Looking for a male pup (pedigree)

First page Previous page 1 2 3 4 Next page Last page  View All

Veanne
K9 Maniac

May 24, 2008, 9:42 AM

Post #76 of 93 (3293 views)
Shortcut
Re: [luv_leehom517] Looking for a male pup (pedigree) [In reply to] Can't Post

haha... i like any dog... any size... any breed... as long as they're dogs... haha... but then im not living in landed property, so, only can choose to have medium or small size dog... but then in my home town... most of my dogs are big big size de...

~L0v3 SHIRO 4 EveR~

luv_leehom517
K9 Maniac

May 24, 2008, 4:18 PM

Post #77 of 93 (3286 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Veanne] Looking for a male pup (pedigree) [In reply to] Can't Post

even in kampung they stay in rumah atap oso can have big dog n no pager coz there no ppl steel n the dog wan run very far....like my kampung oso very very big but takde pager the dog got freedom so won run away from de houseur shiro got play toys anot....when i give half n hour later she dun wan liaoUnsure

Veanne
K9 Maniac

May 25, 2008, 7:11 AM

Post #78 of 93 (3257 views)
Shortcut

ya... my dogs in my hometown are kept in my dad's workshop... cause neighbour will complaint... got 12 mongrels, cannot keep in the house... my dad's workshop dun have any fence... the dog will run freely... no matter how far they go... they will still come back for lunch time and dinner time... haha...

ya, my shiro got toys... my shiro will stop playing after half an hour too... but then if i take away his toy... he will act like he's still play... dun let me take away his toys...Crazy

~L0v3 SHIRO 4 EveR~

luv_leehom517
K9 Maniac

May 25, 2008, 4:36 PM

Post #79 of 93 (3237 views)
Shortcut

hhahahaa....ppl in my kampung the way they keep dog i really cannot tahan.....u know how....haiz....last time my kampung got a mongrel....n the mongrel fight wif other dog very long time ago....n the ears 1 kena bite half edi....already 5-6 years tak pergi vet....n those stupid ppl juz use detol mix wif some water n siram the ear.....the ear already got my flys n every thing oso got.....they doesnt care.....sommore the dog ear is 'stand' one.....pour oso dunno the water will get into the ears.....n now shift edi....leave the dog at the old house n let the 'pekerja asing' stay there....they oso dun care....haizzzz......already a oldd dog.....somore treated like tat by the owner......

Veanne
K9 Maniac

May 26, 2008, 7:56 AM

Post #80 of 93 (3209 views)
Shortcut

wa... like this also can... why the ppl so cruel wan...

~L0v3 SHIRO 4 EveR~

luv_leehom517
K9 Maniac

May 27, 2008, 8:05 AM

Post #81 of 93 (3157 views)
Shortcut

haiz....wat to do?....kampung ppl like tat de la......dog always eat human left rice.....sommore mix wif curry n bone.....haiz.....some ppl think dog like bone....n feed them chicken bone....actually those bone r special 4 dog n chicken bone!!even when ' ching ming' tat time go to the hill like Genting.....round n round n round....oso can see ppl's dog along the road....if im a vet....will bring the dog to clinic n operate it....even 1 ear oso better than suffer like tat......full of ants n fly!!!

why ppl looking 4 pedigree oso become chit chat area edi.........hehehe

Veanne
K9 Maniac

May 27, 2008, 1:35 PM

Post #82 of 93 (3138 views)
Shortcut

hmm... my grandma live in a kampung area... but then she never gave those dogs leftover food... my grandma actually cook for my dogs... my grandma is a good cook... haha... my shiro loves my grandma's cooking... haha...

already become tradition to those fake or so called dog lover's thread... haha...

~L0v3 SHIRO 4 EveR~

luv_leehom517
K9 Maniac

May 27, 2008, 8:10 PM

Post #83 of 93 (3115 views)
Shortcut

ur gran ma so good de....my granma veli bad de...i bring my Sabrina back n she call a little girl to bit my dog....luckily the girl smart n she scold my my grandma n say cannot la....sommore very loudLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughTonguewakakaka.....sayang the girl....

eh...we like very bad leh.....ppl thread we used to chat....hehehe....nvm la....we oso follow the traditional.....be a good ppl to follow tradition.....moral oso got teach ma...

