Breezy n relaxing restaurant @ Plaza Damas

DreamL6
Novice

Apr 8, 2008, 5:55 PM

Post #1 of 22 (5363 views)
Shortcut
Breezy n relaxing restaurant @ Plaza Damas Can't Post

Hi,

just wanted you guy to know that there is a place at plaza damas that allows dogs - fogal meat market (03-6201 3206) it serves sausages, lamb chops, all day big breakfast etc n its got a really really great area at the back of the restaurant for people with bigger dogs.

discovered it yesterday when my friend n i took my pom n her poodle there for late lunch. The area at the back is very breezy, got some potted plants, n even has a view of the twin towers (well, at certain angle la...) There is a very long corridor at the back so you can let your furkids explore a bit n it was pretty much deserted when i was there bout 230 pm yesterday. there are big wooden chairs n i think part of the long corridor connects to the entrance directly, so if your bigger kids cant go in directly from the front, got access from around the restaurant! Best bit was that we even ordered some food for them since it was a deli n our babies loved it.

hope you guys will have as much fun as w did when we were there. do call first to reserve the tables at the back....more space n freedom to play with your kids.

koruchann
Novice

Apr 8, 2008, 7:13 PM

Post #2 of 22 (5355 views)
Shortcut
Re: [DreamL6] Breezy n relaxing restaurant @ Plaza Damas [In reply to] Can't Post

Tat's AWESOME !! Thanks for the info!

It's nice to know a new place i can bring my sakai GSD~ Been bringing her to Kiwi Xpress a bit too often; my girl gonna get banned from Kiwi soon! And Boathouse owner Adelyn is probly weary of my girl oso! Ha Ha!

My girl makes a lot of noise le, really headache Pirate

myzanordin
ALPHA

Apr 8, 2008, 11:08 PM

Post #3 of 22 (5335 views)
Shortcut
Re: [DreamL6] Breezy n relaxing restaurant @ Plaza Damas [In reply to] Can't Post

Hai,

Is it halal? Cos it sounded 'western concept' and its normally not halal....Thanks.

Amber.Faith
Old Kaki

Apr 9, 2008, 12:19 AM

Post #4 of 22 (5326 views)
Shortcut

Yes, we've been there once & the food was quite nice! The waiters are such cute matsaleh boys... I think they're the sons of the manager of that restaurant. Actually, that's not the only restaurant that allows dogs. Starbucks allow dogs, the Korean restaurant upstairs allow dogs, there's also a pet shop there & a groomer's place too. There are a few more that allow dogs but dogs must sit outside lor...

DreamL6
Novice

Apr 9, 2008, 12:43 AM

Post #5 of 22 (5323 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Amber.Faith] Breezy n relaxing restaurant @ Plaza Damas [In reply to] Can't Post

ya, non halal.... and fyi, the pet shop was pretty scary la.... initially wanted to buy a bed for my girl, then thought i'd check the prices at other places first....it was 20 bucks more expensive!... and they were also selling yip yaps at 50% off, so thought of buying since it was cheap.... then we found out why its so cheap....its expiry date is feb 2008!

myzanordin
ALPHA

Apr 9, 2008, 1:34 AM

Post #6 of 22 (5315 views)
Shortcut

What do you expect Hartamas mah...everything also mahal....service mahal, food mahal...tempat org banyak $$$$...Shocked..so expect to pay extra for every single thing...Unsure

Amber.Faith
Old Kaki

Apr 9, 2008, 9:23 AM

Post #7 of 22 (5291 views)
Shortcut

Hmmm, sounds like the petshop is losing business or something coz Plaza Damas is kinda dead. Things are too expenssive I guess...

