My Dogs Were Stolen

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

Amber.Faith
Old Kaki

Jan 12, 2008, 11:59 PM

Post #26 of 45 (2058 views)
Shortcut
Re: [JS Lew] My Dogs Were Stolen [In reply to] Can't Post

Yes I know you are my student. I'm so sorry for your loss... Somebody in your neighborhood has been watching you & your dogs. These things happens all to them. That's why we never dare to leave our dogs outside in the porch when we're not watching them. It's not your fault though... Like I've said in my 1st reply, I hope they will be sold to someone who will take good care of them & IF that new owner is genuine enuf & understands how much pain you're going through now, hopefully *touch wood* he/she will bring them back to you. You'll need to post up posters everywhere not only in your neighborhood, but other places around your neighborhood. Ask your neighbor whether they have seen someone stealing your dogs or the guards near the entrance(if there's one) if they have seen your dog in someone's car. Try all you can but usually when dogs are stolen, not many are returned back home. But I won't give up hope. Keep praying that they will be back home soon.

JS Lew
Enthusiast

Jan 13, 2008, 4:03 AM

Post #27 of 45 (2050 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Amber.Faith] My Dogs Were Stolen [In reply to] Can't Post

Found some additional information. Would like to share with everyone here so you guys can take note and be extra careful.

Last Friday, when my cousin strolled the dogs around the area we stay, an Indian man driving an old black Perdana stopped and talked to him about dogs. He asked many questions such as "where do you live", "what's the colour of your car", "how much you bought your dogs" etc. My cousin was alert and just ignored all his questions. He also asked for my cousin's contact because he said he also owns a dog same like ours. He would like to sometimes exchange experience with my cousin about rearing dogs. Funny thing is he asked my cousin "what breed is this dog ah?". If he rears a same dog, shouldn't he knew what breed is that?

My cousin purposely detour to other direction to make sure this Indian didn't follow him. When we talked about this after the dogs were stolen, we suspected it could be this Indian guy but somehow just wonder how he could find out where we stay.

Just now I went around my residential area to look for my dogs..........I know I wouldn't find them here but this is the usual route, and the usual time I took them for walk and jog..... I met this uncle who stay at the first corner house of my row (I stay in a double storey link house). I told him about the dogs being stolen (he likes my dogs too and he sometimes played with them when we passed by his house). Then he mentioned to me, last Sunday there was an Indian man asking him whether he knew a "Chinese guy with two dogs". Then uncle asked why he look for this Chinese guy (in this case is my cousin)? He said "he's my friend". So this uncle pointed to him which unit I stayed (this solved our puzzle how he found out where we lived).

Then I talked to my neighour. My neighbour (an auntie) confirmed to me that there was an Indian guy peeping in front of my house as if he was finding something. That time none of us was at home. As I mentioned, my dogs' cage is placed behind my car and covered by some plants. You won't see it unless you really look for it.

All the details about this Indian guy given by auntie and uncle matches the appearance of the Indian who met my cousin the other day (i.e. slim, tall, young, educated look, driving an old black Perdana).

I won't say I'm 100% sure it's this Indian guy who stole my dogs but definitely it sounds very suspicious what this guy is trying to do. Why he had to be so determine to find out where my cousin stays when my cousin didn't even want to talk to him? Why he had to lie that he's our friend? If he really wanted to be friend with us, why he never come to look for us again?

When I look back the chorological of the event : met my cousin on Friday........checked out where we stayed on Sunday........our dogs were stolen on Tuesday.............It's hard for me not to associate him with the incident.

Anyway, just to warn everyone out there...............BE EXTRA CAREFUL.................Although my cousin was very alert and did not revail any info to him, we never expect that he was so determined to find out where we live and look for the right opportunity (it was raining on Tuesday)........ I suspect that he has asked many houses (the first house of a row) before he got the right person (in this case it's the uncle)..................Scary isn't it?

My poor Coco and Jiji......................we just miss you guys so much!!!

reneewong

Jan 13, 2008, 7:57 AM

Post #28 of 45 (2039 views)
Shortcut

Wow that's scary. Too bad no one got his car license plate number.

Amber.Faith
Old Kaki

Jan 14, 2008, 2:01 AM

Post #29 of 45 (2007 views)
Shortcut

Tsk tsk tsk... Obviously it's him! There were many cars stopped when we walk our dogs. There was once an Indonesian or maybe Vietnamese man on a motorcycle, he drove past me & my three dogs. I was the only one walking them. It was still bright then... I continued walking with them & then I saw him again, driving pass us but even slower like he's inspecting. After that he drove off... He turned around & came back the 3rd time & drove even much slower, watching us. I stopped & stared at him. After that he drove away. I still continued walking them coz they still have not done their business, he did not come back. There were also many cars stopping but some of them are just people who are curios to look at them becoz they've not seen one girl handling all three dogs or whatever. I don't like men stopping to watch becoz it's usually the men whatever race who are the once who are doing the dog napping. About that suspicious Indian uy, if you no longer see him in driving in your neighborhood then you know he has stolen your dogs & ran away. Obviously he will not come back right Or else you will catch him... But just keep a watch out on him. He may or may not come back after a few months or so.

