Home: Lost & Found: Lost, Missing or Stolen Dogs:
dini

chrisng
Novice

Jan 26, 2008, 6:06 AM

Post #1 of 3 (716 views)
Shortcut
dini Can't Post

Hey, I'm chris. My 9 year old black and white female shih tzu went missing monday afternoon in bandar kinrara 3. i've spent the last 5 days frantically searching and putting up posters. sending out 6,500 mailers on sunday. Dini's got an ear infection. so am really concerned. any help appreciated. (don;t know how to resize photo to upload. also found a schnauzer during my search. he's safe and staying with a friend while i deal with my search. He was also lost in BK 3. please give microchip number and date of birth of dog if it's yours.

meisim
Novice

Jan 27, 2008, 8:07 PM

Post #2 of 3 (675 views)
Shortcut
Re: [chrisng] dini [In reply to] Can't Post

hi i am mei sim and i lost my lab a week ago but thankfully found her via the posters that i put up on the major traffic intersections around my neighbourhood. others have been very kind with their advice and i think that they are very helpful.

1. Put up posters at major intersections, markets, pet shops, vets clinics, petrol stations, etc . Poster to be preferably big . Mine were A3 laminates

2. distribute flyers - door to door. Dianaboo had some really good advice and got her local newsagent to insert the flyers into their newspapers

3. mass email / sms/ facebook to friends and for them to forward the message

4. check out the local pounds . if you google "lost dogs" KL or selangor - their contact and addresses can be found

wishing you all the luck in finding your dog
meisim

chrisng
Novice

Jan 27, 2008, 8:11 PM

Post #3 of 3 (674 views)
Shortcut
Re: [meisim] dini [In reply to] Can't Post

tks for your response... I'm sending out mailers to all neighbourhoods and i've put up posters but will do the markets and intersections. will start doing the vets, pet shops.

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my