Enquiry...

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

acsyen
Ultra ALPHA

Jan 29, 2008, 8:46 PM

Post #26 of 49 (1642 views)
Shortcut
Re: [mw_pon] Enquiry... [In reply to] Can't Post

yes. the small monkey is the one u saw at the k9 day. her fur's growing back. i plan to keep her till she's well first then onli put her up for adoption. Same goes to the pug. I will make sure they are well first then only rehome them.

~Nature's Way: Raw Food for Health ~

~ Pet ID Tags: A MUST For Every Pet! ~

acsyen
Ultra ALPHA

Jan 29, 2008, 8:52 PM

Post #27 of 49 (1638 views)
Shortcut
Re: [JS Lew] Enquiry... [In reply to] Can't Post

Dun rush le.. I will check with dr if anything else is wrong with the pug. Meanwhile you should be very busy this weekend with your new dog. Good luck to you with the fellow. FYI he poooooooooossss a lottttt... hahaha.. eat a lot poo also a lot.

My leave starts from 5/2 - 17/2.. Hehehe.. Btw my meow meow cut hair liao. Wait i post up pictures she look even more notty now.. Help ah.. Hmmmmm... you married already or not. If married liao pls come give me ang pau wahaha....

khengteik
ALPHA

Jan 29, 2008, 9:33 PM

Post #28 of 49 (1635 views)
Shortcut
Re: [acsyen] Enquiry... [In reply to] Can't Post

waa.. so syok.... long break.... good for u le.... my cuti from 6th-12th oni.... summore now 3/4 dead liao.... now look like zombie oni.... everyday work till 9pm... go back move my stuffs+clean hse till 12am.... really crazy...

me oso wan ang pau........ Frown

A dog is a man's most loyal friend.

bakamono
Enthusiast

Jan 29, 2008, 10:42 PM

Post #29 of 49 (1624 views)
Shortcut

I want to see! I want to see! Let me know when yr GD comes home, that's one of my dream dog.

acsyen
Ultra ALPHA

Jan 29, 2008, 10:48 PM

Post #30 of 49 (1621 views)
Shortcut
Re: [bakamono] Enquiry... [In reply to] Can't Post

ai ya.. ask him take to taman desa la.. then all can go n see. then we can do picnic and gathering there. haha..

JS Lew
Enthusiast

Jan 30, 2008, 1:03 AM

Post #31 of 49 (1607 views)
Shortcut

Ya lor, that's the first thing came into my mind when I see the Great Dane - eat a lot and also pooooo a lot. Have to get ready with the extra big bag lah, maybe one time one kg.......who knows Sly

My corner house won't be ready so soon - still in process. So this fella has to stay in a small garden for the time being. But will make sure he gets enough exercise by bringing him out for walk twice a day.

Ang pow - no problem lah, will bring something for your dogs oso but don't know what yet

So shiok you got such long holiday. I have to back to work on 11 - to prepare for a meeting on 12/2. Then 12/2 night after the meeting have to fly to Sweden to attend a meeting on 13/2 (means touch down and go straight to meeting). I veli pai mia........now Stockholm is "Sky freezing earth cold" - don't know how to survive oso....

JS Lew
Enthusiast

Jan 30, 2008, 1:27 AM

Post #32 of 49 (1603 views)
Shortcut
Re: [bakamono] Enquiry... [In reply to] Can't Post

Sure, you are welcom to visit him (or like suggested by Yen, I bring him to Tmn Desa). You can pinjam him and walk him around oso. But just to warn you, the previous owner told me that when the GD get excited, he run to his target and whoever is holding his leash will be pulled and dragged by him - you have to be stronger/heavier/tougher than the GD to avoid being dragged. Otherwise, you can imagine the consequence - something like we watch in Steven Chow's movie...

Now I already start practicing "ÔúÂí²½¡°¡£

capri
Dog Kichi

Jan 30, 2008, 5:47 AM

Post #33 of 49 (1589 views)
Shortcut
Re: [mcmercedez] Enquiry... [In reply to] Can't Post

Go to Wisma MBSA, 13th floor to get application form. The form will detail all the requirements to qualify for a dog licence. Just to give you an idea: you will need photos of the dog, compound of your house, dog house, letters of approval from all your neighbours i.e. left, right, front, back (specimen supplied in the application form), vet's vaccination cert.