Veanne
K9 Maniac

Apr 9, 2008, 11:03 AM

Post #8 of 22 (5286 views)
Shortcut
Re: [all] Breezy n relaxing restaurant @ Plaza Damas [In reply to] Can't Post

last time went to a pet shop in hartamas with my friend before... then saw a lady.. kind of arrogant lady... looks very rich...

the rich lady : what is the most expensive dog food brand that you're selling...? want to change something new for him to eat...

owner of the shop : this XXX brand, very nice and good for the dog health...

the rich lady : how much is it...? cheap cheap things my dog don't like to eat... how about the can food...? give me the most expensive one... and i want all of it... how many you got... i take all...

owner of the shop : okok...

after listen to the conversation... haih... rich ppl really... don't they really love their dog or to show off only...Crazy don't know want to pity the dog to have this kind of owner or not...Crazy but i think... like owner like dog... i think the dog also arrogant la...

~L0v3 SHIRO 4 EveR~

DreamL6
Novice

Apr 9, 2008, 7:09 PM

Post #9 of 22 (5269 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Veanne] Breezy n relaxing restaurant @ Plaza Damas [In reply to] Can't Post

OMG, sounds so much like another senario i encountered, rich lady n princess daughter were in pet shop,

rich lady: i dont care, this dog cost me almost 4k (it was a precious looking shiba inu), you better make sure by the time i collect him in 3 months time he is potty trained, knows some tricks and is very very obedient. i dont wanna take him home now cause i killed one expensive puppy before.

shop assistant: but potty train must do at home.... cause diff environment and how did the last puppy die?

rich lady: i bath it and left it to dry.... it was only 2 months old, didn't expect it to catch a cold and die

rich lady's daughter who is playing with new puppy: mummy mummy, ewwwwww, its trying to lick me! make it stop make it stop!!! my make up!!!

me (in my mind): OMG OMG poor puppy......

rich lady: anyway, you just make sure everything ok. fully trained and i will pay. just let me know the cost

scary huh? i almost wanted to leap in, swoop the poor baby up and run away... the shop assistant also kinda looked like he wish he never sold them the dog....

Veanne
K9 Maniac

Apr 9, 2008, 10:47 PM

Post #10 of 22 (5249 views)
Shortcut

oh my god... this kind of ppl still exist...!!! she killed the 2 months old puppy...!!! arghh... irresponsible owner... just wan to show off that they have lots of money izzit...!!! really pity the puppy that she's having now... dunno what the future of the puppy will be... god please save this poor dog... haih...

~L0v3 SHIRO 4 EveR~

chrislimyy
K9 Kaki

Apr 10, 2008, 4:19 AM

Post #11 of 22 (5220 views)
Shortcut

why so terrible one???why did they buy the puppy at the first place???

Veanne
K9 Maniac

Apr 10, 2008, 6:06 AM

Post #12 of 22 (5211 views)
Shortcut
Re: [chrislimyy] Breezy n relaxing restaurant @ Plaza Damas [In reply to] Can't Post

i think because they're showing off that they're rich...???Shocked

last time i did some business with those rich lady... selling "birds nest"... she go and tell the neighbour that she eat birds nest everyday and say the price very cheap only...

aiyo... really sometime malas nak layan those rich ppl...

they way they talk really tak boleh tahan....

~L0v3 SHIRO 4 EveR~

myzanordin
ALPHA

Apr 10, 2008, 6:06 PM

Post #13 of 22 (5153 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Veanne] Breezy n relaxing restaurant @ Plaza Damas [In reply to] Can't Post

Only one good theory about rich ppl...the one who are born rich...lead a simple life, not boastful as they are used to be rich and its becoming normal and common......

one who baru kaya..luv to show off and want the acknowledgement...macam melayu cakap "macam beruk dapat bunga...."tak pernah merasa mah..........

My personal opinian. Nothing too be boastful about being rich or miskin. Kaya or miskin come from GOD. GOD can make u rich and he can make u papa kedana, in a matter of second...

mum2jude
Enthusiast

Apr 10, 2008, 10:27 PM

Post #14 of 22 (5130 views)
Shortcut
Re: [myzanordin] Breezy n relaxing restaurant @ Plaza Damas [In reply to] Can't Post

I agree with you, Myza... the born-rich are usually not so boastful coz it's normal to them.

