Home

Main Index MAIN
INDEX
FAQ FAQ & HELP FAQ PHOTO GALLERY Who's Online WHO'S
IN

Home: Dog Rescue and Adoption: Animal Friends:
anyone wish to have a male toy poodle ??

First page Previous page 1 2 3 Next page Last page  View All

nic2010
New User

Jan 17, 2008, 11:44 PM

Post #1 of 56 (15521 views)
Shortcut
anyone wish to have a male toy poodle ?? Can't Post

anyone there wish to have a male toy poodle ? i will be moving to apartment soon, so i cannot have him with me anymore......Frown

he is a brown colour male toy poodle..... already 1 y/old, anyone interested pls leave a msg here, thank you....

derrickchg
Novice

Jan 18, 2008, 1:23 AM

Post #2 of 56 (15503 views)
Shortcut
Re: [nic2010] anyone wish to have a male toy poodle ?? [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi,

I dont mind to adopt. Is there any criterias?

Current dog owner of a mini schnauzer. My contact 0 1 6 2 0 5 5 6 1 1

acsyen
Ultra ALPHA

Jan 18, 2008, 2:32 PM

Post #3 of 56 (15482 views)
Shortcut

apartment also can have dog as long as it's not noisy. u have never tried yet but you already wan to give up.

~Nature's Way: Raw Food for Health ~

~ Pet ID Tags: A MUST For Every Pet! ~

boco

Jan 18, 2008, 5:50 PM

Post #4 of 56 (15476 views)
Shortcut

It's not really an issue to have a small size dog in apartment...moreover yours is a toy poodle...please think it over.

Jason5878
Novice

Jan 21, 2008, 9:27 PM

Post #5 of 56 (15438 views)
Shortcut

Yaya...

Apartment should not be a problem, as long as you can train ur furkid to pee& poo in the toilet, and control their barking.

One more thing, please check with the management.
A lot of our friends out there also keeping their puppy in the apartment.

Cheers!

robros
K9 Maniac

Jan 21, 2008, 9:56 PM

Post #6 of 56 (15432 views)
Shortcut

always sad to give up one's furkid. Please consider it carefully. If you do decide on giving up, please ensure you screen the potential adopter well. Dont get hasty. Make sure you neuter the dog to avoid it falling into unscrupulous hands (ie breeding farm)

bakamono
Enthusiast

Jan 21, 2008, 10:45 PM

Post #7 of 56 (15427 views)
Shortcut

I stayed in apartment olso but have 3 furkids wz me. Since it's an adult dog it's easier for him to adjust to new place together wz u. Board him somewhere for 1 or 2 days then hide hide lah to get him into the new place. If u ask M.Office, sure cannot one but ask the neighbours to see if other units having dogs or not than only u decide lah.

joogyee
Novice

Jan 22, 2008, 5:17 PM

Post #8 of 56 (15400 views)
Shortcut

I had my Ben when we stayed in a landed house. And when he was 6 months old, we moved to a flat/apartment and since then he is with us til now, 12 golden years he already with us and so far no complaints, so shouldn't be a problem if you well train your dog eg. not to bark non stop especially in the middle of the nite, like Yen said, why give up so fast? I just can't imagine if I need to give away my fury angels without any reason that can convince me, they are just like my own given birth child as I am already a mother of 2 kids too, probably u wont understand the pains as the love u gave is not too deep yet. SO please, if you want to just give away without trial, you are not a genuine dogs lover!

To you it is only a pet but to him or her you are everything!

nic2010
New User

Jan 22, 2008, 6:42 PM

Post #9 of 56 (15395 views)
Shortcut
Re: [joogyee] anyone wish to have a male toy poodle ?? [In reply to] Can't Post

hi, thanks for all the advice from u guys and from those who say that i'm not a "good owner" too.

but maybe is coz of i didnt mention the problem i have, so i'll forgive those that say that i'm not a dog lover.

actually the apartment i stay is almost 90% malay, and all my neighbour is malay too.

when my house still in renovation, i've bring along my baby once, havent step into the guard house, the guard already stop me from getting in.