The whole process is supposed to take 5 weeks, but be prepared for much longer. You may also get a visit from some bandar raya officers to check out your house.

If your application is approved, you will receive a letter to present yourself again at the 13th floor. The dog tag cost rm10 and the licence also cost rm10.

Please note that certain breeds will not be approved. The list of "forbidden" breeds are given in the application form.

Good luck to you.

P.S. Please make sure that your dog never accidentally escape and bite somebody (esp if you have autogates) otherwise you may be beheaded....just kidding Frown

acsyen
Ultra ALPHA

Jan 30, 2008, 4:54 PM

Post #34 of 49 (1576 views)
Shortcut

Hi Js,

I am definitely going to wait for my ang pau.. Haha.. anyway i dunno u believe this or not. Chinese believe that is is better to give a packet of sugar n a small angpau to the owner of the GD or else the GD will be notty. Other than that I know Yen (not me, the kai ma of the GD) feeds a lot of strays. maybe you can get some medium range dog food for her if you want. I got a pet shop who's giving me at a rescued rate let me know if you need me to buy it for her.

I taking long break cos i so sian with this company already. Dun wanna work for them already. Might resign soon. Anyway this Sat i don't think I can meet you. Sunday only i will be back from my getaway. Will call you when i come back and try to go see you at your place. Good luck with your new dog.

As for the pug. Dr mention that he has a customer who might be interested. The pug has dry eyes, skin problem and ear infection. If that fellow cannot confirm then gotta find another adopter already.

JS Lew
Enthusiast

Jan 30, 2008, 10:33 PM

Post #35 of 49 (1544 views)
Shortcut

Hi Yen,

Ya I was thinking of bringing something for the owner and also the Kai Ma to show my gratitude. A pack of sugar and ang pau will be a good idea. To the Kai Ma, I also think of getting some dog food for her dogs. Always respect people like you and her who have a beautiful heart for the dogs. Since you are only be back on Sunday and I'm meeting them on Saturday, I will go and get the dog food by myself. Next time only I get your help to buy with special rate.

I will see you on Sunday then. Have a relaxing "getaway".

acsyen
Ultra ALPHA

Jan 30, 2008, 11:00 PM

Post #36 of 49 (1541 views)
Shortcut

I will talk to you later regarding afew matters. Maybe later evening when i free will call u then. Take care and i off work liao..3pm.. Tongue

mcmercedez
Dog Kichi

Jan 30, 2008, 11:12 PM

Post #37 of 49 (1539 views)
Shortcut

Wow.. that's great.. some one will actually give you a Great Dane.. lucky fellow ar.. That dog really need to walk a lot ler.. kinna like an exercise machine.. haha.. so are you going to post up some pictures of it to let us have a look? Jealous liao now.. ahha..

I'm still waiting for my premise to be ready before i get my doggy... my new place is in Setia Alam and i heard that place is kinna difficult to get a doggy license.. but i think a retreiver and a corgi will be fine i guess.. hehe.. Kinna excited also.. hehe..

khengteik
ALPHA

Jan 30, 2008, 11:30 PM

Post #38 of 49 (1534 views)
Shortcut

as long as its under the jurisdiction of Shah Alam Council..... its gonna be very very very very difficult to get a dog license.... but if u r lucky to have 8 sides chinese neighbor... then maybe can le... anyways.. all the best to u in getting a dog..

mcmercedez
Dog Kichi

Jan 31, 2008, 8:52 PM

Post #39 of 49 (1484 views)
Shortcut
Re: [khengteik] Enquiry... [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi there... When i purchase my house i actually checked who'll be my neighbours and so far they all are chinese ler.. but who knows later when the house is ready and they tend to sell it off to someone else then really problem lol... Sigh.. if cannot get license then got problem liao.. then ar.. i'll sell off the damn house and move to another area... just for my doggy.. heehhe

khengteik
ALPHA

Jan 31, 2008, 8:55 PM

Post #40 of 49 (1482 views)
Shortcut

ooo.. u oso malay ark??? well it would be nice if there is a neighborhood only for family eith dogs... heheh... then c la who dare come and steal things...

