Home: General: Chit Chat:
CNY

bakamono
Enthusiast

Feb 1, 2008, 4:05 PM

Post #1 of 5 (856 views)
Shortcut
CNY Can't Post

Just wondering if anyone bringing their furkids to Tmn Desa during the holiday? Since the street is going to be very quiet during the holiday season, won't feel comfortable if the place is deserted as well. Will bring the girls over there if other members are there as well. Please let me know if anyone is going there during the holiday season. Tks in advance.

Amber.Faith
Old Kaki

Feb 3, 2008, 10:31 AM

Post #2 of 5 (794 views)
Shortcut
Re: [bakamono] CNY [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi there! There'll be no classes in Taman Desa next Sunday becoz of CNY. You can bring your dogs there to walk around but do pick up your dog's poo if it does do it there. Also keep your dog on leash if there's people around... Just some advice for you guys.

musashi
ALPHA

Feb 4, 2008, 10:19 PM

Post #3 of 5 (770 views)
Shortcut
Re: [bakamono] CNY [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi,

If your dog is not afraid of the fire craker,then it shold be ok to bring yout furkids there, otherwise, they may be frighten and ran away..

many furkids ran off during the celebrating season due to the fire crakcker..

This will be the fisrt Chinese New Year for AYAKO,a bit worried..JIRO is immute of lound sound,so that is OK..

Blush I am the man with dog's name

Kevin Chuan
ALPHA

Feb 4, 2008, 10:23 PM

Post #4 of 5 (770 views)
Shortcut
Re: [ALL] CNY [In reply to] Can't Post

To All My dearest Forumer,

Happy Chinese New Year and Gong Hei Fat Choy!

From All The APBTs and AST Owner in Puppy Com.

myzanordin
ALPHA

Feb 6, 2008, 11:42 PM

Post #5 of 5 (727 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Kevin Chuan] CNY [In reply to] Can't Post

Kevin,

Long time no hear from u! Gong Xi Fa Cai. May the Year Of The Golden Rat bring you health, wealth, luck and prosperity..

CNY for me means... lots of angpow, food, booze and judi lor...donno how to play mah jong though...my favourite dish is the traditional Chap Chai...yummy !! HAve a date with Stephen Chow for CJ7 ...he hehe

(This post was edited by myzanordin on Feb 7, 2008, 12:00 AM)

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my