Home: Lost & Found: Lost, Missing or Stolen Dogs:
Lost Beagles!

dianaboo
Novice

Jan 19, 2008, 11:06 PM

Post #1 of 11 (1397 views)
Shortcut
Lost Beagles! Can't Post

We lost both our beagles on 17 Jan 08. An accidental autogate opening let our dogs escaped from home located at Sec 8 Petaling Jaya. Location, near Jalan Templer and Sec 8 Police station.

We've been looking for them since Thursday, 17 Jan morning at 10am.

2 beagles, one male & one female, both aren't spayed yet as we have hope to breed them as they are both certified good breeds. Unfortunately they are lost, right now.

Male, named Buddy, tri-coloured beagle - mostly white & brown with black & brown patches. A lil on the chubby side, short & stout looking.. snorts pretty loudly too (typical beagle snorting). Microchip no: 458098500009890

Female, named BB, also tri-coloured beagle - mostly brown all over her head & body, with white tips on tail & feet with black patches on the brown areas. She's got slim face, less stout with squarish body build, may look fat to some ppl. Microchip no: 458098500026377

Most unfortunate incident, they have left home without collars on them. It was our biggest mistake for not putting back their collars after their doggie shower :(

Pls if anyone seen them or have any info whatsoever, do give us a call. We're offering a reward to finder who could help us bring our dogs home.

Pls call us at 0123320222 or 0122831817. Any information is appreciated.

PLS HELP US Frown
Attachments: lostdogs.jpg (68.1 KB)

dianaboo
Novice

Jan 20, 2008, 2:35 AM

Post #2 of 11 (1381 views)
Shortcut
Re: [dianaboo] Lost Beagles! [In reply to] Can't Post

We found our beagles.. 3 days later!!! thank god.

They've traveled several KMs away from home, reached Assunta Hospital, in which the guards cant keep them, so they've passed the dogs over to Church next door. Church too can't keep dogs, so luckily a nearby old folks home housekeeper decided to adopt them since they are such friendly dogs and she knew they were good breeds.

Church's sister told us they saw the dogs and helped us find the keeper.

We gave them some money as gesture of appreciation.

We're all happy puppies now Frown
thanks to anyone here who helped us keep a lookout for them. God bless you all.

YIPPIE!!!
thanks

hailey

Jan 21, 2008, 7:13 PM

Post #3 of 11 (1323 views)
Shortcut

Good that u've found ur doggies.

you were planning to breed? ...hmp..

robros
K9 Maniac

Jan 21, 2008, 8:33 PM

Post #4 of 11 (1310 views)
Shortcut

diana....r u the diana who works in SS2?

dianaboo
Novice

Jan 22, 2008, 7:50 AM

Post #5 of 11 (1257 views)
Shortcut
Re: [hailey] Lost Beagles! [In reply to] Can't Post

HI there,
Thanks, we're very very happy we found them. regarding the question on if we are going to breed them.. well the intention is there.

We had the male beagle, buddy since he was a puppy, he grew up with us, went thro obdient training etc.. and he's 5 yrs old now. A year and half ago, someone circulated an email wanting to give away a female beagle, about 3yrs old then, we decided to adopt her so our buddy get a playmate and companion. She's Bebe and 4yrs old now. Since her joining our family, she's had heat twice and so we let them try out the mating..twice but todate after twice the trial, still failed. Blush

I think the next time around, we will have to find a professional breeder to help us out Unsure

dianaboo
Novice

Jan 22, 2008, 8:02 AM

Post #6 of 11 (1255 views)
Shortcut
Re: [robros] Lost Beagles! [In reply to] Can't Post

Ermmm.. no I don't work in ss2.. eeeeppp wrong person!

hailey

Jan 23, 2008, 12:32 AM

Post #7 of 11 (1228 views)
Shortcut

Well Diana, actually we do not encourage furkids to mate if you are not a breeder.

Frown

dianaboo
Novice

Jan 23, 2008, 5:17 AM

Post #8 of 11 (1195 views)
Shortcut
Re: [hailey] Lost Beagles! [In reply to] Can't Post

Ya, you've got a point. That's why I mentioned at the end of my previous posting, that we'll get professional help. The first 2 times are just trial and we've given up and wont let that happen again, these dogs are not like the mongrels, they need human help.

we intend to call buddy's breeder to help

thanks for ur advise anyway.

Julz.904
New User

Jan 24, 2008, 7:31 PM

Post #9 of 11 (1148 views)
Shortcut

hey there diana... juz wanna ask u do beagles hound a lot?.... cuz i rmb reading an artical saying beagles hound a lot n may be kinda irritating... izzit true?

cuz i'm living in an apartment n intend to get a beagle, but if it makes annoying noises then it wouldnt b appropriate 4 me to get one as it will annoy my neighbours....

dianaboo
Novice

Jan 25, 2008, 3:58 AM

Post #10 of 11 (1133 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Julz.904] Lost Beagles! [In reply to] Can't Post

Actually, I've heard this from some other beagle owners as well but both my beagles never hound. In fact when i got my 1st beagle, i was living in an apartment too, that time he was a lil puppy and I've trained him stop barking when he does since young. so not much of a problem there too..

I didnt have problem with hounding, they bark onl;y at stranger outside the gate, they whinne when left outside - asking to come indoor, in fact they are very adorable and friendly dogs, child friendly too.

JS Lew
Enthusiast

Jan 25, 2008, 3:45 PM

Post #11 of 11 (1105 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Julz.904] Lost Beagles! [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi, beagle is a very energetic and playful breed. They need a lot of exercise - this is their nature. My beagle play non stop at home and I let her run from one end to another end. And I bring her for walk/jog twice a day. Compared to other beagles, mine looks very healthy, muscular, and well-built. I saw a lot of beagles who are over weight, flabby, out of shape, etc - I guess they lack of exercise.

My personal opinion - beagle at least need a small garden for them to run and play. Apartment is not so suitable looking at the limited space. Of course you can always restrict their movement but this against their nature - I don't encourage people to keep a dog for the sake of keeping one without caring about the dog's wellfare.......

Beagles are quite chesty - when they bark, the voice is really loud - even a puppy (5-6 months) barks as loud as an adult dog - when I first brough her back, I really couldn't believe the loud voice was from this little creature Pirate. My beagle doesn't bark non stop but she barks at stranger..........and she barks very loud if I go jogging without bringing her.

Only my 2 cents..........hope you find it helpful.

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my