JS Lew
Enthusiast

Jan 31, 2008, 9:46 PM

Post #41 of 49 (1478 views)
Shortcut

in fact i oso just bought a new house. For my doggy's sake, Shah Alam & Putra Jaya were out of my choice from very begining. I also survey to make sure my right, left, front, back neighbours are Chinese and with dogs..........Oso I make sure there are parks, fields, or empty lands for my dogs' PE session......

Anyway, good luck to you.........

sslee80
ALPHA

Jan 31, 2008, 9:57 PM

Post #42 of 49 (1475 views)
Shortcut

Hi Lew,

Sorry to interrupt your discussion.

This is Sean here. I am actually a fan of GD and own a few of them.

It is very rare to have the chance to adopt such a big dog as GD. You are very lucky person.Smile

Do you mind if I drop by some day to visit your giant scooby?

Have a Great Day.

Sean LEE

JS Lew
Enthusiast

Jan 31, 2008, 11:13 PM

Post #43 of 49 (1469 views)
Shortcut
Re: [sslee80] Enquiry... [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Sean,

In fact I have been following the Great Dane Fan thread the first day I know I'm getting a GD. Have also viewed the pictures of your GD that you posted in photo gallery. I'm thinking of joining the discussion of the thread after I get the GD....

Yes, after I'm settled down with Scooby (his name is Scooby, given by the owner), you can come to visit him. Or I bring him to visit you and your GD.

Cheers!!

sslee80
ALPHA

Feb 1, 2008, 5:41 PM

Post #44 of 49 (1412 views)
Shortcut

Hi Lew,

Thanks.

Join us in the GD Fan thread and we can discuss some common issues on danes.

Let me know when your Scooby is ready to meet friends.

Have a Great Day.

Sean LEE

mcmercedez
Dog Kichi

Feb 5, 2008, 8:17 PM

Post #45 of 49 (1348 views)
Shortcut

Yah.. i think that is a must.. dun wan to have any trouble later with the nieghbours.. so where you land yourself now? I went to have a look at my new place and kind of excited to see the house is completed.. even the road is tarred.. haha.. can't wait for it to be ready and get my doggy..

mcmercedez
Dog Kichi

Feb 5, 2008, 8:18 PM

Post #46 of 49 (1347 views)
Shortcut

dude.. do let us know when your GD is available for visit.. hehe.. my wife told me its a huge dog ler.. even bigger than dalmation..

acsyen
Ultra ALPHA

Feb 6, 2008, 1:48 AM

Post #47 of 49 (1332 views)
Shortcut

Great danes are world's biggest dog. If you go google you should be able to find out more info on them. The shoulders of the dog is bout 2 n half feet +/- height. so u can imagine how big. if u need more info am sure sslee can provide u on it as he's a very experienced GD owner.

JS Lew
Enthusiast

Feb 6, 2008, 4:20 PM

Post #48 of 49 (1316 views)
Shortcut

Hi, I currently stay in Puchong. My new house is also in Puchong. I think it's going to take another 2-3 months before I can move in (process + renovation).

I just got a dog license for Scooby. It's quite easy in MPSJ. Get a form, fill up, endorsed by a doctor, submit, pay $15, and "gao dim".

Yes, great dane is a very huge dog, much much bigger than Dalmation, GSD, Rottweiler..........Now Scooby weight around 52-54 kg........If he really wants to pull me, I also "jialat". He pulled me few times and I "step break" immediately but also being dragged for about 50 meters......I have to use my whole body strength to stop him.

I got muscle & bone ache the first few days after dealing with Scooby (walk him, jog with him, and also play tug of war with him). Maybe old liao Crazy

Anyway, hope to post some of his photos soon.

Happy new year.

mcmercedez
Dog Kichi

Feb 20, 2008, 1:03 AM

Post #49 of 49 (1233 views)
Shortcut

Sorry for the late reply.. Just got back to office yesterday after my CNY break.. heheh.. But first of all, wish you all the people here in the forum, Happy Chinese New Year...

Hope to see some pictures of Scooby soon.. hehe.. I think also you need to go for free weight at gym more often in order to be able to handle scooby.. hehe..

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my