German shepherd owner in JB

leongkeat
Novice

Apr 9, 2008, 7:34 PM

Post #1 of 4 (2325 views)
Shortcut
German shepherd owner in JB Can't Post

HI:

I am Dennis owner for german shepherd in JB, i just bought my puppy in last two week , my puppy now is two month and two week.

Isn't any german shepherd owner in JB too and may i know isn't german shepherd dog gathering and event in JB ?

my puppy photo ==> www.friendster.com/viewphotos.php?a=0&uid=4088308

Paige
Novice

Apr 10, 2008, 7:26 PM

Post #2 of 4 (2266 views)
Shortcut
Re: [leongkeat] German shepherd owner in JB [In reply to] Can't Post

hi there... where did you get your pup? By the way, me and a few of my pals are getting together this Saturday evening (12/4) together with our dogs.. Meeting place will be at Exeline Lima Kedai at around 4pm.. There is a park there for dogs to run around.. The owner have a black german shepherd.. Maybe you should join us.. Where in JB do you stay?

leongkeat
Novice

Apr 10, 2008, 9:20 PM

Post #3 of 4 (2256 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Paige] German shepherd owner in JB [In reply to] Can't Post

HI:

I buy my puppy from Masai. I will like attend this gathering but i can't bring my puppy go out cause doctor say need to wait my puppy finish all the three injection first and i stay in Skudai ,Taman Sri Putri but i don't how to go the gathering place.

My phone number is 012-7079848 MSN - lingleongkeat@hotmail.com

Paige
Novice

Apr 11, 2008, 4:52 PM

Post #4 of 4 (2165 views)
Shortcut
Re: [leongkeat] German shepherd owner in JB [In reply to] Can't Post

Just use the road heading to Gelang Patah... Once you reach Lima Kedai police station, turn left.. Its just a few hundred meter from the police station.. You wont miss it becos they have a big sign... If you get lost, then you can call them @ 07-510 1369.

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my