i beg them for a while, i say i will hug my doggy and wont let him come down only they let me in, when i reach my place, my neighbour straight away scold me " babi cina, bawa anjing sekali, betul tak ada otak!" this words really very rude, then i ask him, my doggy very good, well train, wont bark also, why u say me like that.

he say " u tak tahu kah apartment tak boleh bela anjing? u tak pernah baca buku kah atau tak tahu baca? u tahu law ke tak tahu? betul betul babi!"

i also wrote letter to my management office for permission, but they also rejected me, he say "u can try to ask one by one, either see any of chinese have dogs at here, if i give u the permit to have dog here, then if other chinese also follow, how i gonna explain to those muslim who stay here?"

i also ask those chinese who stay there, one by one i ask, one of them say he also have a shih tzu there b4, but everyday he receive letter from management office to ask for give away the doggy or else will go to court!!!!! coz the rules mention that (no pets allowed). he also no choce and give away the shih tzu to his friend.

anyone who read this can teach me how to do?

amycfm
Novice

Jan 22, 2008, 6:58 PM

Post #10 of 56 (15392 views)
Shortcut

i feel so pity for ur situation, now i looking for 2nd dog to companion my doggie. I'm interested to

adopt it. Actually where u staying , why 90% is muslim resident ?

acsyen
Ultra ALPHA

Jan 22, 2008, 7:04 PM

Post #11 of 56 (15392 views)
Shortcut

Hi nic2010,

So sorry to hear about your idiotic neighbours.. Unfortunately i really dunno how to help you on this except to help you find an owner. Do neuter your dog before giving it away to prevent ppl from taking it to breed. I know of backyard breeders who are here in this forum looking for pedigrees. Do email me at acs_yen @ h.o.t.m.a.i.l.c.o.m or call me at 012-4151524 if you need my help rehoming your dog. I have a potential adopter in mind and if you want I can help you do some screening and follow ups. Let me know if you are keen then I will contact him and see if he's interested or not..

~Nature's Way: Raw Food for Health ~

~ Pet ID Tags: A MUST For Every Pet! ~

joogyee
Novice

Jan 22, 2008, 7:34 PM

Post #12 of 56 (15387 views)
Shortcut

Hi Nic,

So sorry to hear that u r not as luckily as I am and others that lives in an apartment with pets(inclusive of birds, turtles or even iguana), I hope you can find a good and caring owner for your doggie. And my apologize if my words had hurt your feelings, to let go your loves one is really heartpain...

To you it is only a pet but to him or her you are everything!

reneewong

Jan 22, 2008, 8:13 PM

Post #13 of 56 (15380 views)
Shortcut

really sorry to hear about your predicament nic2010.

sigh... the really annoying thing is that dogs are not really against the rules if you understand the koran. Dunno why Malaysians have to follow the form when they don't even understand the substance.

boco

Jan 22, 2008, 11:32 PM

Post #14 of 56 (15365 views)
Shortcut

this is a lesson for us...only look for apartment where the majority is chinese residents.

hope you're able to find a good home for your poodle before you move away.

