Home

Main Index MAIN
INDEX
FAQ FAQ & HELP FAQ PHOTO GALLERY Who's Online WHO'S
IN

Home: Breed Specific: Terrier Group:
Looking for Bull Terrier for Adoption!!!

pitbull
Novice

May 7, 2007, 3:33 AM

Post #1 of 25 (7694 views)
Shortcut
Looking for Bull Terrier for Adoption!!! Can't Post

Looking for Bull Terrier for adoption, prefer whole body white with Black patch on 1 eye.
Brindle color also no problem, Brown Body or White body with Black Tiger stripes.

Prefer normal standard size.
Mini size not interested because hardcore on maintainance!

Local breed BT prefered with MKA Cert.
Frown"THE APBT is no more A HEAD BREED than any other dog"

tanjoejoe@yahoo.com

stanleyee
K9 Maniac

May 7, 2007, 6:11 PM

Post #2 of 25 (7674 views)
Shortcut
Re: [pitbull] Looking for Bull Terrier for Adoption!!! [In reply to] Can't Post

erm... its a bit hard for ppl to give you the exact color you want for adoption. What more this color are best wanted color. U have to wait man... by the way i don understand what u mean by "Mini size not interested because hardcore on maintainance"?? standard is the same too.. just the size different only la..Sly by the way is no cert. u don want ar?? breeding purpose??

I may not be the one who start the fight, but I will not hesitate to finished it ....

"expect the un-expected".....cheers..!!

http://s246.photobucket.com/...07/wollyee/?start=40

Kevin Chuan
ALPHA

May 11, 2007, 5:58 PM

Post #3 of 25 (7617 views)
Shortcut
Re: [stanleyee] Looking for Bull Terrier for Adoption!!! [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi brother,

That requirement if want to buy also very hard to find liao... some more want to adopt...Crazy

stanleyee
K9 Maniac

May 12, 2007, 1:07 AM

Post #4 of 25 (7604 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Kevin Chuan] Looking for Bull Terrier for Adoption!!! [In reply to] Can't Post

there is a BT 1 eyejet selling for RM2280 in a petshop near my house. I go kacau ard and ask them got discount a no cause expensive. They look and me and said u know what dog is this a not? Is an imported male and i ask them to show me the cert as Im interested. They told me this dog can't have cert because of something they told me. Ask them again mini BT or std and they shoo me off cause they said i kacau ard. Shit man, ask also tak boleh.. :-(

Overall very nice just the left ear cacat abit. half standing ..

I may not be the one who start the fight, but I will not hesitate to finished it ....

pitbull
Novice

May 26, 2007, 2:24 AM

Post #5 of 25 (7563 views)
Shortcut
Re: [stanleyee] Looking for Bull Terrier for Adoption!!! [In reply to] Can't Post

Thank you for your reply...anyway i'm looking for bull terrier with cert.

If no cert, can get from thailand.

Anyway if u have any dogperson that have good breed of bt, do inform me.

Thank you very muchiiii....
Frown"THE APBT is no more A HEAD BREED than any other dog"

tanjoejoe@yahoo.com

stanleyee
K9 Maniac

May 26, 2007, 5:53 PM

Post #6 of 25 (7557 views)
Shortcut

you can get the contact from kevinchuan or JackMBT for breeder info...

kabir
Novice

Oct 26, 2007, 9:07 PM

Post #7 of 25 (7292 views)
Shortcut

dear sir, i am looking 4 a pitbull, with cery or without cert also no problem. u were talking abt getting it from thailand? how much does it cost? i am a serious buyer, please reply me back. this is my e-mail address, kabir5@hotmail.com. thank u, hope somebody replies me back. have a nice day gd bye

kabir
Novice

Oct 30, 2007, 12:09 AM

Post #8 of 25 (7267 views)
Shortcut

any american pitbull for sale?

koolfang

Oct 31, 2007, 10:57 PM

Post #9 of 25 (7251 views)
Shortcut
Re: [kabir] Looking for Bull Terrier for Adoption!!! [In reply to] Can't Post

if you are a serious buyer, my friend has serious litters for sale... u into show or working apbt...?

- its not the size of the dog in the fight, its the size of the fight in the dog...

kabir
Novice

Nov 1, 2007, 1:50 AM

Post #10 of 25 (7242 views)
Shortcut
Re: [koolfang] Looking for Bull Terrier for Adoption!!! [In reply to] Can't Post

whichever looks fiercer,lol.contact me at 012-9351116

joelmicah
Novice

Nov 1, 2007, 6:50 PM

Post #11 of 25 (7231 views)
Shortcut
Re: [koolfang] Looking for Bull Terrier for Adoption!!! [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi pal,

How many pups your friend have there? What is the selling price(range) of the pups going for? Any pictures of these that you can share with me ? joel_micah@hotmail.com

Thansk!!!!!!

elfvedor
Novice

Jan 21, 2008, 11:59 PM

Post #12 of 25 (7002 views)
Shortcut
Re: [joelmicah] Looking for Bull Terrier for Adoption!!! [In reply to] Can't Post

Hello To All APBT Fans,

Im Jeff here, been hunting for this APBT or American Bully Puppy (Prefer female) for Quite Sometimes. If you guys come to have any Please sms/Call Me @ 012-6518 403 or MSN= jeffleong928@hotmail.com.

