Home: Announcement: Announcement:
Forum Guideline

Admin

Jun 6, 2003, 5:52 AM

Post #1 of 9 (47000 views)
Shortcut
Forum Guideline Can't Post

Forum Rules:
There aren't too many rules, but please read through these before posting.

No Advertising: Unsolicited or unrelated advertisements as well as announcements or links to competing web sites are not allowed in posts and will be removed without warning.

Posts: Abusive, racist, sexist or derogatory remarks towards other users will not be tolerated. Offensive, obscene or illegal posts or links is also not allowed. Keep your post on topic while in the product related forums, and use the Chit Chat forum for other topics. Posts made in the wrong category will be moved without any notice. Registered users who repeatively break the rules of this forum will be disabled without any notification and no reason will be given.

Dog Matching : Dog matching post by users looking for mates for their dog is no longer allow in this forum.

Forum Etiquette:
These are common sense guidelines you should follow when using the forum.

Search First: We have a powerful search system! Before you post, visit our search page. Try limiting the forums you are searching to just the product you are interested in. If you have too many results, try limiting the date to the last 6 months.

Search Again: Seriously, there are over 35,000 posts in this forum, chances are your questions has been asked a couple times.

Pick the proper forum: Your question will get answered much quicker if you take a minute and read through the description of each forum, and pick the most appropriate forum for your post.

Stay on topic: Stick to the original author's question when replying. If you are straying off into a new topic, start a new thread for it. Be the bigger person and don't reply to off topic posts.

Be patient: Give new users some slack, don't chastise them for not reading this guideline first. Make them feel welcome into the community. We were all newbies once. Avoid sarcasm, it's often lost in the post and just ends up being rude.

Email: For privacy reason, please do not post your email on the forum message. The removal of email ID from forum message is solely our discretion and we will remove your email or your post containing email ID without making any reference to you.

angeleyes
New User

Mar 3, 2005, 11:04 AM

Post #2 of 9 (46121 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Admin] Forum Guideline [In reply to] Can't Post

Help needed:

I would like to announce on your post that I am a new member form Wales in UK.

I will be shortly a new owner of a beautiful shih szu puppy, and my son has named him Jasper.

I have never had this breed of dog before and would be very gratefully for any advice that I can get.

I would like to chat with other shih szu dog owners and become pals.

Thank You

Josie

Shanni
New User

Mar 4, 2005, 8:46 PM

Post #3 of 9 (46077 views)
Shortcut
Re: [angeleyes] Forum Guideline [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi there, So nice, got urself a shih Tzu... It's a toy breed.

I hv a 3 yr old girl whose the queen in our household. Generally, she's very comforting to have around - likes company, walks, usually don't bark until provoked, however she's very good at throwing tantrum (mayb she's the only one doing tht) when she feels ignored.

It's a joy to hv her around Wink

Veganology
Novice

Aug 23, 2006, 12:01 AM

Post #4 of 9 (45118 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Shanni] Forum Guideline [In reply to] Can't Post

Dear Admin,

I like all of my posts (not many) in this forum to be deleted.

Please help and thank you,

Nick

Veganology
Novice

Aug 23, 2006, 10:41 PM

Post #5 of 9 (45032 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Veganology] Forum Guideline [In reply to] Can't Post

Dear puppy.com,

I like all of my posts and threads (not many) in this forum to be deleted.

Nick Josh K. Karean
HSM Organizer
Humane Society Malaysia
+012 259 5517
veganology@care2.com
www.care2.com/c2c/group/HSM

"The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated." ~ Mahatma Gandhi

Veganology
Novice

Aug 23, 2006, 10:43 PM

Post #6 of 9 (45031 views)
Shortcut

Dear puppy.com,

I like all of my posts and threads (not many) in this forum to be deleted.

Nick Josh K. Karean
HSM Organizer
Humane Society Malaysia
+012 259 5517
veganology@care2.com

"The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated." ~ Mahatma Gandhi

Veganology
Novice

Aug 23, 2006, 11:22 PM

Post #7 of 9 (45024 views)
Shortcut

Dear puppy.com admin,

I'd also like any threads or post of mine that has an insulting, degrading, misinterpretation and disrespect to be deleted as well.

Nick Josh K. Karean
HSM Organizer
Humane Society Malaysia
+012 259 5517
veganology@care2.com

Veganology
Novice

Aug 23, 2006, 11:28 PM

Post #8 of 9 (45023 views)
Shortcut

Dear puppy.com admin,

Sorry, a little amendment on the above statement. I meant to say that I'd also like to request that any threads or post of mine that has an insulting, degrading, misinterpretation and disrespect respond from others to be deleted as well.

To make things easier, please just delete all my threads, posts and responses from others immaterail whether it's good or bad.

Nick Josh K. Karean
HSM Organizer
Humane Society Malaysia
+012 259 5517
veganology@care2.com

mediator_888
Novice

Mar 16, 2008, 5:36 PM

Post #9 of 9 (29559 views)
Shortcut

Hello! I am new here. In short, I believe there has been some grave misunderstanding between certain forum members concerning an issue - one dog named Chantelle and the status of this dog's welfare. Whatever it is I do not agree with certain things that have been posted by now banned forum posters : alf_msia_2008, Helen etc. I know them from a circle of friends but issues pertaining to the fact that AMBER, FAITH are doubling as those usernames above and posting such things against members: renneewong, acyen, gus-gus and anyone else - who I certainly dont know - should all be deleted as I am here make sure all IS RETRACTED pending a more amicable debate ensues.

PLEASE DO DELETE ANY POSTINGS posted by alf_msia_2008, Helen and anyone else that has posted attacks against : reneewong and her/his friends. I presume reneewong is a woman by the username?. If I am wrong I stand corrected. But since names were posted I assume those are their real names?.

I AM HERE TO SAY THAT I DONT AGREE WITH FLAMING, VERBAL ABUSES POSTED IN SUCH FORUMS AND THEREFORE DECLARE THAT WHATEVER HAS BEEN POSTED BY ALF_MSIA-2008 AND OTHERS ARE THE RESULT OF SOME GROSS MISUNDERSTANDING AND SHOULD BE DELETED AS ALL HAS BEEN RETRACTED AS FROM NOW.

I thank you for reading this. I am an avid dog lover and do not wish to see people destroy themselves by such flaming and accusations which must be proven first.

Thanks!

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my