yumiko_masaki
ALPHA

Jan 23, 2008, 2:44 AM

Post #15 of 56 (15350 views)
Shortcut

Dear Nic2010,

My Name is Yuri and i have lost my dog since 9months ago on mother's day. my dog a miniature pincher has been with me for years and have died of old age. I have taken few months of emotion recovering. I am now planning to get another dog for companion as i am so used to my dog migling around me. I'm currently staying in a landed property in USJ Subang with my mum and dad and your dog will have a good family care from us. If your dog is still available for adoption, please do not hesitate to contact me via my mobile : 016-3461392. Thank you.
~~~ It'S a DoGgY DoG WorLD~~

%%%%
^""'^ %%%%
( ' ; ' )
(")**(") WOW! WOW!

YUMIKO masaki @ charming PARIS girl
love's dogs... true dog lover !!!
My PETS, My FRIEND, My FAMILY

MY DEAREST MITCHER BOY MUMMY WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU 13TH MAY 2007

JS Lew
Enthusiast

Jan 24, 2008, 3:53 AM

Post #16 of 56 (15321 views)
Shortcut

Feel sorry for your dog and also for yourself - poor thing that you have to live around those people who are so uncivilized........ Yes, even though you are not suppose to bring a dog in, they could have told you in a more polite and civilized way, for muhibah sake - but sometimes it's just pointless to educate people like that.

I did property hunting for the past few months - and I make sure left and right got no Malays, not that I don't like them, but I know most of them don't like dogs - and I plan to keep few dogs....Sly Don't want to take any risks......

Good luck to you!

myzanordin
ALPHA

Jan 25, 2008, 12:19 AM

Post #17 of 56 (15294 views)
Shortcut

Only 2 things to do:

1) Sell your unit and stay somewhere healthier where ppl know how to respect each other, rather than calling their neighbour babi....urggghhh so rude !!

2) Find a loving new owner for your furkid...

If I were u, I go for no. 1. Cos no matter what, i dont think I will be happy staying around a bunch of uncilivised sakai..... I be happy, my dogs will be happier.......BTW, where is the apartment u bought lah..y 90% Malays, PKNS punyer ker???

(This post was edited by myzanordin on Jan 25, 2008, 12:44 AM)

khengteik
ALPHA

Jan 25, 2008, 2:38 AM

Post #18 of 56 (15285 views)
Shortcut
Re: [myzanordin] anyone wish to have a male toy poodle ?? [In reply to] Can't Post

too bad he isn't ur neighbour myza... if he ur neighbout then good la.. when management check ur hse... u put ut babies at his place... and when they check his house.. put at ur place... smuggle here smuggle there... hjeheheh

A dog is a man's most loyal friend.

myzanordin
ALPHA

Jan 25, 2008, 10:19 PM

Post #19 of 56 (15245 views)
Shortcut
Re: [khengteik] anyone wish to have a male toy poodle ?? [In reply to] Can't Post

good idea...

dess
New User

Jan 25, 2008, 10:28 PM

Post #20 of 56 (15242 views)
Shortcut

hi hi !!! the dog is it still available ?? i'm interested and i'm stay at KL

damson
Novice

Feb 15, 2008, 4:32 AM

Post #21 of 56 (15074 views)
Shortcut

hi nic, may i know that is there the puppy stil available for adoption?

by the way u can contact me at 012 - 4400490 / 0165193739 at any time ya.. i live in kl and i currently having one JRT.

cklim
Novice

Feb 21, 2008, 10:07 PM

Post #22 of 56 (14916 views)
Shortcut
Re: [myzanordin] anyone wish to have a male toy poodle ?? [In reply to] Can't Post

In Reply To
Only 2 things to do:

1) Sell your unit and stay somewhere healthier where ppl know how to respect each other, rather than calling their neighbour babi....urggghhh so rude !!

2) Find a loving new owner for your furkid...

If I were u, I go for no. 1. Cos no matter what, i dont think I will be happy staying around a bunch of uncilivised sakai..... I be happy, my dogs will be happier.......

Same here... go for No.1. You will definitely regret once move there .

speckledpepper

Mar 2, 2008, 8:19 PM

Post #23 of 56 (14516 views)
Shortcut
Re: [cklim] anyone wish to have a male toy poodle ?? [In reply to] Can't Post

if u have to choose no.2, pls neuter your pup b4 giving out to adoption n u may ask for adopter to reimburse. to prevent ur pup from falling into the wrong hands..hehe. u never know..
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Log on to www.rescue2rehome.blogspot.com to view more rescued homeless pets up for adoption!! or call 012 332 9952.

suntanrichtan
Novice

Mar 9, 2008, 3:11 PM

Post #24 of 56 (14254 views)
Shortcut

Hi,

I know my neighbour's kids are very keen to have a poodle because they break into my house almost every day just to see my ah boy.

The kid is very sweet and gentle with my dog. He promised to buy his mother a helicopter when he grows up if she could get him a dog. And he is willing to share his food with his mate (the dog). The kid's parents told me to look around for a suitable dog for their family but I cannot be certain how responsible or serious they are but their children still come to my house almost every day to play with my dog.

May I ask, Where are you located?

chrislimyy
K9 Kaki

Mar 16, 2008, 11:15 PM

Post #25 of 56 (14066 views)
Shortcut
Re: [speckledpepper] anyone wish to have a male toy poodle ?? [In reply to] Can't Post

yup...neuter it before you give it up for adoption...

First page Previous page 1 2 3 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my