time..and when I got home I can see their toys and sense their smell...and I cry and cry and cry...SOund stupid kan!! But that was what happened lar.....After that, we move out ...

JS Lew
Enthusiast

Apr 30, 2008, 5:42 PM

Post #16 of 17 (1698 views)
Shortcut

Huh, desex already..........then maybe other cats chased him, got some special interest ...........

I worried so much about them - both of them not yet spayed (one was too young, one was weak), worry that they will end up in a miserable life. You know how much we sayang our own furkids - very painful just to imagine they are caged all the time, used as breeding machine, and never be given good food.........

Just pray and hope they are in good hands now.....

myzanordin
ALPHA

Apr 30, 2008, 7:06 PM

Post #17 of 17 (1687 views)
Shortcut

Yeah..understand how u feel....we pray for the best k...God will help us ....

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my