Home: Lost & Found: Lost, Missing or Stolen Dogs:
stolen dog

cindyclh80
Novice

Jan 29, 2008, 6:07 AM

Post #1 of 17 (3182 views)
Shortcut
stolen dog Can't Post

my dog has been stolen yesterday morning at my house cheras. i hope if you can see him around can you please let me know. i hope the person who take him pls return him to us. we really miss him so much and i have been crying a lot and i can't sleep at all. this cny without him our house will be very different. we really appreciate the one who take him pls return to us. kindly contact me at cindyclh80@puppy.com.my or at 012-6692486 really appreciate it. Thanks

(This post was edited by cindyclh80 on Jan 29, 2008, 4:48 PM)
Attachments: Image (1).jpg (245 KB)

chrisng
Novice

Jan 29, 2008, 7:00 AM

Post #2 of 17 (3174 views)
Shortcut
Re: [cindyclh80] stolen dog [In reply to] Can't Post

sorry about your dog... don't get discouraged.keep passing word out and send pictures out. the more people know what your dog looks like, the better your chances of finding it.

cindyclh80
Novice

Jan 29, 2008, 4:35 PM

Post #3 of 17 (3154 views)
Shortcut
Re: [chrisng] stolen dog [In reply to] Can't Post

i will pass the words around. is very painful to lose my dog..i hope i can find him asap. i have putting up poster around and i hope the person who take him pls return to us asap.

chrisng
Novice

Jan 29, 2008, 4:46 PM

Post #4 of 17 (3150 views)
Shortcut

I lost dini my shih tzu a week ago and I have been chasing leads all over the place. i am now considering the possibility of someone stealing her and then asking for money to 'buy' her back. so be patient. do all the crying you need but you need to focus on finding your dog. crying won't bring her back. believe me... i cried a lot for dini but that was for me, not for Dini. The reality is if the dog is out there someone somewhere will see him/her. don't give in to panic and fear. since i wasn't sure if my dog was stolen, i did door to door mailers in your neighbourhood. anything just to get word out about a lost/stoeln dog.

cindyclh80
Novice

Jan 29, 2008, 4:50 PM

Post #5 of 17 (3147 views)
Shortcut
Re: [chrisng] stolen dog [In reply to] Can't Post

yah..i will stop crying and i will door to door like you and i hope i can find him back. but i know the chances are very low but i will still give it a try. thanks

cindyclh80
Novice

Jan 31, 2008, 7:08 PM

Post #6 of 17 (3047 views)
Shortcut

can someone tell me is it the chances very low to find back my dog if he has been stolen. i really miss him..i have tried a lot of method to find him. i really miss him and i can't sleep every nite. i really hope the person will return to me. we will reward you if you return to us. i really hope...cny is around the corner i wish my dog will come home by that time...plss.

JS Lew
Enthusiast

Jan 31, 2008, 7:15 PM

Post #7 of 17 (3046 views)
Shortcut

My dogs were stolen on 8th Jan............still haven't found them yet. Not to discourage you but you need to prepare yourself............ Many people told me the same thing: chances of getting back stolen dogs are slim. But there were some happy-ending story where the dogs reunite with their owners after few months.

Hope for the best and prepare for the worst.

Hope your dog will reunite with you before CNY...........I also hope for the same.

cindyclh80
Novice

Feb 1, 2008, 12:52 AM

Post #8 of 17 (3009 views)
Shortcut
Re: [JS Lew] stolen dog [In reply to] Can't Post

im sorry to hear that also that your dog also being stolen. is very cruel for them to do such things to us. i know the chances are slim but i will still try. i hope also u can find back ur dog before cny. let's pray together.

JS Lew
Enthusiast

Feb 1, 2008, 5:23 PM

Post #9 of 17 (2972 views)
Shortcut

I know how you feel. I feel the same. Our dogs are like our kids. We spent time with them everyday and they are so attached to us.

Just pray and hope they will come back. For those who stole our dogs, their day will come. God is watching. They will get what they deserve.

Take care and happy new year.

khengteik
ALPHA

Feb 1, 2008, 5:42 PM

Post #10 of 17 (2969 views)
Shortcut

not only god is watching... i'm watching too.... if by any chance i see them in action, they sure gonna kena from me... even if it means using my car to bang their car... i'm definitely not going to give any face...

A dog is a man's most loyal friend.

JS Lew
Enthusiast

Feb 1, 2008, 6:40 PM

Post #11 of 17 (2961 views)
Shortcut
Re: [khengteik] stolen dog [In reply to] Can't Post

I will beat him up also if I see him. He's always driving a black Perdana V6, and bring along a kid to help him do the stealing. This was confirmed by a ronda guard. He saw this man with a kid stopped his car near my house on that night around 2-3 am. The guard asked them what are they doing and he replied they need to rest because too tired.

You know lah, most guards in Malaysia are foreign workers and not professional. He didn't aks further nor took down his car number nor kept a close eye nor came back to check again. The Indian guy still went ahead with his plan and stole my dogs on that night itself.

Seems like he's quite active in Puchong area. He even went round to sell his dogs to pet shops. Hopefully one day I will bump into him.

cindyclh80
Novice

Feb 1, 2008, 9:52 PM

Post #12 of 17 (2952 views)
Shortcut

oh really ar. my house also the same. they come into my house and steal my dog. my neighbour saw it. i really hope i will bump into them and use my car to bang them..yah im looking around the pet shop to check my dog wether he is there or not. i plan to put all my poster at the pet shop also. let's pray together so that both of us can reunion with our dogs.

(This post was edited by cindyclh80 on Feb 1, 2008, 9:55 PM)

Chai_93
Dog Kichi

Feb 2, 2008, 7:02 AM

Post #13 of 17 (2900 views)
Shortcut
Re: [khengteik] stolen dog [In reply to] Can't Post

nowadays economy bad, so many dog stealer. haiz y use ur car? just trick them up la.

GSlover
Canine Addict

Feb 2, 2008, 8:49 AM

Post #14 of 17 (2892 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Chai_93] stolen dog [In reply to] Can't Post

It has been exactly a year since my dog was stolen from my Cheras home.

Until todate still no news of her at all. Not to discourage you guys....but my case was even highlight on newspapers twice, still cannot find my dog back.

cindyclh80
Novice

Feb 2, 2008, 6:51 PM

Post #15 of 17 (2883 views)
Shortcut
Re: [GSlover] stolen dog [In reply to] Can't Post

i know the chances will be very slim to find back my dog. until now is really sad to lost my like that.

is very torturing for me and my family. next week is cny and we still can't find him.

ptrwai
New User

Feb 27, 2008, 12:31 AM

Post #16 of 17 (2569 views)
Shortcut

Hi Cindy

Sorry to hear about your dog has been stolen. My mum 2 miniture pincher also been stole few day ago,

she been so sad and worried about thier cared and health. Sorry for the Dog. Hopefully you can find your dog as soon as posible, good luck.

cindyclh80
Novice

Feb 27, 2008, 4:00 PM

Post #17 of 17 (2526 views)
Shortcut
Re: [ptrwai] stolen dog [In reply to] Can't Post

Is already one month past but I still cant my dog. My friends told me is really a minimum chance to find him back. I hope your mum can find back the dog asap.

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my