JS Lew
Enthusiast

Jan 14, 2008, 5:11 PM

Post #30 of 45 (1979 views)
Shortcut
Re: [reneewong] My Dogs Were Stolen [In reply to] Can't Post

Unfortunately none of them noted down his plate number....

I believe this is not the first time nor the last time he's doing this.....

Everyone out there, if you happen to come across such Indian man with all the descriptions I provided, please note down his plate number and pass it to me. I will do anytihng in order to track him down.

This is not only for my sake, it's for everyone's benefit. So far the dog stolen/dognapping cases happen rampantly mainly due to lack of attention and actions being taken by any parties.

Why the fella was so daring to ask around for dog owner's house? Because he knew no one cares about dogs being stolen..........No one will report him or be aware of his behavior........So he can do it time after time without worrying that he will be tracked down......

As I told you, I have lodged a police report but from the reaction/feedback I got, I don't think it will help a lot.

If dog owners ourselves don't help each other.............there is no way dog stolen/dognapping cases can be controlled.............. Anyone could just be the next victim.....

andromache
Novice

Jan 14, 2008, 6:03 PM

Post #31 of 45 (1975 views)
Shortcut

hi JS!

I'm sorry I haven't replied earlier, as I've been busy with work...

YES!!! We do have a common element here, our girls too, we suspect was taken by the same guy. When we asked around our neighbours, they told us that a black Perdana, with a tall slim and quite well-dressed Indian man had been driving by a lot, and the week before the girls were stolen, he spent some time parked in front of our house... Our GSD Stella is kept indoors, but she can look outside, and BE SEEN from the outside if you are right in front of the gate... A Chinese lady on our row did tell us, that the Indian man was asking whether we work late, or left the dogs outside, and things like that...

At the time they were taken, my husband had only gone out for a while to tapau lunch, and left the girls outside to dry after a shower! So they had to have been waiting for the right time! According to the guards, he came the first time with a black Perdana, went out, and then came back again in a Red Honda Jazz, with a kid in the back seat. He then broke into our house, took the girls, and drove off! And this is a gated community, and yet they still have the nerve to do it!

When we asked the guards why they didn't stop him, they said it was because the girls were happily playing with the kid in the back seat, so they thought we knew him... What kind of person would take a kid along to commit a crime? According to people who saw them, the boy can't be older than 10 years old. And the guards are new, only in the last week or so they started at our housing area.

www.mypethuskyclub.com/dognapped.html

We still are trying to find them. We have had articles about their dognapping published in Chinese dailies, in NST twice, and we've posted countless flyers and sent innumerable emails... We still haven't given up hope...

One way of trying to find them would be to call those backyard breeders and sellers, and ask for a specific dog - e.g. male, no M** papers, intact, pug etc... We have been doing this, and have seen many dogs, but none of them are our girls...

I believe it is the same person who stole our furkids as yours. I swear to God, if I find him, it would not be pleasant. I know it is not the right way to feel, but I love my girls dearly, and cannot imagine how someone would take away my girls for a paltry sum.

Do share if you have any information on him. And please keep your furkids safe...

cheers,
Nadia & Family

ps - we've collected some posters from acs_yen, and will put them up around our neighbourhood...

(This post was edited by andromache on Jan 14, 2008, 6:08 PM)

JS Lew
Enthusiast

Jan 14, 2008, 6:39 PM

Post #32 of 45 (1969 views)
Shortcut
Re: [andromache] My Dogs Were Stolen [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Nadia,

My blood was boiling when I read your reply talking about this Indian man..............He's so daring and has the gut to continue doing what he has been doing!!! And he could take along a kid for the criminal act!!

I'm sure I will beat him up if I happen to see him again............ I know this is not a right thing to do but I'm just so angry!!

Now I'm sure he will use the same tactics to do the same thing again............

Please if anyone come across this : an Indian man driving a black perdana / red honda jazz, talk to you trying to find out more info about your dogs / or your neighbours' dogs, take his number down..... We must track him down and teach this kind of people a good lesson!

Please pass this info around to as many people as possible. He might appear in Puchong area again (Nadia's case happened in Puchong Saujana and my case happened in Puchong Utama).

Hi Nadia, will share with you if we got any updates or info about this guy.

JS Lew
Enthusiast

Jan 15, 2008, 8:56 PM

Post #33 of 45 (1902 views)
Shortcut

Hi Everyone,

If you happen to see anyone or any petshop selling my lost dogs, please buy them on my behalf and I will buy them back from you + the reward. I understand sometimes the time factor is critical. The dogs might be gone again by the time you inform me to be there.

Thank you.

robros
K9 Maniac

Jan 16, 2008, 1:17 AM

Post #34 of 45 (1879 views)
Shortcut

Just to share a positive note withe you. When I was growing up in Penang, I lost 3 dogs in different occasions. A spitz & 2 pomeranians.

One pomeranian was lost for 6 months before fate has it that my neighbour's relatives from KL visited him and he recognized the dog his relatives brought along and informed me. I recognized the dog as my stolen Pom.

