Home

Main Index MAIN
INDEX
FAQ FAQ & HELP FAQ PHOTO GALLERY Who's Online WHO'S
IN

Home: Dog Rescue and Adoption: PAWS:
PAWS will be aboloshed for Subang's LRT project?

ianlim
Dog Kichi

Feb 13, 2008, 11:15 AM

Post #1 of 7 (19097 views)
Shortcut
PAWS will be aboloshed for Subang's LRT project? Can't Post

Ok, i know that PAWS isn't really doing good job, but that does not mean that those dogs became a victim because of it..

There are more than 200 dogs in that shelter and i wonder where they will go seems there are no arrangement for them or whatsoever.

I read from Sin Chew Jit Poh's metro section, the news is not available online yet.

It's to believe that the proposed Subang LRT's route will includes where PAWS is situated, so PAWS is likely to be abolished for this project..

But PAWS has request people to go and adopt those doggies asap.

I will try scan the article if needed. Anyone can understand Chinese here? I am poor at translation though..

boco

Feb 13, 2008, 5:16 PM

Post #2 of 7 (19094 views)
Shortcut
Re: [ianlim] PAWS will be aboloshed for Subang's LRT project? [In reply to] Can't Post

An option is to send those dogs to SPCA.

mw_pon
Enthusiast

Feb 13, 2008, 8:28 PM

Post #3 of 7 (19082 views)
Shortcut
Re: [ianlim] PAWS will be aboloshed for Subang's LRT project? [In reply to] Can't Post

how true is the news 1st? wat will happen to all da dogs...put to sleep?? i been to paws and i notice ppl prefer to go to spca rather than paws...so we all cant blame them for not doing a good job....if every dog is put to spca then spca will be crowded and in the end they will put those dogs to sleep too cos too many dogs.....

boco

Feb 13, 2008, 8:53 PM

Post #4 of 7 (19079 views)
Shortcut
Re: [mw_pon] PAWS will be aboloshed for Subang's LRT project? [In reply to] Can't Post

I heard that PAWS will relocate.

ianlim
Dog Kichi

Feb 14, 2008, 8:01 AM

Post #5 of 7 (19049 views)
Shortcut
Re: [boco] PAWS will be aboloshed for Subang's LRT project? [In reply to] Can't Post

In Reply To
I heard that PAWS will relocate.

Really? Thats good to know. Smile

My scanner is not able to scan the article as it is too big, anyhow, here is the article that i was able to digged from Sin Chew's website...

Check out the Chinese article at:

http://mykampung.sinchew.com.my/node/25788?tid=6

JS Lew
Enthusiast

Feb 15, 2008, 10:43 AM

Post #6 of 7 (19010 views)
Shortcut

(This post was edited by JS Lew on Feb 15, 2008, 10:45 AM)

ianlim
Dog Kichi

Feb 15, 2008, 10:47 AM

Post #7 of 7 (19004 views)
Shortcut

Sigh, according to the article, it didn't mention anything about relocation or something..

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my