Home: General: Chit Chat:
THERE ARE COMING BACK AGAIN B CAREFUL

lak
Novice

Feb 2, 2008, 4:29 PM

Post #1 of 25 (2540 views)
Shortcut
THERE ARE COMING BACK AGAIN B CAREFUL Can't Post

HI ALL DOG LOVER BE CAREFUL AGAIN THERE ARE COMING BACK AGAIN COURSE LAST NIGHT 1 SPOTTED PERDANA AND THE GANG HANG AROUND MY HOUSE AROUND 3 AM AGAIN SO BE CAREFUL EVERY 1 I HAVE MAKE A POLICE REPORT ALREADY

yeee
Canine Addict

Feb 3, 2008, 7:07 AM

Post #2 of 25 (2506 views)
Shortcut
Re: [lak] THERE ARE COMING BACK AGAIN B CAREFUL [In reply to] Can't Post

Where about is your area?

Why is that we have so many informations yet we still can't do anything to them!
Furious!

lak
Novice

Feb 3, 2008, 4:47 PM

Post #3 of 25 (2494 views)
Shortcut
Re: [yeee] THERE ARE COMING BACK AGAIN B CAREFUL [In reply to] Can't Post

OLD KLANG ROAD

bakamono
Enthusiast

Feb 4, 2008, 5:44 PM

Post #4 of 25 (2461 views)
Shortcut

put some guys quietly inside the hse n pretend to go to work. Let them break-in. Act fast, they only survey once or twice b4 action.

khengteik
ALPHA

Feb 4, 2008, 6:00 PM

Post #5 of 25 (2459 views)
Shortcut
Re: [bakamono] THERE ARE COMING BACK AGAIN B CAREFUL [In reply to] Can't Post

i'll be willing to sponsor steel pipes and baseball bats... lets whack the daylights out of them... Frown

A dog is a man's most loyal friend.

bubull

Feb 4, 2008, 6:15 PM

Post #6 of 25 (2453 views)
Shortcut

eh what people is this why so scared of them ?

bakamono
Enthusiast

Feb 4, 2008, 9:04 PM

Post #7 of 25 (2439 views)
Shortcut

lak, call me when u can. tks

Kevin Chuan
ALPHA

Feb 4, 2008, 10:18 PM

Post #8 of 25 (2427 views)
Shortcut
Re: [khengteik] THERE ARE COMING BACK AGAIN B CAREFUL [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Brother,

I will sponsor rope and chain, lets tide and chain them up... I will get my Max and Zoro to hump them doggie style... oops... sorry to the forum for being rude... Wink

Gong Xi Fa Chai and Happy CNY...

If you are coming to PG let me know brother, I have 15 cartons of Tiger for us to cheer... hahahaha!

About the news of Old Man, sorry I don't have any news from him... Hope he is doing OK as per my CNY wish to him.

khengteik
ALPHA

Feb 4, 2008, 10:26 PM

Post #9 of 25 (2423 views)
Shortcut
Re: [bubull] THERE ARE COMING BACK AGAIN B CAREFUL [In reply to] Can't Post

bubull, we r not sked of them... its just that we can't do anything even with countless police reports of them stealing dogs.... and now that we know roughly who they are and which location they are targeting.... we r just getting ourself ready....

just one thought.... mayb not all.. but some of the forumers here are capable of installing cctv's at their house.... and with more concrete evidence, we can show to the police....

i'm now trying to figure out a way to use motion detectors+webcam to take still pictures... but so far... i've still havent found anything usefull as of yet...

khengteik
ALPHA

Feb 4, 2008, 10:28 PM

Post #10 of 25 (2419 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Kevin Chuan] THERE ARE COMING BACK AGAIN B CAREFUL [In reply to] Can't Post

hahaha.... bro kevin... u not good la... come in oni wanna beat around the bush and shoot ppl.... hahahah......

anyways... i'm still not sure if i'll be going up to png as of yet.... maybe u can email me ur number? i give u a call when i've decided....

my email and msn messenger id is: khengteik @ hot.mail.com

i too hope that oldman is doing ok.... if anyone knows roughly where is his place in thailand... do let me know.... i'll be going to thailand in march and april on a business trip... so was thinking of getting a few days off to go look for him.... anyone who knows his location in thailand, do email me or msg me in msn...

(This post was edited by khengteik on Feb 4, 2008, 10:30 PM)

bakamono
Enthusiast

Feb 5, 2008, 12:41 AM

Post #11 of 25 (2403 views)
Shortcut
Re: [khengteik] THERE ARE COMING BACK AGAIN B CAREFUL [In reply to] Can't Post

don't forget the law of M'sia. Even if they r caught with the stolen goods, the most they get is 6 mths if no one bail them out. What I'll propose is to pull a live wire onto the grill and shock them kau kau. No point in wasting own strengh and clean cut.

