Home: Behavioral Problems: Peeing and Poo Problem:
my 10 months old local breed

kckw
New User

Apr 1, 2008, 4:49 PM

Post #1 of 2 (1592 views)
Shortcut
my 10 months old local breed Can't Post

Seems like a lot of people also with toilet train your dog/puppies problem and the same thing goes to me. Every morning before go to work and after I come back from work, I bring him out and he can pee and poo on the grass within 5 minutes. But the problem is I am staying in apartment, it is not so convenient to bring him out. Secondly, when outside is raining then how? Thirdly, his skin is now infected by fungal and under medication. The vet advise me not to bring him out that often because he might get the illness from the grass. Therefore now, I want to train him to pee and poo in toilet.

I bought the puppy training fluid, I followed the instruction to drop a few drops on a newspaper and then put it in toilet, after that I confine him in the toilet for 10-15 mins but he didn't do the business and keep on barking that want to come out.

Is there anyone can share with me or your way of training your dog/puppies to pee and poo in toilet? Please HELP~~~!!!

ai_ney
Ultra ALPHA

Apr 1, 2008, 7:33 PM

Post #2 of 2 (1584 views)
Shortcut
Re: [kckw] my 10 months old local breed [In reply to] Can't Post

hi i stay in a flat, n like u, when it's raining, susah la, cannot go out for walk with my dog... my own pug and a rescued pup are trained to do their business in a cage, they dont stay in the cage, it's their personal toilet... Tongue

if ur puppy is used to doing business on grass, i read that buying a mat or something which resembles the colour n texture of grass may help n the dog will eventually do business on it... all the best! Cool

Sookie's Photo Gallery
DON'T BREED AND BUY, WHILE HOMELESS ANIMALS DIE.
EVERY DOG SHOULD HAVE A HOME.

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my