It's the rich who got rich thru illegal means especially who are boastful... coz $$ come too easy to them. Like giving beruk $$, haa haa!!
~~~~~~~~~~~
mum2jude
Chewy
Daisy
Ell
Fluffy

Veanne
K9 Maniac

Apr 10, 2008, 10:53 PM

Post #15 of 22 (5126 views)
Shortcut
Re: [myzanordin] Breezy n relaxing restaurant @ Plaza Damas [In reply to] Can't Post

haha... ya... agree...

but i still have a rich friend who is not a boastful person at all... she always understand the condition of a poor one... as i can say really a nice kindhearted girl...

hehe... sorry...

~L0v3 SHIRO 4 EveR~

myzanordin
ALPHA

Apr 11, 2008, 1:30 AM

Post #16 of 22 (5106 views)
Shortcut
Re: [mum2jude] Breezy n relaxing restaurant @ Plaza Damas [In reply to] Can't Post

yes..i want to gossip bout them .rich but no taste, no finnesse....pakai LV from head to toe, drive S class, pedicure/medicure with all 10 fingers with nail art, go best salon for hair and colour ...

but kasut 6 inci ..kilat kilat. or knee high boot pergi shopping at Pavillion..hair striking yellow, make up macam nak pergi show ........he he ...u will recognised them at one look...kesian nyer...

When you walk beside them with your casual Sunday look and slip on ...they look at you one kind lor... Nevertheless, I knw sme whse nice but no finesse lar..wat to do. Its already in their blood....

(This post was edited by myzanordin on Apr 11, 2008, 1:32 AM)

mum2jude
Enthusiast

Apr 11, 2008, 1:39 AM

Post #17 of 22 (5101 views)
Shortcut

hi-5!! I so agree with ur portrayal of them... haa haa!! Got $$ but got no class...
~~~~~~~~~~~
mum2jude
Chewy
Daisy
Ell
Fluffy

Veanne
K9 Maniac

Apr 11, 2008, 1:47 AM

Post #18 of 22 (5098 views)
Shortcut

i think malaysian only ba...?? not sure... as only heard from other ppl only...

my friend told me his uncle is singaporean ppl... very rich one... they wear pyjamas to shopping mall in the morning... they said they treat shopping mall like pasar... eg. midvalley... the only wear nice when go to somewhere grand. eg. pavillion...

where as malaysian rich ppl wear those branded stuff all the time...

~L0v3 SHIRO 4 EveR~

myzanordin
ALPHA

Apr 11, 2008, 1:48 AM

Post #19 of 22 (5096 views)
Shortcut
Re: [mum2jude] Breezy n relaxing restaurant @ Plaza Damas [In reply to] Can't Post

he he...im bad for being judgemental ......

mum2jude
Enthusiast

Apr 11, 2008, 4:44 PM

Post #20 of 22 (5049 views)
Shortcut

haa haa... u & I both! Tongue

ok, two also kena Frown
~~~~~~~~~~~
mum2jude
Chewy
Daisy
Ell
Fluffy

chrislimyy
K9 Kaki

Apr 13, 2008, 12:49 AM

Post #21 of 22 (4966 views)
Shortcut

sorry for late reply...busy lately...tons of things to look into...

anyway, people like that no need to bother one! eat bird's nest everyday sure diabetes later...coz they need to cook with the rock sugar...if no rock sugar confirm i tell u she won't eat...what you all say is true also..rich but no class...not like our doggies!hahahaLaugh

Veanne
K9 Maniac

Apr 13, 2008, 3:51 AM

Post #22 of 22 (4956 views)
Shortcut
Re: [chrislimyy] Breezy n relaxing restaurant @ Plaza Damas [In reply to] Can't Post

haha... ya... actually our doggies very rich also... they're rich of happiness... rich of love...

~L0v3 SHIRO 4 EveR~

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my