Home: Lost & Found: Lost, Missing or Stolen Dogs:
Shih Tzu (Summer Bollin) Missing IN Bandar Kinrara 5

khong20
New User

Mar 4, 2008, 7:29 AM

Post #1 of 5 (974 views)
Shortcut
Shih Tzu (Summer Bollin) Missing IN Bandar Kinrara 5 Can't Post

sad sad .... FrownFrown i lost my little sister Shih Tzu at my own house... Summer Bollin (FongPoh Bollin) at 3-3-08 at Bandar Kinrara BK5/8c, Puchong (Near New Gaint) .. - easy spot her is one of her tit is grey and with few grey spot at her stomach.. no colar badget, messy , playful, fur is brown with white and tail with some black color. Microchip No. 458098500137771
handsome reward to anyone whom found my dog,no question asked
FrownFrown
Attachments: PICT0518s.jpg (189 KB)

Amber.Faith
Old Kaki

Mar 4, 2008, 11:12 AM

Post #2 of 5 (963 views)
Shortcut
Re: [khong20] Shih Tzu (Summer Bollin) Missing IN Bandar Kinrara 5 [In reply to] Can't Post

Oh my, so sorry to hear about your lost. We drive by there everyday becoz we just live in Puncak Jalil. If we do see her, we will let you know. How did she get lost?

khong20
New User

Mar 4, 2008, 5:00 PM

Post #3 of 5 (949 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Amber.Faith] Shih Tzu (Summer Bollin) Missing IN Bandar Kinrara 5 [In reply to] Can't Post

when i take a nap at morning... my mom didn`t notice she ran out from house to play.. and that place alot of people drive through.... that how she missing ... :(

khong20
New User

Mar 5, 2008, 1:10 AM

Post #4 of 5 (916 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Amber.Faith] Shih Tzu (Summer Bollin) Missing IN Bandar Kinrara 5 [In reply to] Can't Post

case close... found back my dog this noon..... she at same area but 20 houses away... same residential zone.. she now sleeping soundly

mum2jude
Enthusiast

Mar 5, 2008, 1:19 AM

Post #5 of 5 (912 views)
Shortcut
Re: [khong20] Shih Tzu (Summer Bollin) Missing IN Bandar Kinrara 5 [In reply to] Can't Post

Yay... glad u found her!! Frown

I know what it's like to have dog run away and get dog back again... mine came home after TWENTY-TWO days away. So, always have hope! Wink
~~~~~~~~~~~
mum2jude
Chewy
Daisy
Ell
Fluffy

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my