Home

Main Index MAIN
INDEX
FAQ FAQ & HELP FAQ PHOTO GALLERY Who's Online WHO'S
IN

Home: Lost & Found: Lost, Missing or Stolen Dogs:
Found White Puppy in PJ - Is it belong to u???

Azhar
New User

Mar 29, 2008, 2:22 PM

Post #1 of 7 (1446 views)
Shortcut
Found White Puppy in PJ - Is it belong to u??? Can't Post

Hello everybody!

My names Azhar. Last 2 days i found a very nice, cute white puppy. When came back from work i found this animal at the entrance of my house gate. As i heading inside she keep following me. I dont know who this dog belong to. I guess this little dog may disappeared from its owner around myneighbourhood but till then nobody tend to claim it. So i would like to take this oopurtunity to offer this dog to anybody who like to keep a or take good care of this dog. I really love this dog. Cuttie and naughttie. I have been feed it up this Whittie Dog with some dog food that i bought from supermarket since Wednesday (26 Mac 2008) till today Saturday (29 Mac 2008)

I am the blur as to where to put this dog. So thats why i prefer to use this medium (I just registered as member of this website just to advertise this topic) and i dont think i can take a good care of this dog for a long period of time coz im always outstation. Beside, as a Malay/Muslim i dont into bearing dog. Hope u understand. So plz call me 019 365 3590 (Azhar) to make an arrangement.

Do not reply here coz im hardly goes online. Call me and meet me. As soon as possible.

First come forst serve basis.

Urgent!

Azahr 019 365 3590

luv_leehom517
K9 Maniac

Mar 31, 2008, 12:42 AM

Post #2 of 7 (1376 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Azhar] Found White Puppy in PJ - Is it belong to u??? [In reply to] Can't Post

hi....i lost a white furry dog last month.....r u sure tat dog is a pups?mine is adult........Pirate

siewfei
Novice

Mar 31, 2008, 7:26 AM

Post #3 of 7 (1353 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Azhar] Found White Puppy in PJ - Is it belong to u??? [In reply to] Can't Post

Hey Azhar,

Thanks for being so kind to adopt the lost dog in though you can't due to religion issue (i hope i didn't get you wrong).

However, can you please identify if the one that you've found is the one that is on my profile's pict? I've lost him since last Sun and i'm still hoping to bring him home. Least, know that he's safe.

My family and i really miss him very very much...

khengteik
ALPHA

Mar 31, 2008, 5:50 PM

Post #4 of 7 (1318 views)
Shortcut
Re: [siewfei] Found White Puppy in PJ - Is it belong to u??? [In reply to] Can't Post

he left his fone number and i guess he mentioned that he wont be online often too... so y not u just give him a call...

A dog is a man's most loyal friend.

siewfei
Novice

Apr 1, 2008, 4:42 AM

Post #5 of 7 (1284 views)
Shortcut
Re: [khengteik] Found White Puppy in PJ - Is it belong to u??? [In reply to] Can't Post

Thanks Khengteik, I did call him before sending that message. He was out of coverage and therefore tried with dropping him a line. Anyway, he knew that i called and he'll come back to me soon.

Somehow almost firm that it shouldn't be mine that he found but will wait for his confirmation since it was found nearby his house (which is rather far from mine).

Azhar
New User

Apr 1, 2008, 11:27 AM

Post #6 of 7 (1264 views)
Shortcut
Re: [siewfei] Found White Puppy in PJ - Is it belong to u??? [In reply to] Can't Post

In Reply To
Hey Azhar,

Thanks for being so kind to adopt the lost dog in though you can't due to religion issue (i hope i didn't get you wrong).

However, can you please identify if the one that you've found is the one that is on my profile's pict? I've lost him since last Sun and i'm still hoping to bring him home. Least, know that he's safe.

My family and i really miss him very very much...

Attachments: Puppy dog.jpg (2.32 KB)

Azhar
New User

Apr 1, 2008, 1:25 PM

Post #7 of 7 (1257 views)
Shortcut

Hello Siew Fei !

Hello everybody!

Here i enclosed a file picture of the dog that i grabbed from some site. It may not 100 percent same like the dog i found but i can say it almost. Im not a computer savvy and this all i can do at the moment. Beside i dont have a digital camera to upload the real picture of my "new family member"

Thank u.

Azhar, Petaling Jaya.

April 1st, 2008 (Tuesday)

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my