Home

Main Index MAIN
INDEX
FAQ FAQ & HELP FAQ PHOTO GALLERY Who's Online WHO'S
IN

Home: Dog & Puppy Health: General Dog Health and Care:
somebody help me pls!!! my dog is vomiting n hasnt eaten in days!!!

jeszebel
Dog Kichi

Mar 2, 2008, 8:31 AM

Post #1 of 10 (1701 views)
Shortcut
somebody help me pls!!! my dog is vomiting n hasnt eaten in days!!! Can't Post

can somebody help me
my bf's puppy is around 4 months old.
normally very active and playfull.
but suddenly 3 days ago she stop eating and started vomiting non stop. i have already taken her to the vet. the vet asked me to feed her glucose as theres nothing else i can do. yesterday she started having diarrhea,blood in her poo. even when i feed her glucose after 5 minutes she vomits it out again. she used to be a healthy dog and right now she is terribly skinny and wounds started appearing on her body. im not sure if she scratched herself or what but im really scared. can any1 help, please!!FrownFrownFrown

supermutts
K9 Senior

Mar 2, 2008, 8:50 AM

Post #2 of 10 (1695 views)
Shortcut
Re: [jeszebel] somebody help me pls!!! my dog is vomiting n hasnt eaten in days!!! [In reply to] Can't Post

where are you from?
we will rekemen another vet who will do proper checkup on the pup if it hasn't been done!

and yes, it will cost!

No Buying! No Selling! No Breeding!

Don't Lost your dogs!!
Please make sure they are safe at home!

jeszebel
Dog Kichi

Mar 2, 2008, 9:01 AM

Post #3 of 10 (1694 views)
Shortcut
Re: [supermutts] somebody help me pls!!! my dog is vomiting n hasnt eaten in days!!! [In reply to] Can't Post

im from penang.
yea ive called a vet to do a check up on her tomorrow.
the previous vet said she has a disease where if she is cured then she will be ok if she cant be cured she will just have 3 days to survive. im quiet afraid as today is the third day. seriously she is a very unique puppy. ive kept many puppies before but none is like her. i dont mind spending, but im afraid she cant be cured. and also if she is cured im afraid it might affect her health . any1 who can help me pls add me on msn= jes_animefan@hotmail.com

stars
Novice

Mar 2, 2008, 9:21 AM

Post #4 of 10 (1691 views)
Shortcut
Re: [jeszebel] somebody help me pls!!! my dog is vomiting n hasnt eaten in days!!! [In reply to] Can't Post

so sorry to hear about the puppy condition.

i can understand it is going to be very hard to stay calm on your part at this time... but you must remain calm.

keep the dog environment clean and well ventilated with fresh air. stay by the dog side, give it plenty of glucose water to make sure it is not dehydrated. if the dog runs a fever, get wet tower to wipe the dog body...

tell us more what disease?

jeszebel
Dog Kichi

Mar 2, 2008, 9:38 AM

Post #5 of 10 (1690 views)
Shortcut
Re: [stars] somebody help me pls!!! my dog is vomiting n hasnt eaten in days!!! [In reply to] Can't Post

the vet said that this disease is brought by dogs from thailand. i dont know much because i dont know the name of the disease. she seems gloomy and always wants to be alone. normally she would always run in the house but right now she keeps going out of the house and into other peoples house. if we follow she stops and wont go anywhere. she has only pooped 2 times since 3 days ago. just fed her glucose but it didnt work so i tried horlicks. then she urine without knowing herself. i just dont know what to do. yes i can get another dog puppy and all. but still this puppy is special. i cant bear seeing her like this. few hours ago after feeding her glucose she went to sleep, then suddenly she started vomiting again. ive been keeping an eye on her non stop for 3 days. im totally clueless!
my bf just called me out and he said the dog is crying.yea there was like a drop of tear coming down. can dogs cry ???? or is it a sign that she is recovering or is it bad news??FrownFrownFrownFrownFrown

jeszebel
Dog Kichi

Mar 2, 2008, 9:58 AM

Post #6 of 10 (1685 views)
Shortcut

im quiet upset. i just found out she has parvo.... she shows all the symptoms of parvo. at this late hour ive got no idea what to do but wait till tomorrow. tq for helping me out...

jeszebel
Dog Kichi

Mar 2, 2008, 12:39 PM

Post #7 of 10 (1679 views)
Shortcut

pearl has already passed away at 4.38 am march 2nd 2008
best dog i shall ever have may her soul rest in peace.
forever remembered...

supermutts
K9 Senior

Mar 3, 2008, 3:38 PM

Post #8 of 10 (1650 views)
Shortcut

oh its parvo...

sorry to hear that...

No Buying! No Selling! No Breeding!

Don't Lost your dogs!!
Please make sure they are safe at home!

Amber.Faith
Old Kaki

Mar 4, 2008, 11:34 AM

Post #9 of 10 (1635 views)
Shortcut

So sorry to hear about this... Hmm, the vet should have known what it is & quickly give it medication but even so, it's too late & the medication won't be able to help too. These are the normal symptoms for Parvo & Kennel Cough. Where did you get her from? So sorry once again. May she rest in peace.

osward
Novice

Mar 11, 2008, 8:28 PM

Post #10 of 10 (1596 views)
Shortcut

sad ... sorry jeszebel .. Frown

last time i got a new baby dog .. suffer a worm disseas on the stomarch .. always poo and poo with blood.. i only brought it for few day then at last vet say give him to sleep FrownFrownFrownFrown i know your feeling now..

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my