Home: Lost & Found: Lost, Missing or Stolen Dogs:
Lion Is Missing

bsqua
New User

Jun 4, 2003, 8:48 AM

Post #1 of 4 (1194 views)
Shortcut
Lion Is Missing Can't Post

FrownDue to some miss understanding with my GF last year, we were temporary separated last year, to give us some space to rethink our relationship.

During that time I place my Shi Tzu dog Lion under her care.

When we finally get back together again in march this year she told me that she had lost LION in December 2003.

For the past 3 months I have been searching every where in Bandar Puchong Jaya for LION. LION is the best dog any friend could ever ask for. For the last 3 months I’ve been grieving for the lost of lion.

Please if anyone found a Male Shi Tzu dog about 2 years old, tri color in Jalan Merak Market, at Bandar Puchong Jaya some where in December last year please call me at 012-329-6139. I’m willing to offer rewards for LION return.

Thank you,

UnsureBS QUA
012-329-6139
pugaruth .sg

sweeeng
ALPHA

Jun 4, 2003, 6:34 PM

Post #2 of 4 (1182 views)
Shortcut
Re: [bsqua] Lion Is Missing [In reply to] Can't Post

So sorry to hear bout Lion. You know ... I heard many ppl lost their Shih Tzu and many ppl found Shih Tzu but all not same place ...

So what are you going to do bout it? Could it be someone stolen it? Maybe try ask your gf to rethink if she can remember when the dog went missing... maybe it ran away or someone took it or something? I hope you find your doggie back...

Regards,
Swee Eng

wkser
ALPHA

Jun 4, 2003, 7:35 PM

Post #3 of 4 (1179 views)
Shortcut

hi,

Do you have any Lion pic so that you can attach will be easier for us to recognise lion if we see him

regards
kangser and nous

cshellz
Ultra ALPHA

Jun 4, 2003, 8:28 PM

Post #4 of 4 (1174 views)
Shortcut

hi bsqua,

so sorry to hear about Lion. Have you tried calling SPCA or PAWS to see if anyone brought a dog in? And some members actually tried asking the vets nearby. If anyone finds LIon and wants to keep him, they'll surely take him to the vet for check up also mah....so the doctors can keep a lookout for u Smile

Hang in there ok?

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my