The neighbours' children were very upset over the whole issue but they did the honourable thing by giving me back the dog. They said that they were sold the dog by someone in KL who convinced them that the dog was a homebred dog. They contacted him when they return to KL and he thought they wanted to buy another "stolen" dog and went to see them.

Instead, they informed me that they reported to the police and the guy landed in hot soup!! I got my dog back!!

reneewong

Jan 16, 2008, 4:29 AM

Post #35 of 45 (1863 views)
Shortcut
Re: [robros] My Dogs Were Stolen [In reply to] Can't Post

LOL Robros, that's a really great story! I love how that worked out, hope there are more and more cases like that

JS Lew
Enthusiast

Jan 16, 2008, 6:21 PM

Post #36 of 45 (1846 views)
Shortcut

Hope I will have the happy ending like yours....

The way you got to reunite with your prom was so amazing. As you said, it must be fated (God arranged)

robros
K9 Maniac

Jan 16, 2008, 10:03 PM

Post #37 of 45 (1817 views)
Shortcut

I lost all 3 dogs in separate occasions and although they are indoor dogs, we do allow them to go outside in the garden to relieve themselves during the daytime. They are definitely inside when we need to go out or at nite.

Having been so careful, yet, these **%%""##!! dog nappers still managed to steal these dogs in broad day light. We did not even realize it.

We moved away and yet there was another attempt at dog napping of my other POM. It was a very nice residential location and yet it was the same. This time, the man did not managed to steal the dog. My mum heard his yelping and she saw a man in our side gardens. She did not go out for fear of being attacked and he quickly rode his bike off when my mum started shouting at him. He must have been bitten (bleeding) as this POM was very fierce.

She found my dog almost lifeless and took him to the vet but couldnt be saved. The vet said that my dog was so brutally kicked, his insides were mushed. We had no choice but to put him out of his misery. At that time, I was studying overseas and was very devastated when I heard the news.

After that, Rottweilers for me....

hailey

Jan 16, 2008, 10:03 PM

Post #38 of 45 (1817 views)
Shortcut

http://www.puppy.com.my/..._Identified_P312328/

We should check out this place..

bakamono
Enthusiast

Jan 16, 2008, 10:43 PM

Post #39 of 45 (1807 views)
Shortcut

Please also passed words to your neighbours to look out for this guy when he goes enquiring again. Just need the license plate no. to track him down.

Should anyone noticed any backyard breeder near to these areas, it'll help to announce it in this forum for others to be careful.

JS Lew
Enthusiast

Jan 16, 2008, 11:57 PM

Post #40 of 45 (1799 views)
Shortcut

Sorry to hear what had happened to your Prom.

Now I also seriously think of getting an American pit bull if I move to a corner house. I've seen some very fierce APBs.......they bite and won't letgo no matter what. Those people who plan to steal others' dogs better watch out.......

JS Lew
Enthusiast

Jan 17, 2008, 12:00 AM

Post #41 of 45 (1797 views)
Shortcut
Re: [hailey] My Dogs Were Stolen [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Hailey,

Thanks for sharing the info. Where's Casterfield? Is it near Carrefour? I will go and take a look tomorrow. Can't wait......hopefully find my doggies there.

hailey

Jan 17, 2008, 5:10 AM

Post #42 of 45 (1771 views)
Shortcut

Hey Lew,..

Dunno la..you got to go to that thread and ask le..hopefully ur doggies are there...and other people's.

sigh.

robros
K9 Maniac

Jan 18, 2008, 12:07 AM

Post #43 of 45 (1739 views)
Shortcut

Ya, I very sakit hati also. But you know what? One day when I was back on summer holidays then, I was outside my house chasing my sakai dog who have ran out one the street and refused to come back (until she had enough - this one is a mix breed and neutered)

I had with me a baseball bat (scare my dog a bit). A motorcyclist rode past me slowly and towards my dog. My mum recognized him and told me that it was the same man who brutally attacked my POM. I ran after the bike and beat the living daylights out of him. He was taken by surprise and could do little to deflect my attack. I managed to give him a good walloping and damaged his bike lights, bumper, etc before he rode off fast.

My mum nearly fainted when she saw me attacking the guy. Scared that he may have a knife/gun and kill me there and then. She said that I was like a maniac! Well, that was extremely satisfying to say the least. He did not return or lodge a report against me.

robros
K9 Maniac

Jan 18, 2008, 12:12 AM

Post #44 of 45 (1738 views)
Shortcut

When i got my rotties, there as an attempt on stealing them too. I heard some commotion and by the time I went outside, I saw the remains of the thief's shirt and bloodstains. My neighbour saw the whole incident. Apparently, my 1yr old fierce rottie attacked him when the thief tried to carry the other 2 yr old friendly rottie away.

Padan muka!

hailey

Jan 18, 2008, 12:26 AM

Post #45 of 45 (1736 views)
Shortcut

wAahahaha....serve him right to the maximum!!...don't they know not to mess with rotties?? idiots.

i can't stop laughing..ahahahaha.a....!!!!

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my