Home: General: Chit Chat:
Need help. Anybody pro in plants?

Jacq
Novice

Feb 20, 2008, 8:14 PM

Post #1 of 9 (911 views)
Shortcut
Need help. Anybody pro in plants? Can't Post

I have an in door money plant, the tip of the leafs are turning yellow. Anybody can tell me what’s wrong with my money plant and what should I do? I plant it in crystal gel.

Regards,

Jacq

Jacq Frown

Amber.Faith
Old Kaki

Feb 21, 2008, 12:48 AM

Post #2 of 9 (893 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Jacq] Need help. Anybody pro in plants? [In reply to] Can't Post

Hehehe, my money plants turn yellow too but I don't really care much for them so I don't know what's wrong with it. Do you give it enuf water? Money plants are meant to be outside under the sun I think. My money plants are under the sun & some of them are yellow but they look, pretty much alive to me.

Jacq
Novice

Feb 21, 2008, 7:36 AM

Post #3 of 9 (867 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Amber.Faith] Need help. Anybody pro in plants? [In reply to] Can't Post

What did you do to your dog. You punish him with ‘sepit’ and soo many. It look painful to me.Unsure

Jacq Frown

Amber.Faith
Old Kaki

Feb 21, 2008, 8:05 AM

Post #4 of 9 (865 views)
Shortcut

Aiyoh, don't panic please! I would never do such things to my dog. If I knew what was hurting my dog, I would have stopped right away! I only sepit her hair on her face. It looks like she was in pain, but she was not. Her lip always get stuck in her mouth...

bakamono
Enthusiast

Feb 21, 2008, 4:18 PM

Post #5 of 9 (856 views)
Shortcut

first of all throw away all the jelly and put in clean water and it'll be fine. Put it outdoor at night n back into the hse again in the morning. Those jelly looks really nice but it's bad for the roots if not change regularly. Money plant inside the hse will grow wz smaller leaves n easier to maintain. For outdoors, their leaves will be much bigger. There will be yellow leaves once in a while. Just pluck it and throw it away.

Jacq
Novice

Feb 21, 2008, 6:23 PM

Post #6 of 9 (842 views)
Shortcut
Re: [bakamono] Need help. Anybody pro in plants? [In reply to] Can't Post

Thanks for the advise. I already discard the jelly and replace it with tap water only. Do I need to feed it with vitamin & mineral? (In liquid or powder form selling in garden & flower shop)

Jacq Frown

bakamono
Enthusiast

Feb 21, 2008, 6:36 PM

Post #7 of 9 (834 views)
Shortcut

as long as u keep the water clean at all times, it'll be fine even without any supplement. Money plant is suppose to bring money to u n not for u to waste money on it. Better spend the money on a good container wz big bottom n a transparent one in order for u to check out the condition of the roots regularly. I'm keeping mine is one of those glass type that looks like a gold fish bowl except it's smaller in size. And also keep it away from hot surface such as on top of the fridge as it'll kill it eventually.

Jacq
Novice

Feb 23, 2008, 9:21 PM

Post #8 of 9 (803 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Amber.Faith] Need help. Anybody pro in plants? [In reply to] Can't Post

Can you teach me how to insert photo to this post. I want to put in my plant photos. Thank you in advance.

Jacq Frown

Amber.Faith
Old Kaki

Feb 24, 2008, 12:34 AM

Post #9 of 9 (797 views)
Shortcut

Hi! It's not that difficult. Just go to photobucket . com. Sign up & upload the pictures there. Once uploaded, copy the IMG code & paste it here.

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my