Amber.Faith
Old Kaki

Feb 5, 2008, 10:32 AM

Post #12 of 25 (2370 views)
Shortcut

This fella or these fellas are very very brave because, no one have caught him or them so far! I bet this fella or fellas are getting paid for doing these dirty jobs...We really gotta catch this fella once & for all!

lak
Novice

Feb 9, 2008, 6:40 PM

Post #13 of 25 (2299 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Amber.Faith] THERE ARE COMING BACK AGAIN B CAREFUL [In reply to] Can't Post

OH SHIT THIS MOTHER F... COMING BACK AGAIN THIS MORNING INTO MY HOUSE 3 AM .I HEAR MY DOG BARK LIKE HELL SO I WOKE UP AND CAME OUT FROM THE ROOM SUDDENLY I SAW 2 INDIA GUY OUTSIDE MY HOUSE GATE TAKEN MY PUPPY DOG IN HIS HAND SO I SCREEM ASK MY NEPHEW BROTHER TO WAKE UP AND I RUN TO MY GSD DOG CAGE LET GO MY DOG AND THEN I RUN BACK THE HOUSE GET THE KEY OPEN THE FRONT GATE DOOR LET GO MY GSD TO CHASE THEM , THEN LATER I SAW 1 PERDANA OPEN HIS LIGHT AROUND 100 METER FROM MY HOUSE SO THIS 2 F... RUN NEAR BY TO THE CAR AND I CHASE THEM AND THIS 2 F... INDIA GUY THERE ARE VERY SMART MART COURSE 1 OF THEM HE THROW MY PUPPY 1 ON THE LEFT AND ANOTHER 2 PUPPY HE THROW ON THE RIGHT BUT I DON'T CARE I STILL CHASE THE F... THEN SUDDENLY ANOTHER MOTORBIKE COMING FROM MY BEHIND AND HE USE SOMETHING AND WACK ME SO I DROP DOWN AND FEEL VERY PAINFUL CAN'T WAKE UP ( LUCK HE NEVER WACK MY HAT IF NOT ME IN DEEP SHIT ) AND THEN I SAW MY NEPHEW BROTHER WITH MY GSD CHASE THE 2 F... AND 1 OF THE F... GET BIKE FROM MY GSD HIS LEG AND ANOTHER RUN SOME WHERE THEN THE BIKERS USE THE STICK WACK MY GSD INJURED THEN THE PERDANA DRIVE NEAR BY TO HELP THE F... UP N PICK THE F... INTO THE CAR AND LEFT :(

IF YOU ALL WANT TO KNOW MORE PLS CALL ME AT 012-6601868

MOTORBIKE NO : BJA 4665
PERDANA BLACK COLOUR : JKA 4177

Amber.Faith
Old Kaki

Feb 9, 2008, 11:02 PM

Post #14 of 25 (2293 views)
Shortcut

OMG!!! These guys are gangsters man!!! Oh gosh, I hope you & your dog are not seriously injured. Good thing you finally got the number plates down. Make a police report right away! Quick! By the way, where did this happen? We want to alert our neighbors so that next time, if anything like that do happen to us or our neighbors, we can quickly alert our neighbors to wake up & help out.

(This post was edited by Amber.Faith on Feb 9, 2008, 11:07 PM)

mike9my
Enthusiast

Feb 10, 2008, 5:30 AM

Post #15 of 25 (2273 views)
Shortcut

Hi there, please make sure all of u are armed b 4 u tackle this gang. use iron rod next time or better still any weapon like parang if u want 2 chase these f@*#kers. If possible store some acid in soft drink bottles n throw at them when u see any intruder coming into ur compound. Any one coming into your compound in the middle of night is up to no good n they move very fast and is well armed. better still like i read in one post, electrify ur gates. We need 2 show these f@*#kers we can also be mean when protecting our properties. I'm sure these hooligans had gone into hiding by now.

It makes my blood boils 2 hear these gangs stealing n some more beating up ppl. It can happen 2 anyone of us, so let us be prepared to maime these guys n show them no mercy.

I am sure the police can solve this case soonest now that u had exposed their vehicles as this is not only dog napping but also involve trepassing into private property and hurting ppl.

to lak, i'm sad 2 hear tat u had been attacked by these hooligans n hope nothing serious happen 2 u.

lak
Novice

Feb 10, 2008, 6:05 PM

Post #16 of 25 (2249 views)
Shortcut
Re: [mike9my] THERE ARE COMING BACK AGAIN B CAREFUL [In reply to] Can't Post

me bad luck for this chinese new year feel sad happen the matter :( the shit things is i can't see clear the face course the m....f... is black and dark on the night if not i will remember the face by the way just not that 1 of them m...f... get byte from my gsd i thingk the m....f... leg quite serious course the blood and skin is out from the leg by the way all dog lover please bcareful and be alert

sad thing 1 of my puppy die on the spot when this m...f... throw

please let anybody know what is happening this m...f....

