Home: Dog & Puppy Health: Canine Hip Dysplasia:
dunno what happen to my baby's leg????

bebede
Novice

Mar 26, 2008, 7:25 AM

Post #1 of 4 (6798 views)
Shortcut
dunno what happen to my baby's leg???? Can't Post

i jz came bk frm dinner...and suddenly i saw my baby(10mths shih tzu) walking strangely.He walked likes his leg is injured but he was ok before i went out.Nobody at home and i suspected he was fall down.Very worried of him...dunno what happen to him...will bring him to vet 1st in the morning...FrownFrownFrownFrownFrown

acsyen
Ultra ALPHA

Mar 26, 2008, 6:58 PM

Post #2 of 4 (6786 views)
Shortcut
Re: [bebede] dunno what happen to my baby's leg???? [In reply to] Can't Post

yes that's the first thing you do before assuming anything.. Let us know the updates ya..

~Nature's Way: Raw Food for Health ~

~ Pet ID Tags: A MUST For Every Pet! ~

bebede
Novice

Mar 26, 2008, 10:17 PM

Post #3 of 4 (6777 views)
Shortcut
Re: [acsyen] dunno what happen to my baby's leg???? [In reply to] Can't Post

thanks for ur caring...update my baby's condition...

tis morning wake..he no more limping...but i still brought him to vet...

when checked,vet found nothing happen to his leg...but another disease come out..she did blood test on him...and found his blood is 'not nice'...white cell more then red cell...she's said maybe she was attacked by tick previously(she had few tick bites spot on his body) and get infected.give him med...Unsure

but come back to home...rest for a while..he's limping again...Pirate..aiyoh...really headache la...FrownFrown

acsyen
Ultra ALPHA

Mar 26, 2008, 10:35 PM

Post #4 of 4 (6772 views)
Shortcut
Re: [bebede] dunno what happen to my baby's leg???? [In reply to] Can't Post

signs of an infection somewhere. better monitor your dog closely if he shows any weak signs or not eating. think the leg shud be fine maybe he really had a small fall and hurt a bit sometimes. if after a few days it's still limping then pls get the vet to do thourough check up. You can also check if there's anything pricking your dog's leg, who knows might be s small thorn or piece of wood or a small cut somewhere.

~Nature's Way: Raw Food for Health ~

~ Pet ID Tags: A MUST For Every Pet! ~

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my