Home

Main Index MAIN
INDEX
FAQ FAQ & HELP FAQ PHOTO GALLERY Who's Online WHO'S
IN

Home: Dog and Puppies Talk: Dog Friendly Places:
KL Condos or apartments that allow dogs??

Gizmo77
New User

Mar 17, 2008, 10:39 PM

Post #1 of 8 (4842 views)
Shortcut
KL Condos or apartments that allow dogs?? Can't Post

Hi,

First post and tried the search function but couldn't find anything.

I am moving to KL this summer and trying to export my dog there from China. I was recently looking at a few places and I found that most don't allow dogs!

I'm very nervous now and the thought of giving away my dog, makes me very anxious.

Can someone suggest condos or apartments that do allow dogs in KL?
Thanks!

chrislimyy
K9 Kaki

Mar 17, 2008, 11:17 PM

Post #2 of 8 (4838 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Gizmo77] KL Condos or apartments that allow dogs?? [In reply to] Can't Post

i stayed before with my pup at lily and rose apartment, petaling jaya...there are quite a lot of residents there walking their dogs up and down everyday and the management seemed alright with that...hope it helps...the location is at taman mayang...nearby the kelana jaya lrt station and taman megah...

myzanordin
ALPHA

Mar 18, 2008, 10:47 PM

Post #3 of 8 (4654 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Gizmo77] KL Condos or apartments that allow dogs?? [In reply to] Can't Post

U local or expat? There's some condo and apartment catering for expats that allow dogs. The rental is a bit on the high send. Get in touch with some agent in Malaysia and they will be able to assist u.

ailinloh88
Novice

Apr 8, 2008, 6:58 PM

Post #4 of 8 (2997 views)
Shortcut

In Reply To
Hi,

First post and tried the search function but couldn't find anything.

I am moving to KL this summer and trying to export my dog there from China. I was recently looking at a few places and I found that most don't allow dogs!

I'm very nervous now and the thought of giving away my dog, makes me very anxious.

Can someone suggest condos or apartments that do allow dogs in KL?
Thanks!

Hi Ai Lin here,

Can i know what is your budget for renting the apartment or Condo ? IS it subang jaya area ok for you , because the subang jaya apartment & condo. almost the management all are allow the small breed dog lo, because i stay at apartment before and the management allow us to have a small breed dog inside our unit lo . The the most important things is before you renting the apartment or condo please do some survey first is the place is more Chinese or malay lo , if more malay sure the management not allow lo .

Good luck FrownFrown

Gizmo77
New User

Apr 8, 2008, 10:14 PM

Post #5 of 8 (2988 views)
Shortcut
Re: [ailinloh88] KL Condos or apartments that allow dogs?? [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi,

I have a budget of about 2000 ringett so I'm not sure if that can get me a decent place. I am willing to pay a bit more if that's not enough but somewhere around 2000 would be nice.
Thanks,

In Reply To

ailinloh88
Novice

Apr 9, 2008, 1:47 AM

Post #6 of 8 (2972 views)
Shortcut

In Reply To
Hi,

I have a budget of about 2000 ringett so I'm not sure if that can get me a decent place. I am willing to pay a bit more if that's not enough but somewhere around 2000 would be nice.
Thanks,

In Reply To

Hi,

can i know which location you are prefer , maybe i can helping you to get a nice place to stay lo , because i also as a real estate agent . wait for your good news.....

Gizmo77
New User

Apr 9, 2008, 3:39 PM

Post #7 of 8 (2949 views)
Shortcut
Re: [ailinloh88] KL Condos or apartments that allow dogs?? [In reply to] Can't Post

I have no idea which location I prefer yet as I need to see various places. Close to the petronas towers is a possibility. Thanks for the offer for a real estate agent.

ailinloh88
Novice

Apr 9, 2008, 5:09 PM

Post #8 of 8 (2941 views)
Shortcut

Hi morning,

i will check for you , just wondering when you need the house ? for how long ?

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my