me pray to the god fast to catch those m...f... there are really not human bean

thanks for you concern i fine here just blue black my back

(This post was edited by lak on Feb 10, 2008, 6:07 PM)

mickey123
Enthusiast

Feb 11, 2008, 1:02 AM

Post #17 of 25 (2233 views)
Shortcut

sorry to hear that.. Luckily they didn't wack your head.. how about your GSD? you said that your GSD was being wacked by the Indian too.. right? Hope that your furkid is alright too..

how many puppy do you actually have? Did those Indian got all of them? hope that they didn't...

hope that the police will get those bad guy soon..

khengteik
ALPHA

Feb 11, 2008, 2:26 AM

Post #18 of 25 (2228 views)
Shortcut

i think we shoud start to print out posters with the car n bike number plates and start to stick them all over the place... they might be using fake plates but maybe they r not... so just put up notices and also alert all the guards around ur places about it...

bakamono
Enthusiast

Feb 11, 2008, 8:58 PM

Post #19 of 25 (2190 views)
Shortcut

if u hv the 2 registration no. in yr police report, send someone to JPJ with copies of yr report and fill up a form in order to print out the details of the vehicles owners(RM10). There will be a column where they will ask u why u needed it, just tell them u want to furnish the info to the police for investigation purposes. They might b using false no.plates but who knows they might not. Hv checked thro' the JPJ web that this 2 no. r clean wzout saman meaning they r active. If other descriptions matches the details which u hv seen wz yr own eys such as make of car, owner race then v might b getting somewhere. It's nothing much to loose as it only takes yr Rm20 for the info. Since yr GSD has bitten one of them, they might be revengeful enough to come back again. It's better to get them b4 they get u.

myzanordin
ALPHA

Feb 12, 2008, 12:15 AM

Post #20 of 25 (2179 views)
Shortcut

I think all of us should unite..and find a way to solve the issue. Our doggies' safety is at stake...the Selayang Dog Competition is one classic example. WIth many voices, the Council stopped the barbaric game. The same goes to the Police, pressure them !!!!

And Lak, if I were u, I will take Bakamono's advise seriously lor....keep your GSD indoor and proceed with all the necessary action, urgently...

JS Lew
Enthusiast

Feb 12, 2008, 12:40 AM

Post #21 of 25 (2175 views)
Shortcut

I'm not sure whether they are same group or different people who stole my dogs. I got the plate number from another source:

Black Perdana : WJD 5823

This one was the Indian man who came with a kid

bakamono
Enthusiast

Feb 12, 2008, 7:14 PM

Post #22 of 25 (2117 views)
Shortcut
Re: [JS Lew] THERE ARE COMING BACK AGAIN B CAREFUL [In reply to] Can't Post

better still if they r using false no. plate as the charge will be more serious once caught.

In this case, both plate no. needs to be checked out b4 furnishing to the police.

nikemax
Novice

Feb 16, 2008, 5:17 AM

Post #23 of 25 (2018 views)
Shortcut

In Reply To
better still if they r using false no. plate as the charge will be more serious once caught.

In this case, both plate no. needs to be checked out b4 furnishing to the police.

those are really m.t..r f..ker. im mad enuf eventhough i jus listen to the incident but not by my own sight. hope the police really take serious into this matter. lak,if u want to (physially) take any personal action against those idiots thieves, dont feel shy to call me 0123454977 Mr.Chan. i hate crime, n those idiots still making crime on dogs, ill be more mad n violence against them...hope ur GSD is oki and send my condolence to ur late pup.

lilfunky
Canine Addict

Feb 17, 2008, 5:49 AM

Post #24 of 25 (1990 views)
Shortcut
Re: [nikemax] THERE ARE COMING BACK AGAIN B CAREFUL [In reply to] Can't Post

hey guys long time no see.. cny on 4th day the same thing happen in my house. actually they didnt steal any dogs but they stole my uncle's car Honda Civic and change the plate numbers everything and drive to palm tree place and unplugs all the stuffs.. so guys dont trust the plate number sometimes.. they can be change easily they are not a fool.. dont mess with them sometimes just shout as at them. dont because of ur doggies u lost ur precious life. i noe ur doggies are important to u. but if u didnt take care of urself u might in danger we dont know what they have. knife ? parangs? so guys please take care yourself.
thank you. my 2cent infos
Love them, they will love you
They Don't Talk Don't Meant They Wrong.

musashi
ALPHA

Feb 18, 2008, 7:46 PM

Post #25 of 25 (1953 views)
Shortcut
Re: [nikemax] THERE ARE COMING BACK AGAIN B CAREFUL [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi nikemax,

let out all your Rottie to bite their butts !

Just could not understand why they dod such kind of crime...may be due to demand ? They will supply if there is demand. Those who really love dogs should get from proper source and not from those criminal. I wonder if they feel comfotable when they know the dogs they bougth are actually someone else's dog ?

Blush I am the man with dog's name

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my