BLACK DOG MISSING IN BANGSAR AREA

carolynj
New User

Jan 9, 2008, 10:53 PM

Post #1 of 2 (731 views)
Shortcut
BLACK DOG MISSING IN BANGSAR AREA Can't Post

MISSING TODAY IN BANGSAR AREA ( home in Lucky Gardens) 9th January 2008 9.20am:
My CAPTAIN KURO, all black male 8 month old local dog with bald patch over right eye, EXTREMELY NERVOUS, black collar with name tag and contact info; escaped home in excitement then most probably panicked, last seen tearing down Jln Ara at mosque junction, turning right down Jln Maarof towards Mega Mall.

Captain's such a nervous boy i doubt anyone could catch him to even read his name tag. if anyone has seen his whereabouts, do contact me 012-3902446. Tx.

supermutts
K9 Senior

Jan 13, 2008, 3:56 AM

Post #2 of 2 (655 views)
Shortcut
Re: [carolynj] BLACK DOG MISSING IN BANGSAR AREA [In reply to] Can't Post

i'm working in bangsar, sometimes i will go makan in lucky garden or go tmc, will take note.
u need to stick posters everywhere.

its sad to hear this, i've seen dogs who runs and never look back, later they will realise that they are lost.... sigh...

so ppl, its important to train your dog, take them out for walks and exercise, so that they don't feel the need to escape to see the outside world, spay and neuter them, they will hv less urge to escape to mate/ fight.

yours is still a pup..
in my area, pups are let to run since the 1st day, so they have very good street sense, most of the time. but this is not a responsible way to keep dogs....

No Buying! No Selling! No Breeding!

Don't Lost your dogs!!
Please make sure they are safe at home!

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my