Post #1 of 3 (867 views)
Shortcut
Post deleted by yinsueliew

Amber.Faith
Old Kaki

Feb 13, 2008, 3:28 AM

Post #2 of 3 (831 views)
Shortcut
Re: [yinsueliew] FOUND in KL: white adult female (...poodle?) with microchip [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi there! Good thing the dog has microchip. That means it's a purebreed lah! Usually during festive season especially CNY, many dogs will be missing from home & you'll find many on the streets. It's becoz of the fireworks & parties. Many mongrels are let loose during party times & many pedigrees that are not tied or caged outside, will run away from home becoz scared of the fireworks. This happens all the time... I hope the owner will call back soon. But I'm just curious about that rafia string around its neck. Is it well cared & clean? Usually most irresponsible owners just use any string to tie or bring the dogs for walk. Maybe this fella is not cared... Was it clean & well groomed when you found it?

yinsueliew
New User

Feb 13, 2008, 7:45 AM

Post #3 of 3 (818 views)
Shortcut
FOUND in KL: white adult female (...poodle?) with microchip [In reply to] Can't Post

Well the nails were quite long. You can hear the nails coming into contact with the floor and our immediate reaction was that the nails had to be cut asap. Overall it looked a little frazzled and my sister thought it was a bit on the skin and bones side when she held it (hard to tell from the outside because of the furry exterior). Our theory is that it may have been properly homed once but may have been unoffcially taken in by many homes since. We gave it a bath on the very first night. The vet assisted us with an emergency grooming session and has noticed a ear infection but no fleas. I neglected to mention that its probably a miniature breed of some kind (if its not a poodle) and maybe resembles a maltese. We apologise in advance if the description of the dog seems lacking. We're new to dogs, having adopted an emergency dalmation puppy in october last year.

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my