Home: Behavioral Problems: Aggresive Dogs and Puppies:
Pls help !!!

yinghan
Novice

Jan 8, 2008, 5:35 PM

Post #1 of 4 (8737 views)
Shortcut
Pls help !!! Can't Post

i have a male Shih Tzu(Golden) which i bought when he was 2 mths old..she has been staying with us until he is 4 mths old....he is a very active puppy like to jump here and there. He is waiting for his last jabs, Last night, My gf bought a female Pekingese (Pinky) home. Two of them also 4 mths old ..a few days younger than Golden.. however, Golden size is slightly bigger than Pinky....

we tried to put them together..however, each time they are together, they will jump on each other and start biting the ear, fur, eye etc..... usually they will b like dat (not sure playing or fighting...) until both became angry and start to make the angry sound...then i will quickly stop them... (pekingese eye too big, I takut my boy will wound her eye.)

is this normal? or they dislike each other? i tot that puppies will grow fond of each other better than adult dogs? are they actually playing or fighting for dominance?

anyone out there with a few dogs at home can help to advise me? thanks a lot!!!

yinghan
Novice

Jan 8, 2008, 9:39 PM

Post #2 of 4 (8729 views)
Shortcut
Re: [yinghan] Pls help !!! [In reply to] Can't Post

Ops.. sorry, got a mistake. not 4 mont age, is 3 month age..

zephyros
Canine Addict

Jan 9, 2008, 12:33 AM

Post #3 of 4 (8720 views)
Shortcut
Re: [yinghan] Pls help !!! [In reply to] Can't Post

chances are they are playing with each other. they might growl to show superiority. what u can do is keep them supervised during play time. occasional "YAPS" and cries will be normal as they learn the rules of playtime.

yinghan
Novice

Jan 9, 2008, 1:29 AM

Post #4 of 4 (8716 views)
Shortcut
Re: [zephyros] Pls help !!! [In reply to] Can't Post

oic. Thanks...

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my