Home: Lost & Found: Lost, Missing or Stolen Dogs:
schnauzer reunited with owner

chrisng
Novice

Feb 17, 2008, 2:10 AM

Post #1 of 3 (955 views)
Shortcut
schnauzer reunited with owner Can't Post

I swear there's nothing more rewarding than the excited joyous greeting of a lost dog united with his owner... HAPPY/WOUWOU... went home today after more than 3 weeks.

I am happy for him whilst at the same time I wonder about the fate of my Dini, still out there soemwhere. Morbid, maybe but real. The pain, the loss and that empty spot that never seemed to be plugged...

still, a happy ending makes up for quite a bit. that's one happy dog today.

ahseng23
New User

Feb 17, 2008, 9:33 AM

Post #2 of 3 (939 views)
Shortcut
Re: [chrisng] schnauzer reunited with owner [In reply to] Can't Post

Wah you post faster than me!!! Maybe I am busy playing with him all the while just now!

Want to say thank you to you, ChrisNg, infront of everyone, that found my little Yong Chong (onion), my mother's Happy, and my sister's Wou Wou!! You're sunshine for my family!!

Funny right? all of us call him different name... but yet, he likes all of us of course!

When my mother got back tomorrow after lunch, sure she is so happy to see him back!! I am also so sad to see my mother almost crying for losing this naughty boy who will stop my mother from going out to work because he sees my mother wear nice nice... when my mother wear sporty then he know is jogging time! And he will get the leash and put infront of my mother and wait her to finish tie her shoe lase!

Chris you wait me, sure me and my mother will look for you again to say thank you to you!

Once again, THANK YOU very much!! Cool

chrisng
Novice

Feb 17, 2008, 7:47 PM

Post #3 of 3 (925 views)
Shortcut
Re: [ahseng23] schnauzer reunited with owner [In reply to] Can't Post

hehehehe ...you are all very welcome. this one second dog reunited with owner. first one - a shih tzu. Adrian found it by the ldp. a friend of his saw my poster. adrian called me. not Dini, but i suggested he go to vet to check microchip. too bad no link to current owner only breeder. (so those who microchip, please also have a dog tag with name and phone number. microchip data here are not centrally connected) anyway, by sheer luck the owners also went to Dr yeoh at Tmn megah...and walla...the vet called me, i called adrian..and dog went home to crying owner...happy ending.

yes, do come by the house. aiyo...we near near only -almost neighbours...... once I clean house (yes, too stressed to even clean house!!!! so much for cny luck!!!) come bring Happy to play...

btw...google nst online. look at 'streets' feb 7... i wrote an article on dini in the papers. please pass msg to friends...

pls buy dog tag with engraved name and telephone number. I got mine ( for my three other dogs) done on the spot in sungai wang KL Sign trading g065 ground floor. the one near the entrance to parkson household (plates) dept. steel tag RM34. engraving 50 sen a letter. may be cheaper elsewhere...dun know anywhere else to do tag. one shop in bangsar does it but it takes 3 weeks. so i very 'kan cheong' must do it fast fast before i procrastinate.

big hug for Happy/wouwou/yong chong. and your mom too... hehehe

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my