Veanne
K9 Maniac

May 28, 2008, 1:28 AM

Post #84 of 93 (3093 views)
Shortcut

haha... ur grandma so funny.. i actually wanted to adopt another dog... haha... pity shiro... no other dog play with him... i let him play with my hamster... haha... but then he's scared of my hamster... haha... he go hide under the table when i intro my hamsters to him... haha...

~L0v3 SHIRO 4 EveR~

luv_leehom517
K9 Maniac

May 28, 2008, 5:17 AM

Post #85 of 93 (3084 views)
Shortcut

i feel soooo angry when she call the girl to bit my Sabrina.....i think tat time i suppose to use some sweets to rasuah the gal n call her to bit my granma.....hahaha....she is juz 3 yo....damn cute.....i think if my dog play wif hamster the hamster will become my Sabrina's makanan la....last time found a boy fren 4 her n he bit him....she will try to act friendly n lick the dog n suddenly bit.....veli smart de....n naughty....r u going to the dog show at central park 29 june?

Veanne
K9 Maniac

May 29, 2008, 12:44 AM

Post #86 of 93 (3029 views)
Shortcut

haha... ur sabrina so smart... haha... im not sure whether im going or not... still not confirm yet... but i do hope that i can go... how about...??? you going...???

~L0v3 SHIRO 4 EveR~

luv_leehom517
K9 Maniac

May 29, 2008, 5:13 AM

Post #87 of 93 (3016 views)
Shortcut

me going leh....if u go can look 4 me there lolx.....or call me 0123519100....remember tell ur name ar...wats ur real name

Veanne
K9 Maniac

May 30, 2008, 3:41 AM

Post #88 of 93 (2971 views)
Shortcut

haha... kk... if i go, i'll give you a call.. haha... my real name is veanne la... haha

~L0v3 SHIRO 4 EveR~

luv_leehom517
K9 Maniac

May 30, 2008, 4:58 AM

Post #89 of 93 (2961 views)
Shortcut

pronounce is v-anne ?wats ur num?sunday ar.....i think 11 something la....u bringing shiro?me bringing Sabrina la...eh....me naik pangkat or jatuh pangkat......Novice-Dog Kichi-member....

Veanne
K9 Maniac

May 30, 2008, 11:29 PM

Post #90 of 93 (2929 views)
Shortcut

haha... ya... pronounce it as v-anne... ya... if i go i think i will bring shiro go as well... haha... not sure about naik pangkat or turun ler... haha... never notice it before... haha... suppose to be naik pangkat gua...

~L0v3 SHIRO 4 EveR~

luv_leehom517
K9 Maniac

May 31, 2008, 6:28 AM

Post #91 of 93 (2912 views)
Shortcut

eh u oso naik pangkat la....urs from canine addict to k9 maniac....hahaha...then i think mine is nail ler....hahaha....congratzFrownFrown

Sashan
Enthusiast

Dec 25, 2008, 8:24 AM

Post #92 of 93 (2122 views)
Shortcut

In Reply To
haha... yeap... my dad or his worker will call the petronas worker to put in the sweets or can drinks or snacks into the basket... the basket is hang at the back of the dog... once the basket is hang on his back, he'll know he have to go to petronas... haha... then about the payment, it is pay on credit terms... so, my dog actually went to petronas to collect food only... hehe... other person that touch the basket (means other than the petronas worker), my dog will bark fiercely at that person... don't worry he never bite wan... he just do some acting wan... hehe...

and yo...!! im from malaysia pal.. hehe...

Super dog!

In Reply To

Veanne
K9 Maniac

Dec 25, 2008, 8:57 AM

Post #93 of 93 (2116 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Sashan] Looking for a male pup (pedigree) [In reply to] Can't Post

haha... yea... ^^ miss my dog so much... really a superb and wonderful dog to me... ^^

~L0v3 SHIRO 4 EveR~

First page Previous page 1 2 3 4 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my