Here i enclosed a Picture of American Bully (New Breed) 1990.
Attachments: DSC02058.jpg (68.4 KB)

Kevin Chuan
ALPHA

Jan 22, 2008, 4:06 AM

Post #13 of 25 (6992 views)
Shortcut
Re: [elfvedor] Looking for Bull Terrier for Adoption!!! [In reply to] Can't Post

Trust me brother... you cannot find anywhere else with the amount you willing to pay... don't waste your time here to look for this breed here in this forum... Smile

norfolk
Novice

Jan 24, 2008, 10:35 AM

Post #14 of 25 (6926 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Kevin Chuan] Looking for Bull Terrier for Adoption!!! [In reply to] Can't Post

hi room,whatz up lately how's everyone doing ?Tongue wish you guyz here "HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR" wow looks like everyone here are interested in ampt.cool !!!!! keep this special breed alive!!!!! cya dude and have a nice day though........

elfvedor
Novice

Jan 28, 2008, 10:57 PM

Post #15 of 25 (6871 views)
Shortcut

Hi Bro,

Not the Price problem, is not the type that i want. I get to know few breeder who having this APBT, AM Staff & Bully and in Sg Buloh and
Melaka. They are not selling about 5k as what you told me, is half of the price i can get similar type as what you sent to me.

elfvedor
Novice

Jan 28, 2008, 11:32 PM

Post #16 of 25 (6870 views)
Shortcut
Re: [elfvedor] Looking for Bull Terrier for Adoption!!! [In reply to] Can't Post

what i concern is the puppy / dog will live with me for about 10 years or more. So i dont want to make a wrong decision. Just sincerly here to look for help. Thanks.

hourus
Novice

May 18, 2008, 2:56 PM

Post #17 of 25 (6226 views)
Shortcut

heiyah pitbull, greetings and salutations to you any luck in finding a bull terrier around msia or even around kl area?
@!x

joelmicah
Novice

Jun 7, 2008, 11:21 PM

Post #18 of 25 (5915 views)
Shortcut

Hi there,

Do you mind sharing me the contact number of the APBT and American Staff breeders ? Preferably in Klang Valley. Thought of having a look of their dogs and puppies.

Joel Micah...

joelmicah
Novice

Jun 7, 2008, 11:26 PM

Post #19 of 25 (5914 views)
Shortcut

Hi Mr. Pitbull,

Are you a Pitbull breeder? What kind of dogs you have there?

Thanks .......

eman_tan
Novice

Jun 13, 2008, 10:17 PM

Post #20 of 25 (5761 views)
Shortcut

Hi all,

I just lost my dog - bull terrier(white color with black mark on left eye) last saturday 7th June 2008. about 10pm, Does any1 who knows any breeder, dog farm in selangor or KL? We'd been searching it for a week. May I know where is location at sg buloh? Pls help if you have any information. Contact: eman_tan@yahoo.com
Promises High rewards !!

eman_tan
Novice

Jun 16, 2008, 6:29 AM

Post #21 of 25 (5704 views)
Shortcut
Re: [eman_tan] Looking for Bull Terrier for Adoption!!! [In reply to] Can't Post

In Reply To
Hi all,

I just lost my dog - bull terrier(white color with black mark on left eye) last saturday 7th June 2008. about 10pm, Does any1 who knows any breeder, dog farm in selangor or KL? We'd been searching it for a week. May I know where is location at sg buloh? Pls help if you have any information.

HI, b
We are reunion. She's back home right now. TQ

alice99
New User

Jun 21, 2008, 6:51 AM

Post #22 of 25 (5614 views)
Shortcut
Missing Bull Terrier!! [In reply to] Can't Post

HI all,

Pls help if you see my dog!
IF FOUND pls call ! my dog are lost too!!

WHITE FUR with a BROWN MARK on left ear..

(Location) TAMAN SELAYANG
(Date/Time) 20/6/2008 1.00am
High Reward
Contact number: 017-2086092 ALICE*
Attachments: Bond.JPG (40.9 KB)

eman_tan
Novice

Jun 21, 2008, 10:48 PM

Post #23 of 25 (5599 views)
Shortcut
Re: [eman_tan] Looking for Bull Terrier for Adoption!!! [In reply to] Can't Post

UPDATE: We've paid for reunion with Molly after one week she's gone missing. But she died 3 days later. More details see attachment below:

forum.lowyat.net/index.php?ac...post&id=504450

For pet lovers, please find the link below and warn others! It will be really helpful to stop the dog-napping syndicate in our community.
Thank you!

klvnwee
Novice

Jul 16, 2008, 8:43 PM

Post #24 of 25 (5249 views)
Shortcut

I am planning to put one of my dogs up for adoption.. He is the Pit Bull, 15 months.. The reason why I am putting him for adoption is because yesterday, he killed my 18 month old male Rottweiler.. very sad but true.. I was shocked when I woke up in the morning and saw blood all over the garden. He is 16 months old and is an excellent dog but extremely dog aggressive and very protective over his owner. He is in excellent shape and size.. about 24 inches tall and weighs 75 pounds. Very obedient and affectionate.. not sure how he is with others.. excellent muscular structure.. brindle brown in colour.. A fine example of what a pit bull should be. But I must warn you hat he is not for the normal inexperienced dog owner who has other dogs in the household or with young kids. I was adviced to put him to sleep but I decided aginast that because he deserves better. Problem is that I have a Fila, GSD, Bully Kutta and the Caucasian at home so it is difficult having him around. Do advice if you have any friends who are keen. Cheers, KW

OmgPuppy!

Jul 28, 2008, 6:05 AM

Post #25 of 25 (5091 views)
Shortcut
Re: [klvnwee] Looking for Bull Terrier for Adoption!!! [In reply to] Can't Post

Yo kawan, hows ur pit ? Got ppl adopt d or not ?

Dead Game and Tryin' to Scratch...
Give me victory or give me death,
I will make history and gain your respect.
Take my lesson, or take my life,
Triumph is blemished in the absence of strife.
I have great pride, for I am unequaled.
Win, lose, or tie, there won't be a sequal.
Its unexplainable and seldom viable,
but I am dead game and thats undeniable...

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my