Home: Lost & Found: Lost, Missing or Stolen Dogs:
BLACK AND WHITE SHIH TZU SPOTTED SS19 SUBANG

chrisng
Novice

Mar 16, 2008, 6:36 AM

Post #1 of 5 (4428 views)
Shortcut
BLACK AND WHITE SHIH TZU SPOTTED SS19 SUBANG Can't Post

A friend of mine, Cathy spotted a black and white shih tzu this morning at ss19 subang near the playground between the bungalows and the terrace houses. when she turned back to look for it, it had disappeared. she called me thinking it might be Dini. We went searching the area this evening but the heavy downpour put an end to the plan. As she couldn't determine the details of the dog, anyone in the area please keep an eye out for a lost shih tzu.
Cathy, thank you so much for remembering Dini and calling me. a long shot but still... it may or may not be Dini but there's a lost shih tzu is out there ... hopefully, it's found its way home. if not,.....

yaash
New User

Mar 17, 2008, 10:17 PM

Post #2 of 5 (4289 views)
Shortcut
Re: [chrisng] BLACK AND WHITE SHIH TZU SPOTTED SS19 SUBANG [In reply to] Can't Post

Missing Shi Tzu may be our 'Misty' which ran out our house at 10,SS19/1 on the 15th.If any one has seen/found her pls contact Prema-019-3578904.You will have the gratitude of 2 very sad kids,and their parents.Thanks

yaash
New User

Mar 21, 2008, 11:13 PM

Post #3 of 5 (3920 views)
Shortcut
Re: [yaash] BLACK AND WHITE SHIH TZU SPOTTED SS19 SUBANG [In reply to] Can't Post

In Reply To
I would like to express my gratitude and t to Mr Christopher and family for having found,taking care of and returning "Misty" to us yesterday.From Sasi,Prema,Yaashdev and Pradhvin-Subang Jaya.

In Reply To

(This post was edited by yaash on Mar 21, 2008, 11:28 PM)

siewfei
Novice

Mar 26, 2008, 7:31 AM

Post #4 of 5 (3412 views)
Shortcut
Re: [yaash] BLACK AND WHITE SHIH TZU SPOTTED SS19 SUBANG [In reply to] Can't Post

Yaash, can you please share with me how did you search for your lost Misty? I recently lost my dog around my house area as well but no reply yet. I've pasted posters all around my house area, went to all pet shops and highlighted the lost. I've even try dropping search notes in the post box but still no news yet.

Advice please

yaash
New User

Mar 26, 2008, 3:56 PM

Post #5 of 5 (3370 views)
Shortcut
Re: [siewfei] BLACK AND WHITE SHIH TZU SPOTTED SS19 SUBANG [In reply to] Can't Post

Dear Siew fei,
Sorry to hear your pet is missing.We did the same things you have done,putting up posters with pictures of our puppy around our area and the pet shops in ss19 and ss15 and informing our neighbours
I guess we were very lucky in that Misty took shelter in the home of the very kind Mr Christopher Wong and Family.
We really hope you will be reunited with your pet!
Yaash

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my