Home: Dog & Puppy Health: General Dog Health and Care:
My 7 weeks GR puppy vomits through his nose

yenfah
Novice

Jan 20, 2008, 2:26 AM

Post #1 of 3 (867 views)
Shortcut
My 7 weeks GR puppy vomits through his nose Can't Post

I brought home a 7 weeks old golden retriever puppy last night and he vomitted a little upon reaching home due to the car sickness. But starting this morning, he's vomitted 3 times through his nose, with slimy liquid of very light brown in colour. This happen everytime he wakes up from his sleep or after drinking water. Can anyone tell me what went wrong? Did he swallow the water through wrong channel?
He's had his 1st vaccination a week ago, also dewormed.
I've only been feeding him the same dog food...
Really worried now...

supermutts
K9 Senior

Jan 20, 2008, 6:39 AM

Post #2 of 3 (859 views)
Shortcut
Re: [yenfah] My 7 weeks GR puppy vomits through his nose [In reply to] Can't Post

vomit tru the nose??

is ur puppy sneezing? it drips from the nose.?

i think u get ur puppy to the vet, and check whether its sick, by taking the temperature, and oso check inside the mouth to see whether got clef palate....

No Buying! No Selling! No Breeding!

Don't Lost your dogs!!
Please make sure they are safe at home!

yenfah
Novice

Jan 20, 2008, 7:09 PM

Post #3 of 3 (854 views)
Shortcut
Re: [supermutts] My 7 weeks GR puppy vomits through his nose [In reply to] Can't Post

Yes, he sneezed alot of times, then there is water everywhere on the floor. I can see residue of the vomit at his nose. Puppy has been eating and drinking at normal amount too...

I contacted the previous owner last night and he requested us to send puppy back under his care for a few more days. He said puppy might have caught a cold while sitting in the air-cond car during his first journey home.

I really hope he recovers soon. Thanks for your advise! =)

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my